Allyson Joy Watterson, Hillsboro, 22 Dec 2019 *MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

JAN 10, 2020
Vigil held in North Plains to raise awareness in search for Allyson Watterson

EN-v2DAUYAE9wrE.jpg

[...]

At the vigil Friday night, Watterson’s mother, Misty, shared her hope with dozens of mourners. The vigil marked the nineteenth day since Watterson was last seen.

“We’re holding a vigil for Allyson to raise awareness and just get her face out there and, you know, everyone’s come together to bring home and light a candle for her to come home,” Misty said. “If you think back during the time she went missing, around those crucial days, if you remember seeing her or ben garland, together or separate, even the smallest sighting, reach out to law enforcement. There are times and areas of a timeline we're trying to fill in.”

[...]

JAN 11, 2020
'I'm going to find her': Mother of woman missing for 20 days holds out hope
[...]

Authorities suspended the search for Allyson nearly two weeks ago, but continue to actively investigate her disappearance.

"It was extremely difficult. I want them to search forever until they find her, but I know it doesn't work that way," Misty said.

Allyson's mother said instead she focuses on the connection she has with her daughter.

"She's going to come home to me. I tell this to myself constantly because I have every hope and faith that I will see my daughter again. I won't stop until I do," she said.

[...]

Crime Stoppers on Twitter
Reward Offered in Allyson Watterson Missing Person Case - Crime Stoppers Featured Case #20-1 (Photo) https://ift.tt/2FLG2o3
EOLjFcMWsAI5C5V.jpg

10:10 AM - 13 Jan 2020

Reward Offered in Allyson Watterson Missing Person Case - Crime Stoppers Featured Case #20-1 (Photo)

January 13, 2020 10:08

The Washington County Sheriff's Office, in partnership with Crime Stoppers of Oregon, is asking for the public's help to locate a 20-year-old woman missing since December 22, 2019.

[...]

After Allyson was reported missing, Garland was arrested for multiple charges unrelated to the disappearance of Ms. Watterson. One of those charges included auto theft, as he was driving a stolen red 2001 Ford F-150 pick-up around the time of Allyson's disappearance. The truck was recovered by law enforcement.

[...]

Investigators and search and rescue volunteers have spent thousands of hours searching an area of approximately 1,600 acres and did not locate Allyson.

Crime Stoppers of Oregon offers cash rewards of up to $2,500 cash for information, reported to Crime Stoppers, that leads to an arrest in any unsolved felony crime and tipsters can remain anonymous.

Visit the App Store and download P3 Tips to submit secure and anonymous tips.
Tip Form

Call 503-823-HELP (4357)

Crime Stoppers of Oregon is funded 100% by community donations. To support Crime Stoppers with a donation, please visit Crime Stoppers of Oregon

Allyson_Watterson.jpg

Allyson_Watterson_Clothing.jpg

Stolen_Ford_Truck.jpg

JAN 13, 2020
Crime Stoppers offering reward for information in Allyson Watterson's disappearance
Crime Stoppers of Oregon is offering a reward for information about the disappearance of a 20-year-old woman missing since last month.

[...]

Washington County deputies originally said the pair had been hiking, but Watterson’s mother says they had been visiting friends in the area and the boyfriend’s truck broke down. She says when they went looking for help, they got separated and Watterson went missing.

Deputies later said they recovered a stolen truck in the area and they arrested Watterson’s boyfriend, 21-year-old Benjamin Garland, on charges related to that truck, as well as other unrelated outstanding warrants.

[...]

Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards of up to $2,500 cash for information, reported to Crime Stoppers, that leads to an arrest in any unsolved felony crime. Tipsters can remain anonymous.

Submit secure and anonymous tips at www.p3tips.com/823 or call 503-823-4357.

JAN 14, 2020
On Monday, Watterson's mother, Misty, and aunt, BM, told KATU News they hope the reward will help someone come forward.

"Life is literally completely altered without her," Misty Watterson said.

The family told KATU News volunteer search and rescuers are helping them search land and water near the area she was last seen.

"We have had volunteer divers come out and go through some ponds, and they're coming up with exactly what we wanted, which is nothing," Billy Macy told KATU News.

[...]

jeff kirsch on Twitter
Fundraiser being held tonight for Allyson Watterson. She vanished December 22nd and hasn't been seen since. Previous coverage here. #liveonk2
https://katu.com/news/local/im-going-to-find-her-mother-of-woman-missing-for-20-days-holds-out-hope …
EPDCWuQVUAA56VY.jpg

5:45 AM - 24 Jan 2020

Megan Allison on Twitter
We just spoke with the family of Allyson Watterson. Her mother tells us they’re now offering a personal reward for anyone with information that leads them to find her.
EPFxFYDU0AIi4TY.jpg

6:29 PM - 24 Jan 2020

JAN 24, 2020
Family of missing North Plains woman will hold fundraiser to support search efforts

Megan Allison on Twitter
Family and friends of Allyson Watterson are gathering at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Hillsboro this evening. Tonight’s fundraiser goes until 10:00 pm, and 20 percent of proceeds from those with a flyer will go towards search efforts.
EPF-XAQU8AUPWGA.jpg

7:27 PM - 24 Jan 2020

JAN 24, 2020
Watterson family offers reward for info leading to Allyson
[...]

Nearly two weeks ago, Crime Stoppers offered a $2,500 reward for information about Allyson’s disappearance that leads to an arrest and felony conviction.

Now, the Watterson family is offering $5,000 to anyone with information that leads to finding Allyson.

[...]

The reward money comes from donations. Some of those funds are also being used to hire a private investigator and help cover the cost for professional search and rescue teams.

[...]

Misty told KOIN 6 News that through all of this, she has become friends with Kaine Horman, the father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, who went missing in 2010.

Donations toward the search for Allyson can be made through the Kyron Horman Foundation.

JAN 24, 2020
Family of Allyson Watterson takes new steps to find the missing 20-year-old
[...]

Misty Watterson organized a fundraiser at the Old Spaghetti Factory Friday night, with the goal of adding things like search dogs.

[...]

The family said they've searched the area where Allyson went missing about 10 times themselves.

[...]

The family tells KATU they're also saving to hire a private investigator, if needed.

[...]

The family plans to be out searching over the weekend, and said they'll be joined by about 30 others.

JAN 29, 2020
Allyson Watterson’s family hosts fundraiser in Hillsboro, will hire private investigator

5e327546d5115.image.jpg

[...]

On Wednesday night, her family hosted a fundraiser at Great Clips in Hillsboro, where Watterson’s mother, Misty, works. All the money raised at the event will go toward efforts to find Allyson.

“We're raising funds for all search and rescue efforts, including hiring a private investigator,” Misty said. “This is all we do. if I'm not working, I'm working for her. If my family's not working, they're looking for her, and our friends, and complete strangers.”

[...]

Family raises funds to continue search for Allyson Watterson
[...]

Misty said part of carrying out the searches does cost money.

“Our search and rescue dogs, we compensate them. We have to feed our search and rescue people. And money going to us is going to hire a private investigator,” she said.

[...]

FEB 15, 2020
Hillsboro Police may have found human remains in landfill
[...]

The item that was found could either be human remains or an educational tool or movie prop, said Eric Bunday with Hillsboro Police. Police are unable to say one way or the other at this time.

The possible remains were found in the garbage processing area. They could have brought in by a garbage truck, Bunday said.

[...]

FEB 20, 2020

Interview with Misty Watterson, Allyson's Mom

FEB 29, 2020
Allyson Watterson’s belongings found near North Plains
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office confirmed on Saturday that some items belonging to Allyson Watterson have been recovered from a rural area in Washington County.

Someone reported seeing something near Pumpkin Ridge Road and reported it to authorities. A detective with the sheriff’s office confirmed this development, but did not specify what was found or the exact location. Authorities searched the surrounding area, but said they did not find anything else.

[...]

MAR 1, 2020
Deputies are not saying what was found, but they say the discovery was made by a real estate agent showing a house.

There is a house for sale near on Pumpkin Ridge, near Shipley.... Its been on Zillow for only 5 days. So, make sense if that's the house, that items could have gone unnoticed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back