Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen any updated MSM articles, reporters' tweets, etc, this morning?

I'm wondering if any searches are going on anywhere at all for GS today...or if LE is fully redirecting their energies on other investigative fronts right now.

Apparently the President is holding a rally in Colorado Springs tonight. I'm not sure whether that would affect the search... if the sheriff's office would have to divert resources for the day I'm thinking it's possible?

May I ask if we are allowed to link to a Twitter account? I really DO NOT want to get this thread shut down at all. Just seeking clarity.
If the Twitter is a blue-check verified account from law enforcement, MSM, newspaper, reporter. Can't just be some random person tweeting.

Good question!

Tee was with Gannon, Tee posted a vid of Gannon, Tee left with Gannon, Tee might have come back with Gannon, Tee did an interview, Tee went shopping, Tee went hiking with Gannon, Tee said Gannon ran away, Tee said some man abducted Gannon, Tee posted about Gannon, Tee said Gannon had the key, Tee said Gannon leaned against the car, Tee said Gannon burned the carpet, Tee yelled at Gannon, Tee said Gannon was sick, Tee was last to see Gannon.

Anybody see something here? It's not AS was with Gannon, or LH was with Gannon, or George Washington was with Gannon, or Mickey Mouse was with Gannon.

I'm stealing a saying, with all respect to the author.....

She's a lying liar that lies. Is a liar. Was a liar. Will be a liar.

Oh yes, BTW, for those who think Gannon returned with her in the truck that day, and got out the other side of that truck, just what happened with Gannon and Tee for the rest of that day?

I'm seriously interested in those theories.

Lastly, I'm not certain, but my guess is the side gate to the yard only locks from the outside, not sure, just a guess. Few locking gates and/or doors need keys to get out.....they use keys to get in.

Excellent Site, good people, great discussion.

Where's Gannon?

BBM
Yes, just like poor Adam Steigerwald representing Patrick Frazee. He was completely "neutered" by the plethora of evidence against his client. He could barely find an opportunity to object! You just can't defend that kind of stupid, and I think we're looking at a similar situation here, we just don't know what LE knows, yet! :)
Guess she could always try Gloria Allred? Moo

If Gannon returned home with SM and did indeed get out the other side of the truck, what did stepsister and little sister say about seeing him the rest of the day? Would they have been home from school/ work between this time and the time he allegedly left for the friends house and/ or was picked up or went out the side gate with the mystery person?

Morning all here’s to another day of being hopefull they find gannon today. My heart breaks for Gannon’s family all this uglyness on social media everyone digging into the bio parents life and judging them. I feel for them not hearing anything just chirping about Gannon. Just so much nothingness we are even nit picking on that video . I just hope people don’t forget this is all about finding that boy jmoo moo

If the Twitter is a blue-check verified account from law enforcement, MSM, newspaper, reporter. Can't just be some random person tweeting.

Good question!
LOL, had to look that up and sorry OT (off topic). "Instagram verification means establishing your Instagram account as the “authentic presence of a notable public figure, celebrity, or global brand.” An Instagram verified account gets a verified badge. It's a blue seal with a little checkmark that appears next to your username.Sep 17, 2019". Thanks @Inthedetails That's very helpful.

How to Get Verified on Instagram in 3 Simple Steps

"The blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic. The badge appears next to the name on an account's profile and next to the account name in search results.
[URL='https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjXit7FwODnAhUMc98KHd6-CrwQFjAGegQIDRAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhelp.twitter.com%2Fen%2Fmanaging-your-account%2Fabout-twitter-verified-accounts&usg=AOvVaw3DLfXwSHOWlFAcs62C38xW']
About verified accounts - Twitter Help Center"

[/URL]

He says the large gap of light made by the other truck is unimportant. Yet the SM coming out of the car on the driver’s side, her shadow completely blacks out that gap. But the supposed Gannon shadows doesn’t touch it.
Oh I have criticisms too, of this video, even Gray Hughes says he is only 90% convinced by his own analysis. <modsnip> Anyway I explained what my doubts were yesterday, and pointed out that we are figuratively playing with 10 puzzle pieces of a whole puzzle of 250 pieces. I would like to hear whether or not the younger daughter saw Gannon when she got home from school. And I don't understand why stepmom placed the time gone missing from 3:15 to 4 pm if little sis was already home, how she could say she was the last to see him, if sis were at home, how would she know? There's just so much missing, I tend to stay back and kind of watch.

Even with Watts, I always knew he did it, but I just couldn't make the leap to it being premeditated. I thought when Rourke said premeditated he meant some interpretation of it taking long enough to strangle someone that de facto it was premeditated. Then came the Feb 18 confessions.

So I just can't decide for myself if he was driven somewhere and dumped between shopping trips on Monday, or if he got home OK, out on the other side of the car.

Either way, no one has heard me championing the stepmom. I quit watching the FB circus just a few days after the case unfolded, so maybe there really is some proof I haven't seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liars lie and gaslighters gaslight. If you haven't encountered such a person, count yourself lucky. It produces conflict and drama, deflection and noise. ADULTS have difficulty making sense of it. I fear that TS conducts herself thusly and has done so over time. Which makes me worry about her treatment of children, particularly OPKs. (Other People's Kids) Nothing is ever her fault, nothing has ever been her fault which is the HALLMARK of gaslighting, sociopathy...

Easy example: adult with sociopathy "disciplines" a child for a perceived infraction, with let's say a face slap. Unexpectedly, child falls backwards, hitting a coffee table which causes a gash.

WE see that the adult is wholly responsible for the entire series of events. But he/she wouldn't.

A sociopath would say AND BELIEVE that it's the child's fault, first for "misbehaving" and second for falling and incurring injury.

It's ill logic. (Which is why it's a DISORDER. It's not a lie insomuch as it's a CORRUPT MANNER OF INTERPRETATION.)

Now imagine a parent or caretaker with pathological thinking forcing a child by whatever means necessary to accept responsibility for everything that fell... YOU did this. YOU broke the table. YOU caused your injury to happen.

Some people don't interact like everyone else. They simply act, react and manipulate.

I don't know what happened in Gannon's house in the 24 hours leading up to his disappearance but something did. He didn't disappear on any prior Mondays. So what changed?

I think it's obvious-- something happened that, if exposed, would threaten TS's concept of self (extraordinary caretaker, the better mother, etc) and to protect her very identity, she had to make that situation gone.

I think we will be doubled over in grief when we learn what led us to where we are now, because it'll reveal just how little she thought of the little boy we've all come to love.

He's missing IMO because of what she did to him.

It's that simple. It's that sick.

JMO JMO JMO

Apparently the President is holding a rally in Colorado Springs tonight. I'm not sure whether that would affect the search... if the sheriff's office would have to divert resources for the day I'm thinking it's possible?

Yes, he's holding a rally at 5 pm today local time. I think this will tie up a lot of LE today (probably not detectives and S&R) and there will also be road closures due to this as well. Unfortunately I don't think well see or hear much from EPSO today. However we can take heart that it will be another day closer to lab results, etc coming back!

Any locals on the board now to tell us weather conditions, search updates, etc?
Cold today. President Trump is coming to town. People were camped out last night to see him. I just looked at my phone app about an hour ago and it said 9 degrees with a feel like temp of 0. So yep, cold. I haven't heard anything about searches as of today, but I'm working and just checking periodically. More snow looks like starting possibly Saturday.

Liars lie and gaslighters gaslight. If you haven't encountered such a person, count yourself lucky. It produces conflict and drama, deflection and noise. ADULTS have difficulty making sense of it. I fear that TS conducts herself thusly and has done so over time. Which makes me worry about her treatment of children, particularly OPKs. (Other People's Kids) Nothing is ever her fault, nothing has ever been her fault which is the HALLMARK of gaslighting, sociopathy...

Easy example: adult with sociopathy "disciplines" a child for a perceived infraction, with let's say a face slap. Unexpectedly, child falls backwards, hitting a coffee table which causes a gash.

WE see that the adult is wholly responsible for the entire series of events. But he/she wouldn't.

A sociopath would say AND BELIEVE that it's the child's fault, first for "misbehaving" and second for falling and incurring injury.

It's ill logic. (Which is why it's a DISORDER. It's not a lie insomuch as it's a CORRUPT MANNER OF INTERPRETATION.)

Now imagine a parent or caretaker with pathological thinking forcing a child by whatever means necessary to accept responsibility for everything that fell... YOU did this. YOU broke the table. YOU caused your injury to happen.

Some people don't interact like everyone else. They simply act, react and manipulate.

I don't know what happened in Gannon's house in the 24 hours leading up to his disappearance but something did. He didn't disappear on any prior Mondays. So what changed?

I think it's obvious-- something happened that, if exposed, would threaten TS's concept of self (extraordinary caretaker, the better mother, etc) and to protect her very identity, she had to make that situation gone.

I think we will be doubled over in grief when we learn what led us to where we are now, because it'll reveal just how little she thought of the little boy we've all come to love.

JMO JMO JMO

This part: Unexpectedly, child falls backwards, hitting a coffee table which causes a gash.

I would call that an accident. jmo

I’m hoping that today’s report from The Sun turns up the heat on TS. It has to annoy her to no end that information like that has been picked up by the media.

Lots of people knew about that beforehand, but it’s different coming from a publication.

Who knows, she might feel the need to respond, and “correct the record.”
Can’t wait!

This is what I have been thinking. I would think that in terms of the police dept and a presidential visit, it would be all hands on deck. I just saw pictures on the news of crowds of people camping out waiting for the visit. Hopefully tomorrow they can get back to finding Gannon.

Also want to add that there was a little more snow last night and it's not going to get above freezing today (single digits right now & high of 26F.) Then sunny & warmer for at least 2 days, so a little chance for some snow melt but not a lot.

JMO JMO JMO

*clapping*
Great post. I know personally I spend my time praying for his safe return, then bawling over what my mind makes up about what may have happened, then go back to hope that she is telling some kind of sick truth that he is okay somewhere and we’ll see and owe her an apology. I want him to be found. But alive. I know that it is improbable but not impossible. It makes me nauseous sometimes. His poor Mama and Daddy and Sissy.
But I think you’re right that we’ll all be hurting when we learn the truth. That would be better than being in limbo forever for his poor family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus