Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the article describing how one can fall in and dissolve.
"A few months ago, the vacation for a young pair of tourists took a turn for the horrific when one of them fell into a boiling, acidic pool in Yellowstone National Park and "dissolved.""
An acidic hot spring in Yellowstone 'dissolved' a tourist — and it's more common than you might think
My partner's uncle was a fire fighter on the Big Island of Hawaii. Years ago he had to recover a woman who fell in a steam vent and was cooked. She and her boyfriend were checking it out, she slipped and fell in, he ran for help but she was already medium rare by the time help arrived. Volcanoes can be vicious.

One of my best friends in high school was Mormon and she was great.

I usually just get Jehovah's Witnesses, but it's been awhile. Last time I just said, "I'm atheist, no thanks."
My best friends growing up were Mormons and I LOVED their “family-oriented-ness” and going to their church (for social reasons) but was never asked to join, and I knew nothing of their belief system. It’s only been recently, like the past several years, that I’ve been learning.

And I would welcome the JWs too if they would keep an appointment. I had one JW couple come by last year but I think I scared them off. Lol I was so excited to do a Bible study that they never showed up the following Thursday. :rolleyes:

Three a days have been suspended indefinitely.
Unless they are self inflicted ?
IMO they should be.
He was cremated so it could be difficult with no body. They took some liver and thigh muscle samples but that's all if they still have them. It would be up to his sister to request an investigation I guess.

When my children were on Social Security death benefits it went in my account. After they turned 18 it had to be in their own. (they received it until high school graduation so, the maximum age they can get the benefit is 19)—-

Not to give you all tips and tricks to beat the financial industry but a change of ownership form could easily change an account from Lori to Tylee without having to be seen in person. It would only require signatures with the re-registration of accounts the debit card attached would be sent to the address on record.

Unless they are self inflicted ?

He was cremated so it could be difficult with no body. They took some liver and thigh muscle samples but that's all if they still have them. It would be up to his sister to request an investigation I guess.
Can't the authorities request an inquest?

Water under the bridge in my case! I’m an empty nester now—- a real one, not a Lori one. All adult kids & grand are living and safe in known locations!

Not to give you all tips and tricks to beat the financial industry but a change of ownership form could easily change an account from Lori to Tylee without having to be seen in person. It would only require signatures with the re-registration of accounts the debit card attached would be sent to the address on record.

The boyfriend's name wasn't Alex, was it? o_O I'm jk...

My partner's uncle was a fire fighter on the Big Island of Hawaii. Years ago he had to recover a woman who fell in a steam vent and was cooked. She and her boyfriend were checking it out, she slipped and fell in, he ran for help but she was already medium rare by the time help arrived. Volcanoes can be vicious.

Charles is Kay's brother... therefore they are the same generation in the family. Larry and Kay's son is JJ's bio father. So JJ"s bio father is Charles' nephew, thus making Charles a bio great uncle, but legally his father. It's kind of confusing, I know.
OK, now it gets confusing...??

I can't keep track of how many biological or adoptive or other grandparents JJ and Tylee had but I can't get past the fact that, outside of the Woodcocks, NOT ONE grandparent has publicly said it is strange to have no contact with their grand kids for months, and over Christmas and Thanksgiving and Tylee's birthday. What. The. H!

Water under the bridge in my case! I’m an empty nester now—- a real one, not a Lori one. All adult kids & grand are living and safe in known locations!

I guess the tips and tricks would only be useful to people who harm their kids which is the exact opposite of this group, hence why I have no issues answering. I have very little fear the people in this forum would use the information for anything other than solving a crime. Congrats on the empty nester life, without harming or maiming anyone.

In your scenario who is the account holder. I think if I'm not mistaken we are missing A piece of the puzzle and that piece is "in a case where children get social security from a deceased parent what does the account registration need to be does it need to be joint in parent and child name or can it go to just a parent only account. I don't know the answer to that.
Here is the long answer to this question of how accounts have to be set up and titled and the exceptions.
SSA - POMS: GN 02402.055 - Direct Deposit for Representative Payee Cases - 04/04/2014

Sadly, I remember reading that Lori confidently stated that the kids would never be found. Is she so confident because there is nothing left to find? Also, I keep thinking about the dreaded baseball bat. One hit could knock Tylee unconscious and then put her in the hot spring. No screaming, no cleanup and no body. This makes me sick typing this out. I think Lori would justify it as eliminating a zombie, dark level 3 spirit or whatever she calls someone she wants to get rid of- I think she and Chad are much eviler than anyone has imagined.
BBM

I have seen this a few times here. No we have an original source for the "kids will never be found" quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz