Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yellowstone 50 square mile area in Idaho thats part of a legal loophole to get away with murder is of importance. Also married spouses arent legally required to testify against each other which is probably why everyone in the cult is marrying eachother and attempting to murder/actually murder those who go against this.
Hopefully some satisfying information comes for the Woodcocks and CR before these maniacs commit suicide like those in cults that walls are crumbling in... IMO

The Yellowstone 50 square mile area in Idaho thats part of a legal loophole to get away with murder is of importance. Also married spouses arent legally required to testify against each other which is probably why everyone in the cult is marrying eachother and attempting to murder/actually murder those who go against this.
Hopefully some satisfying information comes for the Woodcocks and CR before these maniacs commit suicide like those in cults that walls are crumbling in tend to do.. IMO

Lori Vallow's husband is seen leaving jail as it's revealed he and dead spouse filed for bankruptcy | Daily Mail Online

I am sure this is probably a double post but I want everyone to see what Chad looks like so when he arrives in Idaho you can greet him ...MOO

25240230-0-image-a-2_1582748123460.jpg

25240298-8048549-Daybell_parked_in_the_grassy_parking_lot_of_the_Kauai_jail_and_s-a-4_1582754495388.jpg

I agree, a very interesting observation....

Can I also add, IMO...in the video at 18:03, is another interesting moment....it appears that she becomes noticeably awkward after the prosecution makes the statement in regard to the timeline and Charles Vallow's death. She seems to be discounting his statement (she mouths her disagreement) and then appears to become slightly emotional (people who are good at reading facial expressions can correct me, if I am wrong) but, I believe, it is in this moment you can see that she probably "feels" like she is losing control and this is something she most certainly is not used to and then the 20:30 moment when she loses the chance at a bail reduction, where you see this realization again...but then she composes herself.

Sadly, IMO, I think her only emotion is tied to loss of control, rather than loss of life.

I see what you're saying but I think she just simply shook her head and looked the DA. We can analyze her body language all we want ,but one thing is for sure.... this isn't your NORMAL minded individual. LV believes the world is going to end in July, and she is a God that has lived many previous lives. She 100% thinks she's going to prove everyone wrong ,and everything she's done over these past 6 months is kosher. I thought it was a mid-life crisis moment ,but I think this cult obsession is 100% real. If you look at the NXIVM cult stuff with Keith Ranieri recently and the actress from Smallville it's comparable to how deep these cults brainwash. MOO

Last edited:
Heatherann Wagner KIFI/KIDK (@HeatherannNews) | Twitter
KIFI/KIDK Idaho

There’s been an abundance of online rumors surrounded the Vallow/Daybell case. Recently, there’s been posts about threats to those involved.I talked with the law firm that represents Lori in Idaho (to be decided moving forward). They said the statements online aren’t true.

Geez, lady, what kind of help is this tweet?? Call yourself a "news reporter"? You sound like Lori.

What "statements aren't true"?

It's not true that Chad and Lori are receiving death threats?

It's not true that Chad and Lori are replacing their law firm?

The law firm is trying to say that zero statements about Chad and Lori currently online are true?

This doesn't help us, lady.

Thanks for this! Amazing work on putting all this together. I don’t know why but for some reason the PO Box info really gives me the creeps. I find the closeness of Lori and Alex to be very weird.

Yeah, I think it's not impossible that all the keyholders used it to pass messages to each other, which may mean there's a whole raft of old-school pen-and-ink information we can't even touch and have no idea about. :(

Can someone help me out with CR statements please.

Why does he have a facetime with the kids on the day he also says he saw them at his work to say goodbye. Both are quoted for 30th August?

Or have I mixed something up here...
I noticed that too. I’m still working my way through the thread so maybe somebody has answered already.

How Lori could have raised some funds after Charles' death:

“My dad had a collection of watches, very fancy watches. He wore nice watches for years and years so I thought she was going to send me some of them,” Steve says. “The package arrived and inside were two cheap Timex watches you’d find at CVS. Anything that was worth money, we didn’t get. I’m assuming she sold everything else.”

I won't go into a lot of detail here, but I will say this: I know from personal experience that even "very fancy watches" won't really sell for all that much secondhand, a few thousand dollars at most. Unless he had some rares in mint condition, which is doubtful if he was wearing them.

Thanks for this! Amazing work on putting all this together. I don’t know why but for some reason the PO Box info really gives me the creeps. I find the closeness of Lori and Alex to be very weird.
Me tooooo! AC seemed to be somewhat of a misfit in their family, compared to the other siblings. JMO. And that creepy grin he has in some of his pics. Ugh.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

"LORI AND JOSEPH’S BATTLE: Fox 10 reported weeks ago that Lori Vallow and Joseph Ryan went through a long custody battle over their daughter Tylee Ryan. We know Lori used to live in Texas before moving to Arizona and then Hawaii. Fox 10 was first to uncover that Lori’s brother Alex Cox assaulted Joseph in 2007, threatening to kill him. Ultimately, Alex did 90 days in jail."

I haven't seen the 2009 and 2011 documents or info giving exact dates but those years line up with major custody modification filings made by Joe Ryan. I made separate, somewhat generic, event descriptions in the timeline under the dates when Joe filed. Here are the relevant events around 2009 and 2011:

17 July 2009 - Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, again files a custody suit against Lori in the State of TX. This suit is carried over to the AZ courts and a note about it in Maricopa County, AZ records that reads: “FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS INTERLOCUTORY/OF 7/17/09 IN SUIT TO MODIFY PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP” (Court Records).

2009 – A civil court finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

[...]

27 July 2011 – Lori calls and cancels a July 30th court ordered psych eval appointment, saying that her sister in another state gave birth to a baby with medical complications and Lori was leaving town to be with her sister. Lori requested to change her appointment to Oct 4th (KSLTV).

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).

5 Aug 2011 – Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, files “Petition to modify child custody, parenting time and child support” in Maricopa County, AZ Family Court (Court records).

2011 - A civil court again finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

13 Aug 2011 – A process server serves Lori with the Aug 5th petition through serving her husband CV. The document ordered Lori to undergo a psychological evaluation after she told social workers “death would be an option before giving Tylee to her father, Mr. Joseph Ryan, even for a visit.” The document goes on to say “These are real and serious concerns,” (KSLTV).

Thank you for posting this! This shows Lori was wacko for a decade. Probably longer. She didn't just up and meet Chad and lose her mind. She had the Woodcocks and most people fooled. She is a Psychopath.

We are slowly seeing the picture emerge that there were serious problems regarding Charles sons.

You know, the more I think about this and the timeline of everything, I am beginning to wonder if CD‘s involvement in the most disturbing parts of this situation are not quite as deep. If LVD and AC “sped along” his “vision” of his wife dying and he bought into JJ and TR being hidden for their safety or something. I read over the whole timeline again (which is a lot of work btw so thank you to who is doing that). The striking difference in that timeline about how CD and LVD got to where they are now stuck out to me. CD’s seemed like a desperate search for meaning in these “visions” and probably a growing ego by all those who followed him....LVD a very mentally unstable person wanting to live a life of luxury and popularity and not seeming to care at all about how she got there. She lived on the north shore of Kauai when she started reading these books. She had a failed business with her now deceased husband. She wanted the wealthy Kauai life that she was surrounded by and perhaps started seeing her ticket to that life in CD and also in what she thought was life insurance money. She was missing for up to 2 months and then my went back to Arizona/Houston, trying to then patch things up with CV. During at least part of that time missing she was on Kauai with just TR, telling a friend she had visions CV would be dying soon. Perhaps the plan was for him to be killed by AC during this time. When that didn’t happen, she went back to AZ and eventually “patch things up” with her husband~but what if she was just drawing him in again to get that life insurance money and set up a chance for him to die.

She and AC did something with the kids after she moved to Idaho. Perhaps AC was beginning to threaten her with telling truths and that’s why he’s dead too.

Something felt strange in the courtroom yesterday with CD not being there. At first I just assumed he had left early or was held up in something else and couldn’t make it. But her exchange with her attorney at the end seemed more of a realization on her part that CD had perhaps come to realize some truths and his walls are crumbling down to his part in it. And as someone pointed out~her demeanor when the prosecuting attorney mentioned the Hawaii plans were made before her husbands death and before TD’s death. It was then maybe she knew CD knew that fact as well.

Believe me...I haven’t believed people who have claimed CD’s hands were clean...and I still think his hands are a bit dirty with going along with covering up where the kids are. But perhaps he did think they were “in hiding”. Please poke holes in this theory...I have no problem being wrong about this~and maybe I’m missing something glaringly obvious. I just think perhaps we may be surprised with some of the details as they come out.

Last edited:
Justin Lum tweeted that he checked in with DPS and she is still in custody at KCCC. Tweet is 1 hour old.

I wonder where the rumors on Facebook EIN posts that “she’s on a plane right now for idaho” started. The welcoming party is excited. They are talking of tailgate parties, “welcoming” billboard signs, I’m sure people will be waiting at the airport. I don’t think she’ll arrive under the radar. SE Idaho people are going to deliver, believe me. Moo

Does anyone have any thoughts on how Lori and Alex got a Sugar City, Idaho PO Box without having lived in Sugar City? It's been several years, but the last time I tried to get a PO Box right after moving to a new city I needed to present evidence of my address to get the box. I didn't have any utility bills or my ID changed yet. I ended up having to take a copy of the lease agreement I had just signed into the post office. I was told at the time that these were rules that were made after 911, whereas in the past anyone could come from out of town and set up a PO Box without proving they lived there... What would Lori and/or Alex have demonstrating they lived in Sugar City? Could Alex have moved there first and then added Lori's name to the PO Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny