Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was wrong - that wasn't true (about Lori at least): Indicolite caught it in the preview (for the dateline show) that Lori was in fact there, and that she was in fact asked (after AC) where JJ was, and that she did in fact lie as well (not sure if it was the exact same lie as the one AC told or not).
I only watched the preview. As I remember my post, Lori told the police a different lie (kids were with a friend in Arizona) than Alex (kids were with the grandparents in Louisiana), because LE rejected Alex's version. This was said in the preview by Kay, not the police.
But now that you mention it, I still don't think we know for sure whether Chad was there on the 26th or not (I thought I'd read in several very early thread posts that he was there, that "Lori and Chad had lied to LE the day of the welfare check"). Maybe that was answered or obvious in the preview as well, idk. Maybe indicolite remembers. I haven't been able to find any confirmation.
Chad wasn't mentioned in the preview. I also remember the "Lori and Chad had lied..." line from earlier media reports. According to some reports, Lori even claimed at some point that Tylee had run off with JJ, but this could have been after November 26.

RSBM

ETA And at this point it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that MB was with them. She and AC may have dropped the kids with like-minded cult members in Boise (that's where MB had told BB she was headed). Then MB and AC continued south to try to knock off BB

This theory would not be compatible with the first part of your theory, that the kids wouldn't be suspcious. I'm not sure where JJ's skills might fall (I suspect some autistic kids would be all over this, others not so much), but Tylee at least with even a quick glance at a map would know that Boise is not "on the way" but way out of the way for going to AZ or LA.

i see that i misread your post here. Sorry for the confusion. Most of the Mormons I have known have been where there are very few Mormons...maybe that taints my view from the norm.

FWIW, my anecdotal evidence from things I've been told by Mormons who have lived in both a heavily Mormon area and one that is not, especially if their predominate experience is in the latter, that there are a lot of differences in the community and its culture. That said, divorces and quick remarriages certainly happen in these areas, even among devout Mormons, but I'd be amazed if someone were to do an actual scientific study on this if it didn't indicate that it happened less in heavily Mormon areas, at least among those who identified as being Mormon, than in the country at large.

Can anyone prove (absolutely) that the man on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg was Alex Cox? Easy now... I'm not saying it wasn't him - just that I don't think we know 100 percent-for-sure that it was him. And I want to know 100 percent-for-sure (did I say 100 percent? Good)

Because we have two pieces of evidence in this case that are totally contradictory - they cannot both be true: the 10/2 Rexburg storage video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have seen), and the 10/2 Gilbert BB shooting video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have not seen).

So, a question: Is it more likely that BB erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 BB shooting video in Gilbert, - or that we (and possibly EIN) erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg? Remember, only one narrative can be correct.

If only one can be correct, the only reasonable explanations I can offer would be:

1.) the man on the Rexburg storage video on 10/2 is not AC, but IP
2.) the man on the Rexburg storage video on 10/2 is not AC, but CD
3.) the man who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was not AC, but IP
4.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was not AC, but MB (perhaps wearing a hat?)
5.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was somebody we haven't even thought of yet (ouch)
6.) the date and/or time shown on the Rexburg storage video was incorrect

Numbers 1 and 2 above could (could) be the result of confirmation bias affecting WSer's - and even the East Idaho News (yes, I love 'em too.. but it is possible..). And, we saw Alex's truck ! (though we don't know who was driving it due to the dark tinted windows). And, we also know Alex is (was) a very bad guy.

Here are several snippets from that East Idaho News article for your consideration:

- "the video shows (Lori) and a man associated with her."
- "often the man, who appears to be Alex Cox..."
- "over the next two days, she returned with the man who appears to be Cox"
- "his silver pick up truck is observed..."

Note: "over the next two days"
isn't exactly precise either. If the
only day they came was Wednesday
it wouldn't have violated the
phrase "over the next two days"..
Just sayin...

Now, I'm not shootin' at EIN. They have been absolutely unreal. And if I were them, unless I had a very, very clear close-up photo of Alex Cox and was 100 percent certain it was him, I would have used the same qualifiers the EIN used in describing the man at the storage.

The videos I saw (which I think were probably second gen cuts/edits of the same original videos EIN obtained and saw), however, are blurry and appeared to have been taken from the opposite end of the hall. I'm sorry, but I would not swear to a judge and jury that I saw Alex Cox.

And anyway, if the EIN had been 100 percent certain that the man in the video was Alex Cox, I think they would have said so, rather than go to all that trouble qualifyin'

So it's a just a real gordian knot of a conundrum. To say that the storage video is absolute proof that AC was in Rexburg on 10/2 - at basically the same time that BB was getting shot at in Gilbert, is to almost be saying BB is either mistaken or a liar. And remember, we haven't seen that video yet (is it blurry?) so how could we possibly discount BB's analysis of it, and dismiss his identification of Alex? We can't.

And if it wasn't AC in Gilbert...whoa... Then just who the hell could it have been? Hard to believe there could be more than one loose-canon, not-too-smart, violent, pistol-shooting, Tylee's-Jeep-drivin, sociopathic, sunglass-wearin, spree-killin', Alex Cox doppelgänger who not only knew where BB lived but also wanted him dead, in this all-to-real soap opera.

As mentioned briefly above, Alex's truck could be a source of confirmation bias. The windows were tinted, so we couldn't see who was driving. But we're thinking: "that's gotta be AC, it's his truck!" Also, we know that the ONE man who has been most attached to Lori's hip throughout this whole lurid tale has been Alex Cox. Plus, we know that Alex is just plain bad. Put all those ingredients in a bowl and you could probably cook up some real good confirmation bias soup (or maybe even some confirmation bias funeral potatoes)

(I still think it was AC, on 10/2, in the Gibert Conservatory, with the rope)
Many of us hold the belief that there are other people involved, not necessarily the POI's DIRECT family members. Gilbert is a pretty busy area, so I would think whoever was "assigned" to do this task of taking out BB...someone had to really be a competent shooter. Maybe Alex was, but I am feeling pretty confident that he is in the storage unit images. So, who else? Many of the people involved with the PaP, and their events in Boise, Rexburg and other locations could possibly bring us more information. And who really shot a "paintball gun/regular gun" at Tammy? Wish we could track peoples' whereabouts better, but we can't.

Yesterday I hinted at a theory involving the storage unit visits. I don't like to hint at things and then leave them unsaid but I needed to firm up some times for the timeline before I posted about it more. I'm still seeing the same general pattern when I look at the timeline today. On several days it seems like Tylee's electronic devices are being used within days or hours (sometimes within minutes) of a visit to the Rexburg storage unit. Here are some new Timeline entries around the storage unit activity, based on the Dateline Episode info and shown in the context of Tylee's device activity. I'll highlight events I think could be related in red. I'll also snip the details of the longer events where we pretty much know what happened. Let me know if you guys see the same pattern and what you think it could mean:

[...]

1 Oct 2019, About 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News).

2 Oct 2019, abt 9:14 am – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; <details snipped>

2 Oct 2019, 1:28 pm – Lori returns to her Rexburg storage unit with a man (Possibly Alex) in a white Ford F-150 that matches the description of AC’s truck (East Idaho News).

3 Oct 2019 - Lori and a man (Possibly Alex) visit her Rexburg storage unit (East Idaho News).

4 Oct 2019 - Tammy Daybell visits her parents in Springville, UT about 15 days before she died; She was healthy and doing Zumba and a clogging class according to her dad.

6 Oct 2019, 1:42-1:50 pm – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

9 Oct 2019 - Tammy has an encounter with a masked man with a gun outside her ID home <details snipped>

10 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm (ID Timezone) – Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and “We love you”. CR says the money sent through Tylee’s account in Oct was from his mom Lori. CR figured his mom was having Tylee send money through her account because Lori was not very tech savvy and he thought Lori couldn’t figure out how to do it through her own account at that time. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

13 Oct 2019 - BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani meets with Rich Robertson (RR), an AZ-based private investigator w/R3 Investigations. <details snipped> (Inside Edition)

16 Oct 2019, 11:05-11:11 am – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in a pickup belonging to Alex and puts something into the unit (Dateline).

16 Oct 2019, 1:43 pm (ID Timezone) - Venmo in Tylee’s name again sent money to her older brother CR with a heart. This is the last activity on Tylee’s social media.

16 Oct 2019 (Approx.) - About 2 Weeks after BB was shot at, Melani texts BB saying that she has decided to move to Boise, ID. (Arizona Republic)

18 Oct 2019 – Tammy goes to bed having a coughing fit (according to Chad when he called her family to tell them she was dead).

19 Oct 2019 - Tammy is found dead by family members in her ID home at 202 N 1900 E, Rexburg (Salem), ID <details snipped>. (Fox13 Salt Lake City).

19 Oct 2019, 10:21 pm – Tylee’s AZ friend sends Tylee a text to say she misses her and had been thinking about her. She didn’t get a reply until six days later (Post Register).

21-24 Oct 2019 – The ID school where Tammy was librarian holds a book donation drive in her memory and makes a remembrance corner in the library to help the children remember her. Central Elementary Book Fair

22 Oct 2019 – Funeral services are held in Utah and Tammy Daybell is buried in Springville, Utah (Tammy's Obit).

22 Oct 2019, 3:14 - 3:24 pm - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized (Consent Decree); <details snipped> Family Court Case Information - Case History

23 Oct 2019 - A 2nd memorial service for Tammy Daybell is held in Rexburg, Idaho (Tammy's Obit). Tamara Douglas Daybell

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

25 Oct 2019 - 11:14 am (AZ time) – Tylee’s AZ friend receives a reply to her Oct 19 text saying, “hi. miss you guys too ...luv ya.” The friend didn’t think it sounded like Tylee. “She spelled out her words for the most part,” the friend said. “Plus, she would have texted more if I reached out.” (Post Register).

25 Oct 2019, 12:48 – 12:57 pm (ID Time) - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in a pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

26 Oct 2019 – Run for A Refugee 5K, Tammy had been training to run this 5 that was held a week after her death (Daily Mail, WS Verified Insider).

26 Oct 2019, 5:07–5:17 pm - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he puts something into the unit (Dateline).

28 Oct 2019, 2:00-2:06 pm – 2 men driving Alex’s pick-up truck are seen on CCTV at Lori’s Rexburg Storage Unit moving kids’ bikes into the unit; they also take items out of the unit. The men are believed to be Chad and Alex, together only days after Tammy’s funeral (East Idaho News, Dateline).

Late Oct 2019 – Tylee’s brother CR notices that Tylee’s texts to him had become less frequent and changed. The texts did not sound like Tylee and were not written the way she normally would reply (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

31 OctNov 1 2019 - RR, A private investigator hired by BB, observes Alex and Melani load up a U-haul outside Melani’s Chandler home and discard children's items on the curb. <details snipped> (KTVB7 News, AZ Family, Inside Edition).

3 Nov 2019 – Melani continues to look for her children before leaving for Rexburg. <details snipped> (Inside Edition)

4 Nov 2019 - Melani and AC arrive in Rexburg, ID (Inside Edition)

5 Nov 2019 – Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell is married to Lori Vallow in a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. <details snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix; Rexburg PD Dec 20, 2019 Press Release). Rexburg Police Department

[...]

7 Nov 2019 – Newlyweds Lori and Chad show up at a house with a room for rent on the island of Kauai. <details snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix).

12 Nov 2019 – A few days after Chad’s Nov 7th rental application the homeowner JM reads Tammy Daybell’s obituary and feels like something was wrong with how happy Lori and Chad were acting when they visited her house to view the room for rent. JM sent a text to Chad asking about Tammy’s death. <text detail snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix).

[...]

12 Nov 2019, around 6 pm - LE documents say Lori’s niece, Melani (MB), trespassed onto the property of her in-laws in American Fork, UT. <details snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix).

14 Nov 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex Cox drives their niece Melani (MB) back to BB’s parents’ home in a 2020 Kia Telluride. BB’s family calls 911 to report MB is there again <details snipped> MB turned herself into AFPD and was booked into Utah County Jail for the misdemeanor. She was released on $2500 bail the same day. Alex posted $1950 for MB’s bail (Arizona Republic, Utah County Sheriff's Office Booking records, Fox10 Phoenix).

Mid Nov 2019 – Chad and Lori return to Rexburg after their Kauai honeymoon and live together in the townhouse Lori rented in Sept 2019 (Dateline).

