Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I really think it’s going to be they are “protecting the children from the Woodcocks”. Lori will lie and say JJ is terrified of his grandpa because he touches him or something like that. Chad will say he had to lie about Lori having children because he needed to protect them, the kids. They will claim its their religious rights to “hide kids from evil“ . They are going to be the victims. Charles will be called an abuser and Alex was protecting Lori and the kids. Chad knew Lori because he counseled her in her time of need and when Tammy passed he felt compelled or prompted to care for Lori. They will lie and say they were making arrangements to visit the kids and that the government is interfering with her protecting her children. She will say God will heal JJ, he doesn’t need meds. MOO!!! But I am telling you a huge wave of bullsh@@ is coming our way. It will be something that Mr P and his peeps will rally around and demand he right to protect her kids. To clarify- none of it will be true but will be used anyway MMO

I have a working theory about this, and I could be dead wrong. It's the only thing that seems to make any sense at all though.

What we know is that Charles was killed, supposedly by self defense, or so they claim. However, there are inconsistencies that don't even make sense. For example, Alex claimed that Charles had a bat and was threatening him with it. So, Alex stated that he went into a bedroom removed his gun (from a plastic case), loaded it and then confronted Charles in the other room. He then claims that Charles charged at him with the bat, so he shot him in self defense.

That makes no sense at all. What was Charles doing the whole time he(Alex) was in the bedroom? Just waiting around, chilling? That is just one consistency. I am convinced not only was he murdered but this was premeditated by Alex and Lori.

There are other inconsistencies that others have pointed out. Maybe we should have someone compile a list of all of the inconsistencies in one post.

Jump forward to after they have moved to Rexburg. Alex tells the Police that the kids are with the grandparents (Woodcocks). This is obviously a lie, so Lori tells them she is in Arizona with a friend, another lie. Then she and Chad take off for Hawaii.

Had to explain the above, to understand the theory. So, here is what I am thinking. Lori and Chad have concocted some type of story that the Grandparents blame her for Charles death, and want revenge.

Here is what Lori and Chad could potentially say: The kids went to visit the grandparents, and we haven't heard from the kids since. In addition, they will claim that they are remaining silent, because the grandparents are blackmailing them and extorting them for money.

The story may be spun a bit different, but that's the basics of it. All of these deaths can conveniently be pinned on Alex and the Woodcocks.

So, this is the real reason they aren't talking, in my opinion.

1- The kids are most likely dead.

2- They are planning to use the grandparents and Alex as scapegoats.

3- They aren't saying a word about the kids, or anything else, because they want the story to be solid.
They start saying anything now, the story can have holes in they aren't planning for.

4- The longer they are silent, the more believable this made up narrative will be. Remember Chad already has experience of making up fiction. I wonder how many rewrites of this fictional story Chad has done so far?

5- The more information the police release, the more Chad and Lori can patch up any holes in their story.

Sadly, there is the potential they could get away with this. Even if the autopsy on Tammy and Alex show foul play, they have to have some way to tie Lori or Chad to the crime. They can conveniently use Alex as a scapegoat, if they need to. Same goes for Charles death, blame the dead guy. They can blame the missing kids on the Woodcocks.

I agree, whatever they come up with is going to be utter poppycock. MOO

Here are a couple photos of Charles wearing a watch:
charles-vallow-with-baby1.jpg

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

6ed0d45661b6d7e832480510a4cd9d46

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Maybe your friend can help us identify what kind of watches Charles had? I think Lori probably sold them. I also wonder if he had a watch on when the police arrived to the scene? Not sure if we could tell from the body cam since they blurred him out... but I wouldn't put it past them to take his watch along with his wallet and phone. I don't suppose there is any type of civil suit Charles' sons could file against Lori for the property she took since they were still married when CV died. :(

MOO.

That's a great idea!! I'll see what I can find out and report back. :)

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
48m

NOW: Melani Pawlowski (Lori Vallow’s niece) just showed up to court in Mesa. We asked her questions on JJ and Tylee. No comment from her. She smiled and walked inside with her husband. #fox10phoenix

@jlumfox10

·
43m

I asked where JJ and Tylee are. I asked if they are alive. Pawlowski’s lawyer told us to “respect the court.” Comment may be given after.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
22m

I’m in the status conference now for the Boudreaux matter. It’s about to start.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
20m

Resolution management conference. Judge Coffey wants all parties here. Boudreaux is not in AZ.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
19m

Melani Pawlowski’s lawyer has motioned for contempt. Says Brandon filed false information in court as well.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
18m

Brandon’s attorney wants to set an evidentiary hearing. Judge Coffey says there needs to be another resolution management conference hearing set. “Parties need to be present.”

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
18m

Next hearing set for 3/26 in the Boudreaux matter.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
48m

NOW: Melani Pawlowski (Lori Vallow’s niece) just showed up to court in Mesa. We asked her questions on JJ and Tylee. No comment from her. She smiled and walked inside with her husband. #fox10phoenix

@jlumfox10

·
43m

I asked where JJ and Tylee are. I asked if they are alive. Pawlowski’s lawyer told us to “respect the court.” Comment may be given after.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
22m

I’m in the status conference now for the Boudreaux matter. It’s about to start.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
20m

Resolution management conference. Judge Coffey wants all parties here. Boudreaux is not in AZ.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
19m

Melani Pawlowski’s lawyer has motioned for contempt. Says Brandon filed false information in court as well.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
18m

Brandon’s attorney wants to set an evidentiary hearing. Judge Coffey says there needs to be another resolution management conference hearing set. “Parties need to be present.”

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
18m

Next hearing set for 3/26 in the Boudreaux matter.
GO JUSTIN GO!

Assuming the children are alive, how long did they anticipate keeping one child and one near-adult hidden without personally going back to check on their welfare and/or to check in with their caregivers? Isn't there some point where they would look at each other and say "Hmmm....wonder how the kids we've hidden, the kids we haven't communicated with, and our grandchildren, are doing? Let's go have a look." When was that supposed to happen? I personally think having my kid "alive" is a relatively low standard of care, and I generally like to know a bit more....

That does bring up a good point. You would think that they are using some way to communicate with whoever is taking care of the kids. I've heard rumors of people using want ads on Craigslist for all kinds of communication (if you know the how to decipher the code).

Hopefully the FBI is looking at this as a possibility. Since they have electronics they have in their possession, they may be looking into this already, I hope. MOO

I would have to watch Dateline again to be sure but don't think it was. I think Kay said the address was in Rexburg, ID. And the Amazon address was what LE used for the welfare check on JJ.

MOO.
That's correct. The email from Amazon regarding a purchase and shipment had the townhome address that Kay gave for the welfare check. She had no idea where they were until then, I think.

As a small business owner, I *need* facebook. And it's great for keeping in touch. But wow. Yeah, the gossip. Jmo

I saw Nate had a tweet that said "Lori's going back to Idaho" and I guess people took that literally meant NOW.

Not quite caught up, but I 100% agree with you all. That’s why I love WS. I appreciate all the rules that keep this dialogue, for the most part, intelligent, respectful, and productive, especially in comparison to FB. That false rumor of her already coming to Idaho seemed to come out of nowhere, so it’s nice to see where it likely started before FB blew it up. I need a mind-blown emoji. :eek: That’s close enough. ;)

I've seen comments regarding the storage video and large bag that was removed. Can anyone tell me if a cloth duffel would leak any type of residue that would indicate a body had been in the storage unit? I think it would be fairly easy for LE to prove if that suspicion is true. Was a liver person hiding there and then secreted out in the duffel? Hmm....
Also...it's so convenient for Lori that her brother, AC, the one person who was an aggressor against her former husbands was also present when her children were last seen. Then he dies mysteriously. My thoughts are that L&C could possibly make up a narrative involving AC being the person who is responsible for everything that has happened and did not tell her where her children are "safely hidden".

I won't go into a lot of detail here, but I will say this: I know from personal experience that even "very fancy watches" won't really sell for all that much secondhand, a few thousand dollars at most. Unless he had some rares in mint condition, which is doubtful if he was wearing them.
A few thousand dollars will pay for a trip to Hawaii.

Ummm... I haven't seem that much evidence that they are criminally smart.
- having TR phone
- getting storeage locker with cameras
- using own vehicles
The list goes on. I think they either didn't care because the world would end before the law caught up with them. Or they thought they were gods so things like law didn't apply to them. Or they are stupid. Moo

Fortunately the really smart people figure out that crime doesn't pay.

If you are smart enough to figure out how to get away with the perfect crime, you are smart enough to figure out how to to get the end result legally, morally, and ethically.

I believe that they think they are smarter than everyone else, they literally have a "God" complex. :eek:
MOO

Twitter

The overhead shot makes it harder to tell how tall IP is. However, he doesn't look as tall as the two other guys in suits (the one pulling the wheeled case and the other who says, "Let's do get out of the road though". Maybe 5'8" to 5'10". I don't think he could pass for Alex (about 6'1") in the storage unit videos, definitely not for Chad (a little taller and more broad-shouldered).

I caught that too. At first I wondered if the prosecutor meant it was planned before Chad's wife Tammy died and perhaps he misspoke when he said "her husband". But if he meant Charles then that makes sense as well. :eek:

1. We know from the December 6 warrants served at JJ's school that police are investigating a Conspiracy to Commit Homicide in the First Degree that occurred July 11, 2019 (The day Charles was murdered).

2. Lori got caught looking at Wedding dresses and wedding rings 2 weeks before Charles died (This isn't in the timeline but is from a GH video- see #24 and #25 from diggndeeperstill's summary).

3. Lori went to Kauai when she disappeared in Jan 2019-- We think she was avoiding Charles serving divorce papers but that could have been a trip to pre-plan her wedding to Chad and look for long-term rentals.

4. Lori somehow had a Hawaii driver's license in the name of Lori Ryan. We know this wasn't the name and drivers license she used when she lived on the island with Charles because she got a ticket during that time for using her phone while driving. The ticket was in the name Lori Vallow. What if she somehow applied for and got the Lori Ryan ID during her Feb 2019 trip?

5. There's a PO Box address in Lori's name in Sugar City, ID despite Lori never having lived there. She did claim she was going to Boise for a conference in Feb 2019 and service processors tried to serve her there for with the divorce and order of protection papers but couldn't find her. But Sugar City is closer to Chad's home and not close to Boise. Chad did speak at an event in Boise Feb 16, 2019. Lori could have had any mail that might be incriminating (wedding planning, new Hawaii drivers license, etc) sent to the Idaho PO box and had Chad pick it up for her and/or retrieved it while visiting Chad in Idaho (Alex is also on that same PO Box).

6. Chad told a prospective landlady in early November that Lori was a resident of Kauai. We also know she used the Lori Ryan HI license with a local address at a hotel. Locals told us that residents get discounts on resorts. How did she establish that residency? I think it's possible she applied for a new driver's license in Feb 2019.

7. The big question mark for us is who else is involved in the conspiracy to murder Charles? I think we are looking at another arrest in the near future for that and other crimes.

MOO.

In order to get a Hawaii driver's license or state ID in the name of Lori Ryan she would need to prove both ID and residency (legal presense). The last one is the one I think would be hardest. Here is a list of accepted documents:
https://www.honolulu.gov/rep/site/csd/CS-LDL248.pdf

She could have had mail delivered to her friend perhaps from the Compass bank account she had and maybe something else but I cannot figure out how she could get one in the Ryan name in February if she had one in the Vallow name when she got the ticket.

Here are a couple photos of Charles wearing a watch:
charles-vallow-with-baby1.jpg

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

6ed0d45661b6d7e832480510a4cd9d46

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Maybe your friend can help us identify what kind of watches Charles had? I think Lori probably sold them. I also wonder if he had a watch on when the police arrived to the scene? Not sure if we could tell from the body cam since they blurred him out... but I wouldn't put it past them to take his watch along with his wallet and phone. I don't suppose there is any type of civil suit Charles' sons could file against Lori for the property she took since they were still married when CV died. :(

MOO.

Here's a link to expensive watches on ebay. If he collected them as it seems, I'm sure they would be some of these. Starting out at $330K.
ETA, not that he had a bunch of them, but they do sell and can be quite pricey. If you can check the sold listings, many go for around $20 to $25K. Maybe he had some worth that much in his collection.

watch men | eBay

Last edited:
That’s really odd...I just searched for google images of CD to see if there’s any of him wearing a watch. In images with TD he is seen wearing one. I can’t find one image of him in a watch when he’s with LV. Perhaps the watch he wore was a gift from TD and guilt is playing a part? Maybe it’s just more relaxed in Hawaii and he doesn’t feel he needs one. No visible watches though. MOO
My brother in law collects watches, he does not wear any of them, they are all in a safe.
I have a working theory about this, and I could be dead wrong. It's the only thing that seems to make any sense at all though.

What we know is that Charles was killed, supposedly by self defense, or so they claim. However, there are inconsistencies that don't even make sense. For example, Alex claimed that Charles had a bat and was threatening him with it. So, Alex stated that he went into a bedroom removed his gun (from a plastic case), loaded it and then confronted Charles in the other room. He then claims that Charles charged at him with the bat, so he shot him in self defense.

That makes no sense at all. What was Charles doing the whole time he(Alex) was in the bedroom? Just waiting around, chilling? That is just one consistency. I am convinced not only was he murdered but this was premeditated by Alex and Lori.

There are other inconsistencies that others have pointed out. Maybe we should have someone compile a list of all of the inconsistencies in one post.

Jump forward to after they have moved to Rexburg. Alex tells the Police that the kids are with the grandparents (Woodcocks). This is obviously a lie, so Lori tells them she is in Arizona with a friend, another lie. Then she and Chad take off for Hawaii.

Had to explain the above, to understand the theory. So, here is what I am thinking. Lori and Chad have concocted some type of story that the Grandparents blame her for Charles death, and want revenge.

Here is what Lori and Chad could potentially say: The kids went to visit the grandparents, and we haven't heard from the kids since. In addition, they will claim that they are remaining silent, because the grandparents are blackmailing them and extorting them for money.

The story may be spun a bit different, but that's the basics of it. All of these deaths can conveniently be pinned on Alex and the Woodcocks.

So, this is the real reason they aren't talking, in my opinion.

1- The kids are most likely dead.

2- They are planning to use the grandparents and Alex as scapegoats.

3- They aren't saying a word about the kids, or anything else, because they want the story to be solid.
They start saying anything now, the story can have holes in they aren't planning for.

4- The longer they are silent, the more believable this made up narrative will be. Remember Chad already has experience of making up fiction. I wonder how many rewrites of this fictional story Chad has done so far?

5- The more information the police release, the more Chad and Lori can patch up any holes in their story.

Sadly, there is the potential they could get away with this. Even if the autopsy on Tammy and Alex show foul play, they have to have some way to tie Lori or Chad to the crime. They can conveniently use Alex as a scapegoat, if they need to. Same goes for Charles death, blame the dead guy. They can blame the missing kids on the Woodcocks.

I agree, whatever they come up with is going to be utter poppycock. MOO
I think if they were going to claim the kids were sent to the grandparents and they have not seen them since, they would already be saying that. That seems too farfetched even for this crazy case. They know they would need to offer proof of how they traveled to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname