Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am putting this here because it's been on my mind.
Watching the back to camera interview and TS speaks of Gannon in the present right up until she starts talking about the dogs. It then changes to past tense.
Which has me wondering if she has put him somewhere near Bear Creek Dog Park.
Go with me here!
Past tense when mentioning the dogs
A purchase at a store somewhat involved with dogs
Has used the word "chase" several times - Dogs chase
And mentioned the Gate - There is an entry gate to the park
And if you google Bear Creek Dog Park and search nearby for Video Store Games the amount that come up in that area are phenomenal
And....It's right near Garden of the Gods, an area she is familiar with.
Have there been any searches there that you are aware of? Would LE be aware of this area? Interesting....

BBM

It's not necessarily true shared car titles are good. The info below mirrors what I've been told and what friends have been told.

"For married couples the rule of thumb is for each spouse to individually own the car they drive. The reason for this is to limit liability in the event of an accident. Liability is assessed on the owner of the vehicle and the person driving at the time of the accident."
How To Title Your Cars To Limit Liability

JMO
Yeppers --which is why hubby and I have just our own name on the vehicles.
My vehicle is just titled in my name
His vehicle is just titled in his name.
For protection against any liability or lawsuit if one was to get into an accident.
This is something I heard about years ago and laws may have changed since then to where we wouldn't have to worry, but its just habit for us to title them that way.

It’s someone being funny about the number of questions/amount of analysis people have come up with related to the rental car receipt from Part 2 of the Crime Online interview. The receipt says LS used at least a full tank of gas 300+ miles) and claims she drove 955 miles, which some people think could suggest she moved the body/evidence and some people think was a mistake.

I didn’t see that! I am so behind. I am local and started a high profile job at a large nonprofit organization last month and I’ve had to wean myself from this case. I rely solely on local news and occasionally Websleuths (because I know it’s factual, thank you) for my information. I didn’t mean to open a whole new can of worms. Carry on!

I think many of her public statements are for AS to hear. Imo I don’t think she gives a care in the world to GS or his known whereabouts (which she and only she probably knows). She continues to try to play this game of cat and mouse and I think it’s for AS’s sake. She wants AS to think he lost a great spouse and mother. I think she’s playing some crazy *advertiser censored* game after she did something really bad. She’s trying to make AS think how horribly she has been treated without taking the loss of GS into consideration. Very egocentric.

Things she says that make me think this:
*Great mom took kids to GOG
* Bought GS favorite food Bk
* Bought sonic shirt For GS
* Went shopping for bike for AS
* Kept GS home from school so he wouldn’t be embarrassed if he had an accident
* Trying to hide and protect what GS did by selling things
* Renting a car so GS won’t run from upset parents
*They have taken our cars and forced me and my daughter out of our home
* Everyone is accusing me and “chasing” me
* Feel bad for me..my daughter and I have no clothing and have been treated unfairly by LE

What else am I missing? There’s probably a lot more. Feel free to add on if you agree.

That when this is all "over", people are going to owe HER an 'apology.' :rolleyes:

I didn’t see that! I am so behind. I am local and started a high profile job at a large nonprofit organization last month and I’ve had to wean myself from this case. I rely solely on local news and occasionally Websleuths (because I know it’s factual, thank you) for my information. I didn’t mean to open a whole new can of worms. Carry on!
Congrats on the new job!

Also, why would he run away in the first place? What would he be running away from?

I think this is by far the most important question that comes out of this last week's events (and the whole case).

Why would TS think that AS would readily buy that Gannon ran away? Did he buy that?

On Day 2, mid-morning, she says she rented a car so that AS and herself could go "door to door." At that point, there were no official searches, and neighbors were volunteering. It must have seemed high priority to do, if Gannon "ran away" because kids that age do not generally buy bus tickets or hitchhike. They go curl up in the bushes nearby or in the backyard of a friend's house or they are smuggled into a friend's house - for a night.

If AS did believe TS upon entering the rental car at the airport, he probably began to really ponder what was up (even before going to the neighbors). AS says he texts each of Gannon's friends (MSM, week 1) and I bet he also followed up with going to their houses.

Did TS want to pretend that the truck hadn't left the driveway? Would a perceptive person really buy that story?

I think many of her public statements are for AS to hear. Imo I don’t think she gives a care in the world to GS or his known whereabouts (which she and only she probably knows). She continues to try to play this game of cat and mouse and I think it’s for AS’s sake. She wants AS to think he lost a great spouse and mother. I think she’s playing some crazy *advertiser censored* game after she did something really bad. She’s trying to make AS think how horribly she has been treated without taking the loss of GS into consideration. Very egocentric.

Things she says that make me think this:
*Great mom took kids to GOG
* Bought GS favorite food Bk
* Bought sonic shirt For GS
* Went shopping for bike for AS
* Kept GS home from school so he wouldn’t be embarrassed if he had an accident
* Trying to hide and protect what GS did by selling things
* Renting a car so GS won’t run from upset parents
*They have taken our cars and forced me and my daughter out of our home
* Everyone is accusing me and “chasing” me
* Feel bad for me..my daughter and I have no clothing and have been treated unfairly by LE

What else am I missing? There’s probably a lot more. Feel free to add on if you agree.
I agree it’s for AS but also for her former neighbors who now see through her facade as perfect wife/mommy. JMO
Her statement thanking her husband had me rolling my eyes big time.

“ Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability “

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Given what people have shared about the industry and their own rental car experiences, I don’t think it’s wise to rule it out.[/QUOTE
I ignored the “nothing burger” and so I’m going to tell what I know to be the truth...car is tracked...- Wnter”mam, are you traveling out of state?”, “why no, just local stuff”, okay.
That when this is all "over", people are going to owe HER an 'apology.' :rolleyes:
I would be first in line.’

I think she already said she did not have her phone with her and she took the selfie with Gannon's phone.
She has said both that they took the selfie in the driveway on her phone and that they took it out in front of the house on Gannon’s phone because she left her behind. I’d like her to clarify which is true.

Given what people have shared about the industry and their own rental car experiences, I don’t think it’s wise to rule it out.

Eh, I think it's safe to say a rental car rented at the CO Springs Budget rental desk did not have 5 miles on it for its first ever rental. People can certainly speculate, it just seems extremely unlikely and more due to a typo.

Her first original statement was her phone and now she recently changed it to Gannon phone during her last interview.
I do believe it was GS’s phone that selfie was taken from but she wasn’t sure if it would track movements because it needed to connect to WiFi. I think she wanted his phone to track movements everywhere and show he returned home. I think After she returned home alone is when she typed the message about can my parents track my phone if it is off. I think it was part of her plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