Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would reporters be asking about his own kids, who are not kids as they are all adults anyway and aren't missing? He knows they are asking about the kids in this case, Tylee and Jj.
Oh yes, i'm well aware of what was asked and what was answered, we had all just discussed that his reasoning could be "Well, I thought they were asking about MY kids, so I said they were fine." That's all/

I am from the exact same generation and the experience of me and my friends is largely different. I will say again, things are different among LDS in Utah compared to elsewhere. It can even be different among different communities, (SLC vs. Provo, for example). But perhaps "passive" is the wrong word. While LDS women are typically well- educated, it is also true that they are taught that Priesthood holders (the men) are to be followed, trusted and believed. However, the Church also teaches that women are to be respected, honored and even revered for their importance in the family structure. Sadly, that isn't always what happens. Again I will say I do NOT think that is the case here. I'm sorry but we will need to agree to disagree and understand that everyone experiences things differently. My own experiences differ wildly from yours.

In my observation and experience, I think you've nailed it here. I also think that, just like non-Mormons, it depends on the specific people and I suspect their age and life experience. The Mormon church is an extremely patriarchial organization, and that shows in lots of ways. But I think they also push a woman's role being as important (if not more so) than a man's. I definitely have issues with it in that it pushes traditional roles on all parties when that's often neither preferrred or best, depending on the couple, but at least in my experience woman are also considered more important than in a typical patriarchial culture.

MOO

I can't recall the specifics of this. If Justin Lum had a FOX 10 page just for JJ and Tylee's case would that be considered MSM allowable facebook? Jmo

The baggie of cash initially made me think of how some people hide their credit cards or emergency-only cash frozen in a block of ice in the freezer. My thought after hearing that Nate thinks Lori had the birth certificates and other important papers LE seized in that baggie, is that maybe it was baggie kept inside a safe deposit box at a bank. Some people who have safe deposit boxes, or even home safes, will use these sealing deposit bags so they will know right away if anyone has gotten into the cash: Tamper Evident Deposit Bags - Tamper Evident Security Bags - Shields Security Bags
I can see Charles doing that to store some amount of money he was keeping on hand and I can see Lori not even bothering to take the money out of the bag. MOO.

I'm watching the Nate Eaton interview on Gray Hughes:

Some new details:

1. Nate says he got a call right before the search warrants were going to be served on Kauai but wasn't told where to go in that first call. Nate and his cameraman (Eric I think?) just happened to see Kauai police pulling over a black SUV at Kauai Beach Resort and wondered if that might be it, so they followed into the parking lot at a distance. A few minutes later Nate got a call telling him to go to the resort and Nate said he was already there-- detectives were not even there yet.

2. The detectives asked Nate and crew to keep their distance but gave a pre-planned signal to Nate to let him know when his crew could approach and ask Lori and Chad questions.

3. Nate had initially only planned to ask Lori "Where are your kids?" and he made up the rest on the spot as they walked; he had no idea when he started following them where they were going or what they might do.

4. Nate talked to one of the LEOs on the curb while Lori and Chad were still in the police cars. Nate asked if they were talking. The LEO said they were not really saying much because both had lawyers, however, the LEO said Chad was being very polite with his answers referring police to his attorney, while Lori was described as "cold" and "as if she had lasers shooting out of her eyes" and one described her as "a snake".

5. The baggie that Lori had cash in was NOT given to her by police. Police told Nate that was how Lori was carrying her cash around and that was her baggie. The baggie was a gallon size or larger and it had mostly 20s that he saw.

6. Nate says they are going to get new, better quality video from the storage cameras in the next few weeks to see if they can positively ID Alex. The video released was done by videoing the monitor because the owner didn't know how to download the video. The camera system was new and had only been put up 2 or 3 weeks before Lori rented the unit.

7. More on the Storage video: Most people enter the door where the camera was located but Lori and the men were entering from the far end. Nate doesn't think they did that to avoid the cameras but he doesn't know; he thinks they did it because the far door was closer to her unit.

8. Nate says that he only assumed the man on Oct 2 was Alex because it didn't look like Chad and he knew Alex was living near Lori in Rexburg. However, Nate tells us for the first time that it was NOT Alex's truck there on Oct 2nd. He does not know for sure that it was Alex in the video. He had not put those 2 events together in his mind before releasing the video where he said the man is thought to be Alex.

9. Alex's pickup truck was first seen in Storage CCTV Oct 6th. Oct 1st, 2nd and 3rd visits were all in Lori's car. Lori was at the storage unit with a man on the 2nd and 3rd around the 1 o'clock hour on both days. She and the man stayed 4 minutes on the 2nd and 3 minutes on the 3rd. Oct 6th was the first time it was Alex's pickup and man alone who stayed for 8 minutes.

10. The Oct 6th visit to the storage unit was the first one made in the pickup truck and all other Oct visits after that showed only 1 man in the truck, until the last visit in October when 2 men came in the pick-up and put bikes in the unit. The Nov 24th visit Lori came with a man believed to be Chad because of the car they were in-- They came in a black Chevy Traverse or whatever car Chad had been driving. They stayed for only 4 minutes.

11. Nate is not 100% confident that the man on Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd Storage visits was Alex and hopes to get more clear video soon to confirm or to identify the individual. Nate is more confident that the Nov 24th storage visit was made by Chad because Nate has seen Chad in person and seen his build, how he walks, etc.

(I'm only about 34 minutes in and need to stop now and listen to the rest later; I'll make another post later if I hear anything else new in the rest)

Tagging @RexburgSleuth --you may want to watch Nate's interview with Gray Hughes for new Storage CCTV details.
Very interesting info about the storage footage. TY for your notes.

Im listening to Nate on the Gray Hughes show and I find the little details to be interesting and make it worth listening to. A cop describes conversing with Chad as pleasant and Lori as a “snake;” the baggie of money was gallon-sized with a large wad of cash and it was not given her by the police it was just what she had her money in; the surveillance footage was a recorded image of a screen because the man at the facility didn’t know how to download it but now he does and clearer images are expected soon... and so forth.
Link?

They’re reporting what a lady said he said so it’s already second hand information. The Daily Mail are known for adding/making up whatever they feel boosts a story. They have no concern if that information is factual or not. MOO
So ABC are reporting what a woman said he said and DM are again reporting what ABC said she said he said so it's now 4th hand. 5th hand now we are discussing it. :)

I would think if she did confide in anyone it would be her mom or her sister, both of whom are already cooperating with LE. At least that is what we know from comments in MSM—that Chad told them Lori had no minor children. I’m also thinking if Tammy did know about an affair, Lori would not have been at the funeral services in Rexburg. Nate confirmed she was there on the Gray Hughes show. Of course we already knew that thanks to our Rexburg sleuth. The audacity of showing up if that info was out there would be ... well ... something maybe only someone like Lori would do. So who knows? Speculation here: It seems possible to me that CV died when he did because he was threatening Lori that he would share this info with Tammy. Wasn’t the email from “Charles” that invited Chad down to Az written June 29th and intended for a meeting after July 11th when CV died? So something happened to hasten his demise. Perhaps it was Lori finding out CV knew about Lori and Chad and was ready to tell Tammy. MOO
In my opinion, there are $1,000,000 reasons that CV was killed. Anything else, was just icing. Lori is conniving and reptilian, but not super smart. She does whatever she wants and then clams up. I think often her silence is misinterpreted as part of some grand strategy.

Last edited:
Oh yes, i'm well aware of what was asked and what was answered, we had all just discussed that his reasoning could be "Well, I thought they were asking about MY kids, so I said they were fine." That's all/
Yes it could be but that would be disingenous of him IMO. He knows the score here and what is at stake.

That already happened though and she ignored it and is now in contempt. Not sure what is happening now because its secret. I don't suppose she will get a second chance to produce them and as she is now in jail, it is quite clear she does not have them anyway.
MOO
I think the contempt charge is the biggest problem she has. The court can hold her until she complies and they can fine her each day she does not. They may not be able to prosecure her for murder but they can keep her locked up until she dies and bankrupt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2