Mid Nov 2019 – JJ’s grandparents didn’t know about Lori’s new husband nor did they know that Lori had moved to Rexburg, ID. KW is still worried about JJ and has trouble sleeping; With no contact from Lori nor JJ in months, KW decides to look at CV’s email account. KW knows her brother’s frequently used passwords and guesses correctly the first time. Once logged in she sees a recent email from Amazon showing an order has been shipped to an address in Rexburg, ID. KW realizes that is Lori’s new address. As soon as the sun comes up, KW calls a detective in Arizona to tell him where to find Lori. KW requests a welfare check of JJ at the Rexburg address. However, it was about 2 weeks before Rexburg PD is able to make contact with someone at the address to conduct the welfare check (Dateline).

Abt 19 Nov 2019About a week before conducting a welfare check on JJ and Tylee, a police officer came to SB’s door asking questions about Lori and her children. SB is the neighbor who had helped Lori move into her Rexburg townhouse with the children in Sept 2019 (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

21 Nov 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

24 Nov 2019, 1:16-1:20 pm – Lori and a man (believed to be Chad) are seen on CCTV in a car visiting Lori’s Rexburg storage unit for about 4 minutes; they remove items and also place items into the unit. This is the last visit to the storage unit by Lori and/or any of the men associated with Lori (East Idaho News, Dateline).

26 Nov 2019 - Rexburg Police attempt to conduct a welfare check on JJ, the adopted 7- year-old special needs son of Lori Vallow, at their residence at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg, ID. Lori’s brother Alex answers the door and tells police that JJ is in Louisiana with his grandparents, KW & LW. The police say KW & LW are the ones who requested the welfare check. Lori was at home as well and said JJ was staying with a family friend in Arizona. Investigators left but learned later that day that Joshua had not been staying with the friend. (Dateline; Rexburg Press Release From Dec 20, 2019)

26 Nov 20192 nights before Thanksgiving Lori’s neighbor, SB, says he saw Lori and her brother Alex packing up a truck. SB thought they were traveling for the holiday. Lori left behind her belongings, and left JJ's toys on the front porch. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

26 Nov 2019 (or sometime after) -- During the investigation into JJ’s disappearance, LE learns that Lori’s 17 year old daughter Tylee Ryan was living with Lori in Rexburg but she also has not been seen since Sept 2019.

27 Nov 2019 – 2 detectives visit Colby at his home in AZ to ask him if he has JJ and Tylee living with him or if he knows where they are located. This was the first time that CR was made aware that Lori had moved with the kids to Idaho. CR calls his mom to ask her what is going on and Lori says “I got it, I’ll take care of it,” and that was it. That was the last time CR talked to his mom (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

27 Nov 2019 – Rexburg PD receives request to help AZ LE execute search warrants at 595 Pioneer Road in relation to the investigation into JJ’s welfare and location. Rexburg PD were authorized to collect blood, fingerprints, hair and hygiene products to collect DNA; personal items such as toys, clothing and shoes; electronic devices; school records and documents related to state assistance received on behalf of JJ as well as bank records “which may be evidence of payments received on behalf of the child as well as payments or expenses made for the child.” (East Idaho News)

27 Nov 2019; 10:13 a.m - A phone related to their investigation is pinged at the general location "right now" when dispatched. However, when LE arrive Lori and Chad have abruptly vacated the home and left town; LE has reason to believe that they did not have JJ with them when they left Rexburg. Subsequently, the local LE contacts the FBI to ask for assistance in locating JJ: Rexburg Police Department

27 Nov 2019 – Neighbors watch as the FBI raided 3 units: Lori's townhouse, as well as her sister’s home next door and her brother AC's townhouse in the same complex. LE broke the front door of AC’s townhome down to get inside. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City, local News 8)

27 Nov 2019, 1:58-2:00 pm, Rexburg PD contacts the storage unit facility owner (Dateline).

27 Nov 2019, 5:08-5:21 pm – Police serve a search warrant for Lori’s Rexburg Storage unit for “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences, and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.” Inside the unit there were bikes, a scooter, winter clothing, blankets w/photos of the kids, a photo album, sports equipment, a backpack with JJ’s initials and a jersey w/CR’s name (East Idaho News)

28 Nov 2019 – Thanksgiving Day.

My theory is that JR is/was in love with Chad.

That's why she came out right away in defense of him.

But notice that the wedding photos are what finally had her speak out against the situation?

It reinforced the vibe I had from the first video she made; they were lovers and broke up. Taking the books with her!

Also anyone else understand podcasting from the car?
It's like you can't talk crazy inside the home?!

Crazy cartalk with JR and friends....
Not so sure he tapped that... but her? Def was scheming on Chad! Visited him "Dozens of times"... yet not reciprocated.

From ldsavow.com Over 1 Million posts from more than 13,000 members. Now, how many of these actually buy in to the subgroup of Chad Daybell and the multiple other "visionaries" I do not know.

IIRC, we had a discussion about this serveral threads ago and the numbers are a big misleading, maybe. This 13,000 is the number of people who have paid for access to the main site for at least one month at some point since its beginning. If a person thought he or she would give it a try, signed up for a month, checked it out, and said to him or her self "these people are all crazy, I'm never coming back again" and never paid for a second month, I think they'd still be in this 13,000 count. I believe there was another number being bandied about of aproximately 3,000 people who are what I'll call active. People who have paid for the current month (or a recent month for which someone had a number). That would be a better number to use to gauge how big the group might be. Even that number is going to inflated for one time people, but presumably there will be some number of those every month and it probably averages out.

The number in Chad's forum would obviously be a subset of the 3,000 number. I think the discussion might have even had a number but I don't remember what it was. Maybe someone else remembers or can search it down.

When my ex and I went to get Hawaii state IDs. We could not quite check all the boxes for her. DMV said I would have to fill out and affidavit vouching for her. She REALLY didn't like that. She really objected to a woman being a man's possession and so forth. Anyway, when we got to DMV they were actually satisfied by her paperwork but did not like something in mine. So she had to vouch for me. I did not find it particularly humiliating or anything but it revealed the ridiculousness of the whole system. I had lived here for a year, she for less than a month. But somehow they were convinced that hers proved presence while mine did not.

My takeaway is that these rules that force women to jump through hoops when they get married and take their husband's name as is traditional in the US are blatantly discriminatory and should be judged unconstitutional. The name you use these days is irrelevant.

If you read the Real ID requirements you will infer numerous things where the government is forcing things on people that it has no right to do. Citizenship is fine. That's a government thing that the government constitutionally controls. But the current rules require that you have a utility bill, bank statement, rent check or something for where you live. None of those are things the US government has a right to require of US citizens. My GF has a bank statement and credit card statements delivered electronically. She lives with me and does not pay rent. The one utility (electric) is in my name and lists a service address that does not even exist because the county changed road names a decade ago and the utility still uses the old ones. According to the government she can't be approved for trusted traveler programs unless she makes a change and does something the government is forbidden to require of citizens.

My point is, ID requirements at all levels are a complete mess in the US right now and any attempts by any state to enforce things like name usage and ID are in vain. Travel is the one place you can get tripped up and since you only need to renew your passport when it expires, L would have no reason to do so and would, in fact would be required to under TSA rules, to travel under the name on her passport (or other ID), very likely could be Ryan or Vallow. Even if technically illegal in a specific state, I don't see anyone getting prosecuted since Federal Government Incompetence is such a ready defense.
I think all this stuff is done for money laundering reasons that were brought in all over the world after 9/11. Suddenly after that day any transaction I did through my solicitor required me to provide a passport identity even though my solicitor has known and dealt with me for years. I think it is also because of identity theft. It sure is a real PITA.

For me, the speculation doesn’t make sense. First, Alex Cox, the first suspect, is unfamiliar with Idaho terrain. He MIGHT think himself somewhat of an outdoorsman but in Idaho, our terrain is more rugged. For most from out of the area, you should use a topo map. It is very unlike the hills of Texas. This, I think, discounts the idea that if Alex Cox was responsible for taking TR and JV from Rexburg, Idaho, killing two close relatives and then taking responsibility for disposing of those two bodies (two kids he had known for years), he would likely choose an area more geographically familiar to him.
BBM.

The way you phrased this brought into focus something I'd been thinking about the past few days. The cold, "professional" way that AC in particular seems to have viewed taking out people (and the occasional dog), combined with the generally callous, pragmatic attitudes of the POIs and some of their associates/defenders, reminds me of the mob or other organized crime. The mindset seems to be: you love your family members whether biological or chosen, and there are mutually binding ties of unity, if not exactly loyalty, so when a problem from "outside" threatens any member, you help each other out. But should any family member become inconvenient or detrimental to the larger purpose, or to a family member of higher "rank" (and how that "rank" is established I'm not sure), that places them outside the family circle, so they can then be disposed of without apparent regret or grief. I hope LE is considering that psychology as they try to unravel this case.

so, does anyone know if AC was a ball cap wearer? There are those that do - some of which I know that it is such a habit I think they wear them to bed.

It is always possible that the ball cap was a ruse, but could that be something to add to our arsenal of sleuthing?

ETA - grammar

I haven't seen many pictures of Alex, but I can think of only one location where he is (or might be) seen in a ball cap. His headgear of choice seemed to be sunglasses, or nothing at all shielding his scalp from the sun.

However another family member often wears one, including in videos, and appears to own several. I wonder if the cap is a ruse, aimed at deflecting suspicion onto that someone else, or simply at making the wearer less identifiable.

There also is a target of a shooting incident who has been photographed in a ball cap, but to the best of my knowledge he hasn't been present in Rexburg.

My theory is that JR is/was in love with Chad.
Also anyone else understand podcasting from the car?
It's like you can't talk crazy inside the home?!

Crazy cartalk with JR and friends....

RSBM.

My impression is JR has younger kids. Maybe the car is the only convenient place she can get away and talk uninterrupted for the length of a podcast.

All of my replies are MOO.

Can anyone prove (absolutely) that the man on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg was Alex Cox? Easy now... I'm not saying it wasn't him - just that I don't think we know 100 percent-for-sure that it was him. And I want to know 100 percent-for-sure (did I say 100 percent? Good)

Because we have two pieces of evidence in this case that are totally contradictory - they cannot both be true: the 10/2 Rexburg storage video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have seen), and the 10/2 Gilbert BB shooting video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have not seen).

So, a question: Is it more likely that BB erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 BB shooting video in Gilbert, - or that we (and possibly EIN) erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg? Remember, only one narrative can be correct.

If only one can be correct, the only reasonable explanations I can offer would be:

1.) the man on the Rexburg storage video on 10/2 is not AC, but IP
2.) the man on the Rexburg storage video on 10/2 is not AC, but CD
3.) the man who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was not AC, but IP
4.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was not AC, but MB (perhaps wearing a hat?)
5.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was somebody we haven't even thought of yet (ouch)
6.) the date and/or time shown on the Rexburg storage video was incorrect

Numbers 1 and 2 above could (could) be the result of confirmation bias affecting WSer's - and even the East Idaho News (yes, I love 'em too.. but it is possible..). And, we saw Alex's truck ! (though we don't know who was driving it due to the dark tinted windows). And, we also know Alex is (was) a very bad guy.

Here are several snippets from that East Idaho News article for your consideration:

- "the video shows (Lori) and a man associated with her."
- "often the man, who appears to be Alex Cox..."
- "over the next two days, she returned with the man who appears to be Cox"
- "his silver pick up truck is observed..."

Note: "over the next two days"
isn't exactly precise either. If the
only day they came was Wednesday
it wouldn't have violated the
phrase "over the next two days"..
Just sayin...

Now, I'm not shootin' at EIN. They have been absolutely unreal. And if I were them, unless I had a very, very clear close-up photo of Alex Cox and was 100 percent certain it was him, I would have used the same qualifiers the EIN used in describing the man at the storage.

The videos I saw (which I think were probably second gen cuts/edits of the same original videos EIN obtained and saw), however, are blurry and appeared to have been taken from the opposite end of the hall. I'm sorry, but I would not swear to a judge and jury that I saw Alex Cox.

And anyway, if the EIN had been 100 percent certain that the man in the video was Alex Cox, I think they would have said so, rather than go to all that trouble qualifyin'

So it's a just a real gordian knot of a conundrum. To say that the storage video is absolute proof that AC was in Rexburg on 10/2 - at basically the same time that BB was getting shot at in Gilbert, is to almost be saying BB is either mistaken or a liar. And remember, we haven't seen that video yet (is it blurry?) so how could we possibly discount BB's analysis of it, and dismiss his identification of Alex? We can't.

And if it wasn't AC in Gilbert...whoa... Then just who the hell could it have been? Hard to believe there could be more than one loose-canon, not-too-smart, violent, pistol-shooting, Tylee's-Jeep-drivin, sociopathic, sunglass-wearin, spree-killin', Alex Cox doppelgänger who not only knew where BB lived but also wanted him dead, in this all-to-real soap opera.

