Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickup location is Colorado Springs Airport.....where it was dropped off after use appears blacked out.....So that car could have been dropped off 955 miles away?

budget-receipt-2-jpg.235328

Can someone please remind me when AS kicked TS out of the house? tia

Only T said she was kicked out in her 1st interview where she graced us with her backside.

Never been reported in MSM that was true. Just her stating she was.

I don't believe her. I think she left because Gannon's mother was coming to town to help find him.

Another woe is me story IMO.

Hello Noob2020, welcome to WS! We are glad to have you posting on the forum :)
The confusion that you are experiencing is nothing to be alarmed about, as some of us are suffering as well. As you attempt to comprehend TS's incomprehensible splanations, numbness, headaches and dizziness are also common.

You raise a great point! I guess since she didn't find him that day, she returned the car the next afternoon. Yep.

Thank you . If I remember correctly January 28th is when we had that storm coming in, it hadn't snowed in over a month I believe. She decides to rent a car and returns it the day a child is exposed to that type of weather, to add on to my last post. So many inconsistencies

Ok I have a couple of questions and I am hoping that anyone here with a Psych background can help me out.

DOES SHE REALLY THINK WE ARE FALLING FOR ALL OF THIS?

DOES SHE THINK WE BELIEVE HER AND HER EXPLANATIONS MAKE SENSE?

WHY DOESN'T SHE SHUT UP?

OMG!

Sorry, I know I'm yelling. I'm not yelling at anyone here I promise. What in God's Name is wrong with this woman?
Her arrogance deceives her to believe that she does no wrong, has the ability to persuade/control our thinking, and that she is smarter than others.
This is an assault on everyone's intelligence.

"Its not stupidity that brings a narcissist down, its their arrogance."

Last edited:
So she had that car for about 28 hours.

She'll clarify for us, it'll just take a couple days.

Something akin to.....

Well, we drove all night and all the next morning, straight through, back and forth, all over looking for Gannon, I don't see what the big deal is, I mean, ya'll just don't have the facts.....or maybe, I loaned that car to my best friends divorced mother's brother in laws sister's cousin and she drove it up in to Wyoming and back, huntin' elk.....

Give it time, she'll clear it up for us!
I want to know about the door to door search she mentioned.

MOO that is very helpful.
118.88 ÷ 2.60 a gallon=
45.72 gallons.
Car mileage?
Esrimate 27 mpg
27×45.72=1234.5

1234.5 miles or
MOO 20 hours in the car.
Assuming a mix of driving and idling,
955 could be right.
15 hours of driving and 5 hours of idling.

Just curious where you're getting that per gallon rate? Rental companies charge as much as $2 more than local going rate for a refill (maybe even more than that). Did the receip

20 hours in the car is a lot. Although if it was all stop and start driving (looking in a neighborhood), then perhaps it all fits.

It's exceedingly odd that she rented a car. 5 hours of idling per 15 hours of driving is truly a lot - a very high estimate. I think it's likely they paid $4 a gallon for that refill and went more like 600 miles. Still a lot. But I wouldn't be surprised if, with taxes, they paid more like $5 for a refill at Budget. According to the FTC, that's the typical rate ($5-6 per gallon) for Budget:

Budget Rent-A-Car Settles FTC Charges; Fuel Fees Levied on Customers Who Returned Rental Cars With a Full Tank

And the tank only holds 11-12 gallons, so how can they possibly have purchased more than that? That makes it closer to $9 a gallon (and they would have had to fill up while renting if they went more than 1 tank full - each tank gets them about 300 miles).

Maybe she went to airport to pick up AS and they talked about what all had happened (her BS story) and he got in her car and left her and told her not to come home because he knew something was off.

Only T said she was kicked out in her 1st interview where she graced us with her backside.

Never been reported in MSM that was true. Just her stating she was.

I don't believe her. I think she left because Gannon's mother was coming to town to help find him.

Another woe is me story IMO.
If u don't mind I would like to add also that IMO she "may" have left on her own when the questions got tough. The throwing out with no clothing is just another woe is me. Perhaps?

Just curious where you're getting that per gallon rate? Rental companies charge as much as $2 more than local going rate for a refill (maybe even more than that). Did the receip

20 hours in the car is a lot. Although if it was all stop and start driving (looking in a neighborhood), then perhaps it all fits.

It's exceedingly odd that she rented a car. 5 hours of idling per 15 hours of driving is truly a lot - a very high estimate. I think it's likely they paid $4 a gallon for that refill and went more like 600 miles. Still a lot. But I wouldn't be surprised if, with taxes, they paid more like $5 for a refill at Budget. According to the FTC, that's the typical rate ($5-6 per gallon) for Budget:

Budget Rent-A-Car Settles FTC Charges; Fuel Fees Levied on Customers Who Returned Rental Cars With a Full Tank

And the tank only holds 11-12 gallons, so how can they possibly have purchased more than that? That makes it closer to $9 a gallon (and they would have had to fill up while renting if they went more than 1 tank full - each tank gets them about 300 miles).

If you don’t refuel yourself, unless you’ve chosen the prepay option (which requires you to pay for a full tank, FYI), the rental companies do in fact charge $9+ per gallon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt