Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO but its gotta be a mistake. Someone typoed or something, 955 miles makes no sense but even more so, a starting mileage of 5 makes no sense.
Yes they did, and I’ve ignored the “nothing burger” all day...I’m a regular Enterprise Member...use local branch and they don’t bother with exact mileage (on the back end) it’s about the gas tank when returned. And...hasn’t it struck anyone as odd that the mileage starts at 5?

Al Stauch, Gannon’s Father
“When Gannon was born he weighed only one pound and six ounces, and even today he’s still our miracle child. He is such a happy child and he just brings life to every party. His smile, even today, is keeping us going. His infectious smile brings me joy every time I think about it.

The past eight days have been, as Landen said, a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes we’re jumping for joy because we get information that we might think it’s a break in the case, and then the next minute we see something or get information that just breaks our hearts into one million pieces again.

But through all this just know that your thoughts and your prayers, and your messages… keep them coming because, even if we don’t respond, we are receiving them, and that has given us strength to get through this.

I do want to say I’m so proud of Leanna, my little baby girl here, and of Landon, you know my children’s mother, they have been so strong through this. Stronger than I would’ve ever thought that I could have ever been, and I’m getting strength from them as well. As I said please keep sending your thoughts and your prayers because we are receiving them. And, if you have any information, any information at all that could help, please reach out to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office with only credible [information], but that you think might help. Thank you so much.”

Laina Stauch, Gannon’s sister
“I love you bubba.”

Family releases video 9 days after Gannon Stauch reportedly went missing - KRDO
I am so glad that even though they are divorced, they are able to be here for each other and be strong for each other and supportive of each other.
A strong family unit for the 3 of them to help keep them going during this awful time in their lives.
I am sure they have been advised against speaking out and I admire them and have respect for them in staying quiet as I know if it were me, I would be having a very difficult time staying quiet and I would be wanting to kick someone's a$$. JMO

“Where do you see yourself in a year from now?”

EDIT: oops, was meant as the question I’d ask LS... I’d rather ask a serious question but know I’ll only get a lie
Not sure where SHE sees herself in a year from now but I can tell you where I see her in a year from now.
Wearing orange at the “crowbar hotel!”
:p:D

Yes, I totally agree @Trocroc9

She just cant keep her lies in order. Her interview with Nicole F. she said her phone and now her new interview she says Gannon phone probably because she knows LE have that photo, but she probably forgot what she previously said. She is completely insane!

Last edited:
Yes they did, and I’ve ignored the “nothing burger” all day...I’m a regular Enterprise Member...use local branch and they don’t bother with exact mileage (on the back end) it’s about the gas tank when returned. And...hasn’t it struck anyone as odd that the mileage starts at 5?

Couldn't say it better myself. I travel a lot an think I've had a starting mileage of 17k before returning it with a miraculous 1795. If this was a starting mileage of 560, returning with 1515, I'd be on this bandwagon. But the starting 5 miles makes no sense.

Probably not likely..but...suppose during the Mon trip an injured boy was left for dead. If he survived somehow, he would definitely hide if he saw her vehicle. So the next day required an unknown vehicle and then back and forth and back and forth searching for any sign??? Just a thought

This might actually be accurate and that makes me so sad. How horrible to have your sage parent in a vehicle with your brutalizer and not be able to go to them for help? Torture. This is making me ill.

:confused::eek::eek:
Couldn't say it better myself. I travel a lot an think I've had a starting mileage of 17k before returning it with a miraculous 1795. If this was a starting mileage of 560, returning with 1515, I'd be on this bandwagon. But the starting 5 miles makes no sense.
:) new car smell. Aww gawd

Just wrapped up my work day and catching up. Holy moley, you guys have covered a lot of ground here today and I love it!! Cracking a Tank 7 and diving in!!! Are we having a LIVE tonight?
@gatorage, you are so generous to share your knowledge with us here on WS. I don't want to put you on the spot, but I believe you have much to offer LE in this investigation. I am afraid to assume that all of LE has a full grasp of the technology. My statement is about me, and my feeling afraid which is not a reflection on LE.

Also, I have concerns about the possibility of Gannon being taken to KS. My gosh! Lets hope the odometer was not reset after the previous renter. This case does not need jurisdictional issues too.

Last edited:
Eh, I think it's safe to say a rental car rented at the CO Springs Budget rental desk did not have 5 miles on it for its first ever rental. People can certainly speculate, it just seems extremely unlikely and more due to a typo.
Yeah I thought about this too. I would think a primary part of their job is to track mileage. In fact I think that is one of the most important priorities of a rental place is to track mileage to make sure rental cars are being serviced appropriately. It doesn’t make sense to me that they would not do this as it is listed on their receipts. I think it would be really important to track.

To both, obviously, she has driven both their vehicles, and whatever happened to Gannon during the Monday drive in truck probably would have caused him to avoid either vehicle... as to the second runaway comment, plz consider Faye Swetlik case, she was dead w/in 2 1/2 hours, hidden in her NEIGHBORS apt, they were semi detached quads, I think, AND that apt was searched...I am supposed to believe the LEhere are not as smart as CS LE...in her case we are not going to get all the details soon if not ever...but I choose to believe, something unusual occurred...at least I can consider the runaway option, and have the peace of mind that LE has much more evidence going the other way

I agree it’s for AS but also for her former neighbors who now see through her facade as perfect wife/mommy. JMO
Her statement thanking her husband had me rolling my eyes big time.

“ Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability “

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance
If nothing else and she’s proven to have brought no harm, she still misses the mark of a good step because she,
Imo, has stepped away from GS. I’m still believing it’s far more complicated than anyone here knows, and unless you’ve been in this space, it’s impossible to comprehend the “managing” of the dynamic aspects, as a partner. Someone in this dynamic is not who they appear to be in public. jmo

Last edited:
I think Gannon was well-disposed of by the time T came home and reported him missing. I think the rental car was so she could go by the area and make sure nothing was out of place...and didn't want to be in the red truck in case someone saw her and/or the truck and recognized her from the day Gannon went missing, or recognized the truck.

Agreed. Most parents I know that have cell phones for their kids, it’s for communication with them, when their children are away.

IMO, the same reason stepmom left her phone at home on 27 Jan during the shopping trip, is the same reason Gannon didn’t have his phone (I’m assuming) when he left for a “friends” house. Of course she will argue (IMO) that Gannon didn’t take his phone because he was running away. She didn’t have her phone because she forgot it.

IMO, in this aspect she was forward thinking.

edited: spelling

Yes!!! This encompasses it. To a T, I say!!!

Gannon leaves his phone at home= Gannon was planning something nefarious, don’t you see he’s evil? He’s at fault. He made a mistake. This is on him! This can’t be my fault!

T leaves phone at home = I made a mistake and you’re crucifying me over it?! How dare you at a time like this?! Haven’t I suffered enough?! You should be finding Gannon!!

This is likely her dynamic all the time. Can you imagine living like that?! I have a feeling AS has to be a referee more than he gets to be husband/parent.

She reminds me of my father, and in all the worst ways. Those of us that have/had narcissistic parents are likely having flashbacks every time she gives us a peek into her broken thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675