Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co Spgs Airport has always been a favorite of mine -- as of a year ago or thereabouts -- airport parking was free (except for valet).
Nice. Wish LAX was. Heck, we can’t even get a Uber or Lyft at the curb anymore.

I digress. What happened to Gannon? I think LE is getting closer and closer and someone is starting to squirm.

I don't know about Denver, but at Toronto Pearson Airport you can book online and reserve your spot in Long Term parking. The spots are numbered and it's yours. No one else will park in it. So, if someone where to get driven to the airport and then driven around until the vehicle they were searching for was found, it is possible to take the truck and bring it back to the exact same parking spot.

BTW, with all the Security in place at airports around the world, IF this happened, all would be captured on CCTV - License Plates and possible video of those driving in and out.
COS also has an airport. Not sure which one anyone flew out of, BUT they are very close to the COS one. VERY close. Very very very very very close.

The thing about the truck being at the airport though.... Forgive me if I sound ditzy but the nearest airport to me is LAX. It is huge and long term parking is a big lot. So based on that knowledge, I have to wonder, if she got the truck out of long term packing, how could she be sure to park it in the exact same spot, put the seat back to his leg length without him knowing when he picked it up that it had been moved, even before seeing the RD vid?
Not easy but doable. I’m not even in the camp of thinking she did that. But just to answer your question. COS is nothing like LAX.

I drove out to Lorson Ranch today and just drove around the general area, specifically around the church and the more rural area surrounding the neighborhood. I couldn't find the school.. There is so much traffic off of Marcsheffel. The Jeremy Camp Creek area off Peaceful Valley (near the church) is grown over and more like a dry creek bed. And kind of creepy feeling. I didn't go in the neighborhood itself, so I didn't even know the crime lab was there at the house again. Until just now when I looked at Twitter. Seeing the signs for Gannon at the entrance of the neighborhood struck me straight in the gut.
If you go at night and see all the blue lights all over the neighborhood, it is both beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time.

I really enjoy hearing everyone’s theories and it helps to be reminded to keep an open mind. TS’s actions are just soooo very suspect and we just don’t have many pieces to this “very, very large puzzle”. I think that and LE being so tight lipped have led to a large number of us feeling that TS is responsible for Gannon’s disappearance and quite possibly rightfully so. The wait for answers is just heartbreaking.

I went back to re-watch the interview and as painful as it was I just wanted to get down some of those statements by TS in which she seems so confident that he is going to return and put them all down in one place.

“Why are you saying Gannon is dead?”
“He is not dead.”
“We are going to find Gannon.”
“I’m just ready for Gannon to come home..Most importantly for him to see his family, but second, I am going to be so ecstatic when I'm able to say to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all these theories that have (come) out online.”
“Wait until the end and see what happens ‘cause Gannon’s gonna come home.”
Message to Gannon: “When you get here you’ll be able to tell what truly happened and then I really hope I get a sincere apology...”

I really don’t know what to make of these overly confident statements. I waiver between she’s so sick to publicly say this when she’s hurt him and disappeared him or she really knows where he is and he will return. This woman confuses me.

It meant nothing TO ME when LS said the bit about "Why are you saying that Gannon is dead? He's not dead. Gannon is coming home" in that video. And it didn't make me any kind of hopeful for one very important reason---the things she said IMMEDIATELY before that.

Which is this: "I've pretty much been told at least 10 different ways that these people keep having these conspiracy theories. I guess they watch a lot of law shows and maybe have all these theories on how Gannon is dead. And that's what they're saying, so I'm like... why are you saying Gannon is dead?"

This statement seems to have had the opposite effect on me than it has for many people.

Second bolded : Why mention that at all ?
Because someone's not as bright as they think they are ?
Or that there's blood that needs to be explained away so the pesky crime scene techs don't raise a fuss for the picked-upon TS ?
Or for both reasons ?

I think her mind was racing and she was thinking of all the places that might be problematic for her. While it could be as simple as Gannon transferring blood from his foot to his hand to the gate, my mind goes to some other scenarios.

If Gannon did not in fact have a key to the gate, and he was stuck out there as punishment (for example) then he might have tried to climb the gate (note that LS gives no word on whether the gate was still locked or not when she last observed it). If he was crying in the backyard and touched the sliding door, the gate and other objects, there could be forensic evidence (mucus for example) of value.

I'm very curious as to whether other family members support the story of Gannon's key (LE already knows) and where he kept it. Surely no kid would carry a key around in his pocket, it would need to be on a chain around the neck or kept in his room.

I know of a case where a child was not only placed in the backyard in cold weather, but told to eat the leaves off the ornamental plants if he was hungry. The reason for the punishment wasn't known to the child, and IMO, the adult couldn't explain it either. By the time the child mentioned it to a therapist, statute had run.

I keep pondering the basic questions: sick kid, out in the car doing errands for 4 hours, no known food provided, last meal was the night before?

If she didn't have a helper, I don't understand the intrigue or purpose of getting the truck from the airport (?). Not saying she had a helper, I just don't understand what advantage she would be gaining, driving back to a community with cameras, parking on the curb, where all 3 kids could see it, even if somehow she was planning to kill Gannon 2 kids are left, driving in and out of the development in broad daylight, I guess I'm missing the value to her of sneaking the truck out of airport parking, what with cameras, receipts and all.

Well, there's only one obvious reason (to me). To cast suspicion on AS. Now, it's true that this is a pretty inept scheme, but LS doesn't strike me as a very clever person. Perhaps she's a vindictive one? I agree, though, that it's a pretty far-fetched story, but as long as we're just throwing around theories, that would be mine (vindictiveness).

I have to say that I run into people all the time who are quite surprised at how many cameras there are, everywhere. Except that...some parts of our nation do not have as many as in Lorson Ranch, that's for sure.

