Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BigAl16 I lol’d at the sales rankings. I appreciate the detailed reply. I am trying to catch up with everyone.

Thank you! Then the question remains, again apologies if this has been discussed, was Chad’s life insurance comparable or greater than Tammy’s?
Anyone can get life insurance for themselves and their spouse, for as much as they can afford to pay. My employer will allow any employee at any pay grade to pay for up to 500K for themselves, and 500K for their spouse, and 10K for their kids, so long as they can afford to pay the monthly premium, that is based on the age of the employee and spouse. There are other insurance companies that offer similar insurance regardless of what someone does, so long as they can pass a medical exam in certain circumstances, but more importantly, can pay the monthly premium.

Personally
To be clear, I don't know for sure and am willing to reconsider if facts show me that I'm wrong. However, I think whatever money that was coming from the publishing company, both from selling Chad's books and those of others, is money being brought in by both of them. At one point Chad did have a sales job for a printing company in Idaho Falls, so I expect his money from that job was probably more than Tammy's librarian salary. But all indications are, at least now, that the money coming in from books (both Chad's own and other authors) is better than trivial, but not a lot better. This is based on random samples of the sales ranks of the books on Amazon and research/knowledge of what a specific ranking indicates in volume sold and profit made.
I don't really care whether Chad or Tammy made more. But anyone who really needs to know that can find it in the bankruptcy filing.

At least IMO, I think you're right. When you set yourself up as "the only true church" then it doesn't leave much room for mistakes by the top leadership. That sets them up for real issues when certain kinds of things happen which make it appear the leaders aren't as perfect as they want the members to think. But the key is, as you've indicated, that it is unique or at least not typical of most religions and it means that true believers who have a crisis of faith are positioned where one of the responses might be to go off the deep end in some fashion. To go find a grove of trees, pray to their diety, and have someone tell or prompt them that all of the churches are wrong and it is up to them to get things back on track. They're poised to believe in such a thing and to think that kind of reaction might have that result.

MOO

You nailed it on the head.

Just to clarify, we don't believe that prophets are infallible.

MOO

Last edited:
Anyone can get life insurance for themselves and their spouse, for as much as they can afford to pay. My employer will allow any employee at any pay grade to pay for up to 500K for themselves, and 500K for their spouse, an 10K for their kids, so long as they can afford to pay the monthly premium, that is based on the age of the employee and spouse. There are other insurance companies that offer similar insurance regardless of what someone does, so long as they can pass a medical exam in certain circumstances, but more importantly, can pay the monthly premium.
Right, true. I was just wondering if we knew the circumstances of Tammy’s high life insurance payout and also the circumstances and amount of what Chad’s life insurance policy is.

Right, true. I was just wondering if we knew the circumstances of Tammy’s high life insurance payout and also the circumstances and amount of what Chad’s life insurance policy is.

That might be bit big for this space at this point...

Personally

I don't really care whether Chad or Tammy made more. But anyone who really needs to know that can find it in the bankruptcy filing.
Can’t bankruptcy filings be fudged? I’ve seen it happen in a few cases here and bankruptcy filings.

Didn’t they claim a parakeet? Who does that, lol. While I believe my animals are priceless, I wouldn’t claim my parakeet in a bankruptcy filing.

Until LE or a court shares it, I don’t think anyone has any idea. That is the only reason we know about Tammy’s insurance now.

Just thought of something else, that may be pertinent to their outlandish beliefs.

In my teens, my best friend passed away. While I was going through the grieving process, I started reading about Near Death Experiences to help me deal with the loss. Well this lead me into finding out about Astral Projection.

I actually tried it, but failed all but once. At least I think, it felt like i was floating out of my body. That's not the point.

The point is, I remember reading some really bizarre stuff back in the day about astral projections, haven't thought about it for years. If anyone starts reading about that stuff, it is not much of a leap to understand CD and LVD current state of mind.

I read about LSD acid trips back in the 50's when it was legal (College campuses were experimenting with it), and that had nothing on this astral projection stuff. The stuff is seriously next level crazy.

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that this cult could easily be involved in astral projection. Makes NDE's look pretty tame in comparison.

That seems to make a lot of sense on how radically Lori has seemed to have lost her mind. MOO

You nailed it on the head. The general consensus right now is that the LDS church is "lukewarm", and that is not good. I fear that this CD & LVD incident may just be the tip of the iceberg. I hope I am wrong.

Just to clarify, we don't believe that prophets are infallible. However, this is not actively taught and seldomly discussed. That still opens up a can of worms though. MOO
I'm not LDS and have no reason to defend the church. But this is about some whackos doing crazy things that are in the domain of law enforcement.

Looking looking looking.....has anyone spotted CD? I guess I didn't realize CD/LV had moved into the princeville place WITH furniture, as he was spotted moving out of there very recently. Like what did he DO with a truckload of furniture? CD has over $100K in a HI account, he could just melt into an island and forget all about LV. What could stop CD from just melting into the ethernet at about now and leaving this mess behind him since he has no ties any longer....

It has either hardwood or tile flooring in the main living areas (Where CV's body was located) and low pile carpet in the bedrooms: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5531-S-Four-Peaks-Pl-Chandler-AZ-85249/59261947_zpid/?mmlb=g,5

ETA: I found it strange in the bodycam video of the scene that there was nothing in the room where CV was located except huge mirrors on 3 walls. No rug, no furniture, nada. I know they only moved in 3 weeks before the shooting but to not have at least a throw rug to dampen the echo of that room seems unusual.... MOO.

This is speculation again but I wonder if that front room with the mirrors on the wall was a place of prayer and meditation for Lori. The infinity mirrors (reflecting mirrors) seem to be a part of LDS culture (to our LDS members if I am butchering this explanation my apologies and could someone please clarify) and she had yoga mats in her closet (they can be seen on the ground when the officer is clearing rooms. There may have been some spiritual significance to killing him in there. This is just a half-baked theory though. MOO

Regarding the mirrors.

Thoughts:

Mirrors make rooms seem larger. They hadn't lived there that long. Considering the absence of furniture everywhere, I'm speculating the mirrors were in place when they moved in.

Or you know. Dance studio. ;)

Jmo

I could be mis-remembering, but I swear someone (Colby, maybe?) saying that in all of Lori's homes, she kept a room empty for dancing, and it was phrased in a way that made it seem like a normal thing for her. I could totally be remembering WHO said it wrong, but I know it was mentioned somewhere by someone who would be close enough to her to know that it was a *thing*. It stuck in my head, because at the time, I thought, "Oh! That explains the big empty room with the bare floor!"

Didn’t they claim a parakeet? Who does that, lol. While I believe my animals are priceless, I wouldn’t claim my parakeet in a bankruptcy filing.
You're generally required to claim pets. They need to know if any belongings are valuable enough to sell to pay debts, and unfortunately, pets are considered possessions.

Ha. So basically MB think since Dead men (Alex) tell no tales, that she is in the clear? Alrighty then.
Exactly my interpretation yes. She also mentioned the 2 Oct storage footage. Have we got confirmation of that date on the actual footage? I remember one snip showing a 'd' and a time and we thought that meant Wed for Wednesday. Was that the 2nd Oct footage?

Is it possible that the 2nd Oct footage was from another day and LE have just said that to see what the parties involved would say about it? I remember that when Nate showed the white board, it did not show the early October dates on it.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads