Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! I feel sick and I hope this isn't against the rules to post about. But I just discovered that the group Chad regularly did speaking conferences for, the one that we can't name here anymore due to the cease and desist request, had an event in Yellowstone in Sept 2019. :eek::eek::eek:

Now this group that we're not going to mention by name, stated in their press release that Chad last spoke for them in Feb 2019 and they are no longer affiliated with Chad in anyway. But that doesn't mean Chad (and Lori by association) stopped attending their conferences after Feb. So what I really, really want to know now is-- was Chad in Yellowstone in Sept 2019? o_O

MOO.

I don't think it was actually held in Yellowstone, but they called an event in Rexburg "Yellowstone" which is close.

Although it's certainly possible, I don't think it's very likely that Tylee is somewhere in Yellowstone National Park.

The photo at the park entrance merely proves that Tylee was alive on Sept 8. It does not prove that Tylee was no longer alive on Sept 9.

The term "death zone" as it applies to areas near or around Yellowstone NP relates to seismic / super volcano conditions, and has nothing to do with crime, murders, or even visitor accidents /safety at geothermal features within the the park.

Although Yellowstone is a beautiful wilderness area, IMO unless you are backpacking in a remote area it would not be a good place to commit a murder and dispose of a body. There are few roads (really just a big figure 8), and during the late spring, summer, and early fall tourist seasons the main roads are heavily traveled. Because it is a National Park, I also would expect there is significant surveillance video coverage (at least throughout the most traveled areas)

And I doubt very seriously that Tylee would have been disappeared while on a trip on which JJ was present.

Because LE is saying that Sept 8 was the last date anyone saw Tylee alive, I think we can assume she was not seen by the town home neighbor after that date. So either Tylee was sequestered in the town home by Lori while JJ was in school, or it may be that Tylee and JJ left Rexburg on different dates.

That's how I viewed it as well. Doing it implies you're planning to be active (so they need to know your past callings, priesthood level for men, etc) and presumably you're hoping to get a calling in the new ward and intend to be there for an extended period. But it seems strange that Chad wouldn't as well (aren't they going to be there together?)
If Chad was excommunicated maybe he didn't want that showing up just yet. But why she was in such a hurry is crazy...well maybe she wanted a compassionate service calling.

Oh my gosh! I feel sick and I hope this isn't against the rules to post about. But I just discovered that the group Chad regularly did speaking conferences for, the one that we can't name here anymore due to the cease and desist request, had an event in Yellowstone in Sept 2019. :eek::eek::eek:

Now this group that we're not going to mention by name, stated in their press release that Chad last spoke for them in Feb 2019 and they are no longer affiliated with Chad in anyway. But that doesn't mean Chad (and Lori by association) stopped attending their conferences after Feb. So what I really, really want to know now is-- was Chad in Yellowstone in Sept 2019? o_O

ETA: we probably need to proceed with caution in sleuthing this rabbit hole, but if anyone finds some evidence Chad or others associated with Lori went to that event in Yellowstone in Sept please send in a tip to the FBI or the Rexburg PD.

MOO.

MG is listed on that link too.

"Tammy Daybell was not "part" of the plan"

Had Chad Daybell ever heard of divorce?
But divorce divides the family, and doesn’t come with insurance payouts. My question is, has Julie Rowe ever seen a camera she can’t ignore? Way to go, Inside Edition, to give her a forum. (Sarcasm alert) Chad’s likely guilt and massive problems won’t be resolved through this woman’s insanity.

Question is, when was that life insurance policy taken out on Tammy?? That amount seems far beyond any type of life insurance Tammy's school would have offered. Was this policy taken out before or after Chad predicted her death, and how soon before or after Chad made those death prediction statements??

can the insurance company take it back if Tammy’s death is suspicious?

Anyone, especially active Mormons, have any clue why she would have her record transferred to a new ward, but Chad wouldn't? (Why not JJ and Tylee is a good question as well.)

Maybe her temple recommend expired and the local church leadership would need her records to issue a new one (assuming CD had a current recommend) so that they could be sealed in the temple? I don’t know...MOO

ETA: we probably need to proceed with caution in sleuthing this rabbit hole, but if anyone finds some evidence Chad or others associated with Lori went to that event in Yellowstone in Sept please send in a tip to the FBI or the Rexburg PD.

MOO.
I seriously think these answers are going to plug into out timeline as we go. I am scared for the details we have not seen yet.MOO

He would have had to explain why he was leaving during Tammy's time off work for potato harvest though.
That's what I'm saying--not that this is a firm idea but just the possibility. Makes it clear there are numerous possibilities. This is the week Tammy went down to her parents house. So the more reason to get Tammy away from home. And he could have driven down evening Oct 1 and gotten back later Oct 2. Nothing a Mountain Dew or three couldn't handle. Would just have to tell his (adult) kids he was going to be out late Tues and then gone early Wed. Maybe they wouldn't notice he was gone overnight.

Suddenly I'm arguing a theory that I don't even really believe, but for me the point is we have no great leads.

I do think Chad had other motives for sending Tammy away that week/end. It wasn't just to be nice to her as a farewell gift. She was shot at shortly after returning home.

Yes, the Yellowstone news is very disheartening. It sounds like in the vicinity of Rexburg there were several like-minded "preppers" who were perhaps just anti-government enough to assist them.

I hate to even type it out, but a quick family trip to Yellowstone feels like an attempt to appease Tylee (look at the new places we can see here!) in the midst of all this upheaval and then silence her complaints :(

Has anyone on here been to Cave Falls in the far SW corner of Yellowstone - the road stays open (typically) until Sept 30th and is not that far to Rexburg. It is very remote, but there is a campground and ranger station. From tripadvisor, folks who visited in September report that they were the only ones there.

Yes. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I went fishing there once with friends from college (Logan UT is about four hours away). I don't remember too much about it except that none of us caught anything but colds.

Question (apologies if this has been asked and answered already) - is it not standard operating procedure on a payout in excess of $400k life insurance for the insurance company to insist on an autopsy for someone of good health in their 40s?

Moreover, what are the odds of said insurance company coming back now to try and repossess such funds pending the current autopsy results since the death is now being investigated? Or do they have to wait now for adjudication in court for a murder at the hands of the beneficiary now that the money has already been released?

Thanks in advance for anyone who might shed light on the above!

MOO.
Why is it that when I look at that document I find hyperlinks just below CD's picture and over where it says "Chad's Websites" but neither of those links takes me to CD's websites??

Last edited:
Additionally, Lori was extremely craftly working the legal system. She danced around all those court documents that JR and CV filed. When I hear people talk about "the former Lori', and how sweet she was etc etc......... I feel disgust. IMO, this woman was born a "bad seed" and has manipulated and abused many people into believing she was something else along her path for a very very long time

Certainly what i have said many times...........if it wasn't for the Woodcocks..who knows what would be. In some ways it is still a bit strange that even the Woodcocks waited as long as they did, since they were so close to jj... I forget the exact amount of time after that "30 second facetime conversation" before they called authorities... but when you have real regular communication with family members, you kindof get worried with a week or so... who knows.
JMO, I don't think they waited, I think no one knew where Lori was to conduct a wellness check.

MOO.
Wow - excellent find! One thing I am trying to understand (and I don't know if we have anyone anymore from AVOW who may know) - Do you think the flyer says "come see Yellowstone in September" because it is *close* to Rexburg (which is says the event is Sept 21 in Rexburg, ID)?? I don't know where in yellowstone park you would be able to host any sort of conference - I think Jackson Hole, Bozeman or West Yellowstone would be the closest options? Would love to hear other interpretations of the flyer. It would give me hope that Tylee got handed off to someone if there was some meet-up the Sept 8th weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member