This case is truly mystifying.

If she didn't have a helper, I don't understand the intrigue or purpose of getting the truck from the airport (?). Not saying she had a helper, I just don't understand what advantage she would be gaining, driving back to a community with cameras, parking on the curb, where all 3 kids could see it, even if somehow she was planning to kill Gannon 2 kids are left, driving in and out of the development in broad daylight, I guess I'm missing the value to her of sneaking the truck out of airport parking, what with cameras, receipts and all.

Oh, I agree. First, I can see no advantage. But second, I seriously doubt AS drove his truck to the Denver airport to ship out for military training. As I posted earlier and those with more current military knowledge than I have posted, it's likely he left from the base with his training unit. And left the truck at home---plus TS driving it kept the battery from going dead while he was gone, something they probably did when he was away in winter.

The post of mine you quoted was merely to show if he parked at the airport, and for some reason she wanted to get the truck, I think she could have. And could have managed to preserve the original parking spot and the original ticket so AS wouldn't have been charged too little when he returned.
JMO

Catherine Silver on Twitter "We are looking at every possible situation as to what could have happened to Gannon."

Since the basement of the house is finished I'm assuming that tech. must have been kneeling on the garage floor. Maybe they found more blood spatter?
Catherine Silver on Twitter "We are looking at every possible situation as to what could have happened to Gannon."

Since the basement of the house is finished I'm assuming that tech. must have been kneeling on the garage floor. Maybe they found more blood spatter?

I was just going to say that the CSI lady with the knees, looked like she had been kneeling on a basement/garage floor. Since I retired, my knees look like that most days when I am kneeling on the garage floor working on some (mostly wood) projects. It is not mud.
The CSIs have now been to that house too many times for it to not hold secrets. I will go so far to say that some of their more important answers are there and they are getting technical enough to light the (maybe) garage up like a Christmas tree. They have found something somewhere that ties this all to that house.

Moo, Moo

I am so lost about her truck/his truck/a truck at the airport automatic or stick. Can someone break it down for me please what exactly the story is about the truck or post a link? My head is spinning almost as bad as it was with the video. Tia

There’s NOT a story. Just some sleuthers speculating that maybe AS hAdnt actually left the truck home for her to use, that maybe he had actually driven it to the airport and left it in long term parking while he went off to training. So they’re speculating even further that maybe TS went under cover of night to get it from the airport to use in her activities regarding GS, and then secretly returned it afterwards. They are suggesting that perhaps THAT is why AS had such a shocked reaction at RD’s video. Just their opinions.

This is the only picture I can find of the night shots from RD on MSM. Does anyone have anything clearer?

One thing I noted from these images is they are from the time period of approximately 9:30pm-12:00 am Sunday night. This would be the time when school age children are sleeping (sister in bed). This would also be the approximate time GS may have gotten into some trouble at home and he might have been recorded near a garage or gate to runaway from someone. Jmo but it would make me cry if I saw my child very frightened and running from their caregiver.
I was out most of the day and haven’t caught up with the posts so may I ask what we are supposed to be seeing in these night images? I can’t see any images and am hoping you could explain. Is Gannon in one of the pictures and running from TS? thank you. (Sorry if my post isn’t making sense. I don’t know what I’m supposed to be seeing in the images.)

The dad’s alleged reaction to the video, combined with law enforcement’s reaction to it (both on and off the record), in no way makes reaching a conclusion “highly speculative.”
And there is also another reason to believe the video is an accurate depiction of the day's events: the statement made by the SM. Didn't she say something like "cleared that he got out on the other side"????

I don't know about Denver, but at Toronto Pearson Airport you can book online and reserve your spot in Long Term parking. The spots are numbered and it's yours. No one else will park in it. So, if someone where to get driven to the airport and then driven around until the vehicle they were searching for was found, it is possible to take the truck and bring it back to the exact same parking spot.

BTW, with all the Security in place at airports around the world, IF this happened, all would be captured on CCTV - License Plates and possible video of those driving in and out.
Is this just a hypothesis or did TS really remove his truck and return it to airport parking?

I think her mind was racing and she was thinking of all the places that might be problematic for her. While it could be as simple as Gannon transferring blood from his foot to his hand to the gate, my mind goes to some other scenarios.

If Gannon did not in fact have a key to the gate, and he was stuck out there as punishment (for example) then he might have tried to climb the gate (note that LS gives no word on whether the gate was still locked or not when she last observed it). If he was crying in the backyard and touched the sliding door, the gate and other objects, there could be forensic evidence (mucus for example) of value.

I'm very curious as to whether other family members support the story of Gannon's key (LE already knows) and where he kept it. Surely no kid would carry a key around in his pocket, it would need to be on a chain around the neck or kept in his room.

I know of a case where a child was not only placed in the backyard in cold weather, but told to eat the leaves off the ornamental plants if he was hungry. The reason for the punishment wasn't known to the child, and IMO, the adult couldn't explain it either. By the time the child mentioned it to a therapist, statute had run.

I keep pondering the basic questions: sick kid, out in the car doing errands for 4 hours, no known food provided, last meal was the night before?

Well, there's only one obvious reason (to me). To cast suspicion on AS. Now, it's true that this is a pretty inept scheme, but LS doesn't strike me as a very clever person. Perhaps she's a vindictive one? I agree, though, that it's a pretty far-fetched story, but as long as we're just throwing around theories, that would be mine (vindictiveness).

I have to say that I run into people all the time who are quite surprised at how many cameras there are, everywhere. Except that...some parts of our nation do not have as many as in Lorson Ranch, that's for sure.

This case is truly mystifying.
Oh. It never entered my mind that it was to burn AS. Anyway she was very open about having the truck there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member