As mentioned briefly above, Alex's truck could be a source of confirmation bias. The windows were tinted, so we couldn't see who was driving. But we're thinking: "that's gotta be AC, it's his truck!" Also, we know that the ONE man who has been most attached to Lori's hip throughout this whole lurid tale has been Alex Cox. Plus, we know that Alex is just plain bad. Put all those ingredients in a bowl and you could probably cook up some real good confirmation bias soup (or maybe even some confirmation bias funeral potatoes)

(I still think it was AC, on 10/2, in the Gibert Conservatory, with the rope)

How sure are we that the security footage is Rexburg time rather than, for example GMT ?

My theory is pretty simple. I think they were keeping Tylee's device hidden in the storage unit in October and taking it out whenever they needed to make a transaction of some sort. Every time there is some activity on Tylee's device seems to be after a trip to the storage unit. But for what purpose would they keep it hidden there? Well I'm not sure, but there are many details of Tylee's device activity that we don't know. What if Tylee's device was being used to move money around? Or to communicate messages to certain people? Lori took Tylee's phone to Hawaii with her and had it in Kauai. Why?? That seems like a pretty incriminating thing to have when Tylee is no where to be found. I think that rather than get a burner phone, low-tech-Lori was using Tylee's phone for activity she didn't want others to know about. And from time to time maybe she ended up answering text messages sent to Tylee or sent CR money through Tylee's phone. MOO.

re: JR podcasting from the car

I've seen other podcasts and videos from vehicles. In addition to the privacy, the passenger compartment of a car makes a nice soundproof chamber with good acoustics. It's great for making phone calls or recording something.

After the catastrophe, there would only be the 144,000 remaining. So, only the faithful to their beliefs (in their minds) would be left. As a result only sympathizers to their cause would remain.
Wonder who will be doing roll call to confirm all 144,000 are present when the time comes. Lol

re: JR podcasting from the car

I've seen other podcasts and videos from vehicles. In addition to the privacy, the passenger compartment of a car makes a nice soundproof chamber with good acoustics. It's great for making phone calls or recording something.
Wouldnt it be something if Lori - you know, the Goddess leading the 144,000 - started podcasting from her car. And Chad, feeding her questions... from a different car.

#BINGO

I'm more and more alone in thinking the kids are safely stashed away with someone and L&C are being open because they are either innocent or there is no possible evidence and have been told to openly act innocent.

I also think there is way more going on and it involves AVOW but I don't even have any guesses as to what. I have a hypothesis about a funding source but sleuthing that person is not only against the rules, he may have good security that could hunt me down so I am avoiding that.

On my own, in poking around news articles over the last few years in Chandler/Gilbert, Eastern Idaho, and elsewhere, I've found a few others who have dropped out, enough to make me think there are some people camping out or otherwise prepping already.

In researching AVOW I found a mainstream LDS forum discussing them. Apparently there are a great deal of military and LE involvement!

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist so I don't think there is some big plan here. But I do think we have only scratched the surface. I think those several people close to this whole situation who have called it a cult are pretty close to the truth.

How sure are we that the security footage is Rexburg time rather than, for example GMT ?

Good question. I think we figured out it has to be the local time based on Lori's fist visit (Oct 1) when she signed a contract. She would have had to make that visit during office hours. All other visits could be made anytime day or night, even when the office was closed.

From their website:
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM - 24/ 7 access
Self Storage in Idaho | Self Storage Plus

The timestamp we see on the video for Lori's first visit is 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:15
(i.e. 2:32 pm)

upload_2020-2-20_11-27-57.png

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

If that's GMT then it's only 8:32 AM in Idaho and the office would not be open yet for Lori to sign a contract:
Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

Therefore, I believe we came to the conclusion in a previous thread that it was local Idaho time. MOO.

Possible, but based on only how I suspect I would feel if the above situation was me, (I don’t think given AC’s historyI would think she would still have a viable reaction on a polygraph. Based on experience it doesn’t take much for a reaction.

How to Pass a Lie Detector Test (Whether You're Lying or Not) | Live Science

This article explains how a polygraph works.
Personally I feel that Lori (and her sociopathic tendencies)could pass a lie detector test even if she herself killed them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675