Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s probably already been discussed, but reading those court docs, it really hit me how premeditated this whole thing is. She called about giving the dog away on August 30, 2019 due to a change in life circumstances.
AND don't forget JR's death in 2018. One really does have to wonder. IF CD and LVD were together before JR's death and "bonded" really quickly.... they could have started their "novel" together with JR.... if they got away with that one..(pretty sure I heard that LVD was only beneficiary??? please advise), then planning the others came easily.......... Just sayin'

It's all so sad. The poor girl was isolated and deprived of the experiences any kid should have. I bet she wasn't taught anything.
You can see LV took better care of herself than her teenage daughter. Tylee, minus thirty pounds, is the spitting image of her mom. But mom looks loved, pampered, well cared for. Tylee looks like her mom wasn’t too invested in helping her daughter thrive as well as herself. Bad sign.(on a personal note, my daughter blossomed around that age into a beautiful young lady, and I began to look like the raggedy wrath of God due to general maternal exhaustion....I’m sort of joking.)

Last edited:
Could Tylee have known too much about this instance for Lori's comfort? Maybe she just knew mom had borrowed her Jeep, then heard that a Jeep matching its description was involved? I don't think Lori got rid of her children just because they were cramping her style. She could have dropped JJ off with grandparents and emancipated Tylee. I think Tylee knew too much and Lori figured Tylee had told JJ.
I think Tylee knew too much truth about the "Jeep Wannabe hit" and Charle's death.....moo

AND don't forget JR's death in 2018. One really does have to wonder. IF CD and LVD were together before JR's death and "bonded" really quickly.... they could have started their "novel" together with JR.... if they got away with that one..(pretty sure I heard that LVD was only beneficiary??? please advise), then planning the others came easily.......... Just sayin'
I think it’s more possible that AC/LV played a part in that one, if it wasn’t natural causes. MOO

Anyone, especially active Mormons, have any clue why she would have her record transferred to a new ward, but Chad wouldn't? (Why not JJ and Tylee is a good question as well.)
I think is beyond odd. Like seriously she is worried about Church records? This has to be some PR move to make it look like she is an active member. Even when normal people move to a new area, this is kinda just a clerical thing you do in the hallway at church. Nobody thinks twice about it. MOO

I know it’s probably already been discussed, but reading those court docs, it really hit me how premeditated this whole thing is. She called about giving the dog away on August 30, 2019 due to a change in life circumstances.
Question is, when was that life insurance policy taken out on Tammy?? That amount seems far beyond any type of life insurance Tammy's school would have offered. Was this policy taken out before or after Chad predicted her death, and how soon before or after Chad made those death prediction statements??
Wait... Tylee turned 18 on 9/24/2019. JJ was last seen on the 23rd and unenrolled on the 24th, the day his older sister turned 18.

Is there a chance that Tylee took JJ and is on the run herself for some reason?
Pretty sure officials have stated no sight of TR leaving Yellowstone. It would be a wonderful thought though!

I think is beyond odd. Like seriously she is worried about Church records? This has to be some PR move to make it look like she is an active member. Even when normal people move to a new area, this is kinda just a clerical thing you do in the hallway at church. Nobody thinks twice about it. MOO

That's how I viewed it as well. Doing it implies you're planning to be active (so they need to know your past callings, priesthood level for men, etc) and presumably you're hoping to get a calling in the new ward and intend to be there for an extended period. But it seems strange that Chad wouldn't as well (aren't they going to be there together?)

But as the driver, he wouldn't be pulling the actual trigger. Just one of the things rolling around in my head...I haven't convinced myself yet, either. Oct 2 was a Wednesday, so it's a fairly inconvenient date for someone who keeps regular hours somewhere, though I don't think Chad did.
He would have had to explain why he was leaving during Tammy's time off work for potato harvest though.

Anyone, especially active Mormons, have any clue why she would have her record transferred to a new ward, but Chad wouldn't? (Why not JJ and Tylee is a good question as well.)

My question is why they split the children's records off from hers, when she is their only living parent and they are a "household." It would be interesting to know where the children's records are.

RSBM

Pretty sure officials have stated no sight of TR leaving Yellowstone. It would be a wonderful thought though!

That may or may not be pertinent. I see two possibilities.

1) They don't see any sign of any of the family leaving Yellowstone. They know that Lori, JJ, and Alex all left because they were seen by witnesses after that date, but since Tylee wasn't, this is the last they have evidence of her being alive anywhere. But she could have left with the rest of the family or with someone else or not at all. No way to tell.

2) They might have pictures of Lori, JJ, and Alex leaving the park, but can't see Tylee in the vehicle. That could mean she wasn't there, which means she either didn't leave or was with someone else, of potentially that she might have been in the vehicle and they couldn't tell. This possibility, while ultimately having the same possibilities of the meaning, is still a lot worse for what happened at Yellowstone. If they did find this they might not be making it public, especially since it isn't a sure thing since there is at least some small chance she was in the vehicle and couldn't be spotted in the video or pictures available.

Keeping the birth certificates on them only makes sense if a) the kids are alive and they think they come in handy in the future for some reason, or b) there is some information on those birth certificates that Lori/Chad need
This kind of ties in with my question about why they would rent a 3-bedroom condo on Kauai when a one-bed would be much more affordable (even if you have a sack of cash). I'd love to believe this means the kids are still alive and expected to rejoin them at some point... but it's probably just as likely Lori thinks they will be resurrected :-(

The one thing that strikes me is that both of Lori's spouses, Ryan and Vallow, felt inclined to get custody of the respective children, Tylee and JJ.

That means that neither one of those men felt that Lori was a capable Mother. That is a big deal to me, for two separate men who were married to Lori, felt that way.
Additionally, Lori was extremely craftly working the legal system. She danced around all those court documents that JR and CV filed. When I hear people talk about "the former Lori', and how sweet she was etc etc......... I feel disgust. IMO, this woman was born a "bad seed" and has manipulated and abused many people into believing she was something else along her path for a very very long time.....

Do you need ID to withdraw from your child’s bank account? I know when my kids were under a certain age I could access their accounts with ID. I never did it but I’m assuming as my name was on their accounts also I could have withdrawn money ‘on their behalf’. MOO
Tylee’s account appears to be an online only bank. Lori would only need the passcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhughes0