Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waaay behind, may I ask what Mileagate is??
It’s someone being funny about the number of questions/amount of analysis people have come up with related to the rental car receipt from Part 2 of the Crime Online interview. The receipt says LS used at least a full tank of gas 300+ miles) and claims she drove 955 miles, which some people think could suggest she moved the body/evidence and some people think was a mistake.

It’s someone being funny about the number of questions/amount of analysis people have come up with related to the rental car receipt from Part 2 of the Crime Online interview. The receipt says LS used at least a full tank of gas 300+ miles) and claims she drove 955 miles, which some people think could suggest she moved the body/evidence and some people think was a mistake.

MOO but its gotta be a mistake. Someone typoed or something, 955 miles makes no sense but even more so, a starting mileage of 5 makes no sense.

What questions would you like to see answered by TS in Part 3?

Obviously... Where is Gannon?

Why would Gannon be afraid of you?

Why would you need a rental car so G didn’t recognize you if you told LE from the beginning the description of people you thought kidnapped him?

How bad was Gannon’s injury that caused him to bleed?

If he was sick, why would you take him on a hike, to Burger King, our shopping for unnecessary sporting items?

When you got lost, did you ever have to pull over for G because he was sick?

When did you move out of the house? Are you in regular communication with AS?

So I am putting this here because it's been on my mind.
Watching the back to camera interview and TS speaks of Gannon in the present right up until she starts talking about the dogs. It then changes to past tense.
Which has me wondering if she has put him somewhere near Bear Creek Dog Park.
Go with me here!
Past tense when mentioning the dogs
A purchase at a store somewhat involved with dogs
Has used the word "chase" several times - Dogs chase
And mentioned the Gate - There is an entry gate to the park
And if you google Bear Creek Dog Park and search nearby for Video Store Games the amount that come up in that area are phenomenal
And....It's right near Garden of the Gods, an area she is familiar with.

I think many of her public statements are for AS to hear. Imo I don’t think she gives a care in the world to GS or his known whereabouts (which she and only she probably knows). She continues to try to play this game of cat and mouse and I think it’s for AS’s sake. She wants AS to think he lost a great spouse and mother. I think she’s playing some crazy *advertiser censored* game after she did something really bad. She’s trying to make AS think how horribly she has been treated without taking the loss of GS into consideration. Very egocentric.

Things she says that make me think this:
*Great mom took kids to GOG
* Bought GS favorite food Bk
* Bought sonic shirt For GS
* Went shopping for bike for AS
* Kept GS home from school so he wouldn’t be embarrassed if he had an accident
* Trying to hide and protect what GS did by selling things
* Renting a car so GS won’t run from upset parents
*They have taken our cars and forced me and my daughter out of our home
* Everyone is accusing me and “chasing” me
* Feel bad for me..my daughter and I have no clothing and have been treated unfairly by LE

What else am I missing? There’s probably a lot more. Feel free to add on if you agree.

Why would you need a rental car so G didn’t recognize you if you told LE from the beginning the description of people you thought kidnapped him?

If he was sick, why would you take him on a hike, to Burger King, our shopping for unnecessary sporting items?

Also, why would he run away in the first place? What would he be running away from?

Thank you. Yes.

There must be more.

We have all our vehicles & RV titled with my husband's name, Mr. Knox or Mrs. Knox. If something happened to one or the other of us, we could sell the vehicle with a single signature.

Yep, us too. BTW, that car definitely belongs to both of you. The hassles of trying to deal with the car if both names are not somehow on it, and one person dies or takes off to parts unknown...is great.

What leads you to believe Gannon was kidnapped?

Why do you feel so certain G is coming home? Explain your logic.

Do you have receipts from Play It Again or the bike store?

Where did you go with the rental car? How do you account for using a whole tank of gas or 955 miles being recorded?[/QUOTE
I’m in no way impressed with TS pre-slains...at the heart of my concern is the family dynamic. There exist a fault line....

I think many of her public statements are for AS to hear. Imo I don’t think she gives a care in the world to GS or his known whereabouts (which she and only she probably knows). She continues to try to play this game of cat and mouse and I think it’s for AS’s sake. She wants AS to think he lost a great spouse and mother. I think she’s playing some crazy *advertiser censored* game after she did something really bad. She’s trying to make AS think how horribly she has been treated without taking the loss of GS into consideration. Very egocentric.

Things she says that make me think this:
*Great mom took kids to GOG
* Bought GS favorite food Bk
* Bought sonic shirt For GS
* Went shopping for bike for AS
* Kept GS home from school so he wouldn’t be embarrassed if he had an accident
* Trying to hide and protect what GS did by selling things
* Renting a car so GS won’t run from upset parents
*They have taken our cars and forced me and my daughter out of our home
* Everyone is accusing me and “chasing” me
* Feel bad for me..my daughter and I have no clothing and have been treated unfairly by LE

What else am I missing? There’s probably a lot more. Feel free to add on if you agree.

Maybe add that she was , according to her, kicked out of the home because Landen was staying there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member