Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember the exact words but didn't one of the men speaking at the presses say they were narrowing down the spot where they believe Gannon is. Not the exact wording but gave me the impression they have GPS data to suggest locations and feel sure they will find him, just a matter of time as they have that data to show them.

MOO

My mind goes to the worst. These past few weeks I’ve wondered what was so bad that she had to kill him, had to lie so intensely, had to hide him, had to blame others in a desperate attempt to get away with it. What if we are talking serious long term abuse- even medical/drugging or sexual abuse? She just seems too evil and has such a weird record for this to be a one-off or a corporal punishment session taken too far. I’m seriously disturbed that she has fake education and career credits and that she has taught children in the past.
BBM:

I completely agree with this assessment.

Her criminal history includes violent assault.

I put the odds of her not having harmed GS prior to the episode leading up to his murder at precisely nil.

Nil.

I think she terrorized Gannon.

I'm convinced this was not the only violent offense she committed against him.

It was the only one that resulted in murder.

JMO.

It’s not a fact, I want to make that clear. My reasoning is that she’s been charged with tampering with a human corpse. One way someone does that, is they move the body from the place of death (in order to conceal it).

Common sense says Gannon was murdered, but there isn’t any known proof of that.

He left that house alive, and any DNA found in that truck (blood, urine, whatever, can be explained away).

Now, if she moved the body in a vehicle that his DNA had no business being in, then that may give them the proof they need to say he is dead (and justify the tampering charge).

So my thinking is they found physical evidence in that rental vehicle, and his body was moved.
bbm
Thanks for clarifying that, MassGuy.

I keep thinking anything we've theorized thus far is morbid but the truth is a thousand times worse !

Making him cry on video and possibly torturing him with medication or verbal/physical assaults.
Killing him.
Lying.
Moving his remains and in doing so desecrating his little body.
Lying some more.
Claiming she was forced out of the home when in fact she may have left of her own accord.
Posting a 'good bye' video of Gannon on her FB.
Lying even more and will possibly continue to do so while incarcerated.
Etc.

According to that Crime Online article, that bloody board and sock were found in Douglas County (that search area 40 miles away).

The source of this information was TS, but it’s so damning that it has to be true.

So something told them that she had traveled through that area (likely on the day of Gannon’s disappearance), and had possibly dumped evidence there.

And they found it.

That alone is devastating.

I hope she does, to give LH & AS what they need to grieve fully and lay G to rest. It would also mean she has at least one morsel of decency. Although, even then I would be sceptical. It appears everything she does is to benefit/promote herself. I’m reminded of watching one of Bundy’s last interviews and he actually had me believing he felt remorse. Then I gave my head a shake and realized, that’s his “spiel.” That’s how he was able to kill so many innocent victims. They trusted him. They believed he was a nice guy.

These types really freak me out. They walk amongst us and we have NO idea what they are capable of.
Ha! I’m not giving her credit for “decency” though.

If she does lead law enforcement to his body, it would not be motivated by altruism.

It would be to sell yet another false narrative, as she would use it to mitigate her culpability.

If she wants to claim this was an accident or something, then she can’t not give them the body.

She either goes for broke and gives them nothing, or she gives them Gannon to try and save herself.

watching the pressor again I wonder now when the guy said they have a team of FBI agents and law enforcement and 2 attorneys in SC still collecting evidence even at this time...makes me wonder of Tee even took some things to that town with her, things that she was trying to hide from LE.....since they have her with tampering with evidence if she went to areas and picked stuff back up and took it with her when she left town....ugh can I say how much I cant stand that woman!!!
Good catch.
I missed where they were looking for evidence IN SC.
Wonder what she brought with her from the crime ?
Also if she had any help ?

I am wondering if the date of offense is just his last time being seen. They wouldn’t have an accurate estimated date/time of death without his body, so I assume it stands as his reported last seen date.
Well, she admitted to going to Castlerock on 27 Jan, Monday, accompanied by Gannon to allegedly look for a bike for Al.
The piece of blood stained wood was located on that road. Castlerock is approx 45 mins from Colorado springs.
Possible murder weapon found on same road she said she traveled on 27th.
I've seen warrants with non specific dates on them, but this is not a warrant.

It’s not a fact, I want to make that clear. My reasoning is that she’s been charged with tampering with a human corpse. One way someone does that, is they move the body from the place of death (in order to conceal it).

Common sense says Gannon was murdered, but there isn’t any known proof of that.

He left that house alive, and any DNA found in that truck (blood, urine, whatever, can be explained away).

Now, if she moved the body in a vehicle that his DNA had no business being in, then that may give them the proof they need to say he is dead (and justify the tampering charge).

So my thinking is they found physical evidence in that rental vehicle, and his body was moved.

No wonder LE said 'very, very, complicated" from the beginning...

<modsnip>.. I literally had the shakes earlier and now I am just drained, what is the best way to deal w/ this?...
That's when you walk away, take a break and do something for yourself even if it's a nap ( which I did). Everyone will still be here. This is hard stuff to digest. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there’s a chance she does lead law enforcement to Gannon, if they don’t find him first.

If the evidence against her is so strong that she cannot deny it, she may attempt to cut her losses.

She would still lie about the circumstances of Gannon’s death, but atleast she would be forced to give up his body.

“I accidentally hurt Gannon, and he died on the way to the hospital. I panicked.”

Who knows though.

Was just looking up Alford pleas...where you acknowledge that the evidence would result in a conviction but do not admit guilt. But then, one could not really lead police to the body in that scenario, unless LE agreed to not reveal source of that info. I wonder if she could do this if she agreed to life without parole and choice of prisons, for instance. Imagine the savings of $$ to the state.

But I am very doubtful she will be inclined to help.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

bbm

Quote from LS:

What did LS unconsciously admit? It seems she's boxed herself in to a catch-22 corner.

If Gannon left with her and returned with her, that would validate the 'house as crime scene'. If Gannon left with her and did not return with her, then she lied about when Gannon was last seen and how he left the house; it was she who drove Gannon away from the house and did not bring him back.

She's toast... to the point of carbon crust.

IMO, any jury would convict her, with or without Gannon's remains.

Yes! Exactly.

Good catch.
that's what im wondering, there are stuff even in SC so makes me think they are looking into other people also that could have helped or could know something......I don't think nothing would surprise me.

even though we knew this news would come it is still heartbreaking

does anyone know if the switch was ever recovered? .... maybe with Tee's obvious stupidity and greed she decided that throwing it away was a waste and perhaps she tried to pawn it somewhere... i maybe off the mark but i question someone with her mentality throwing a $300+ console away.

I disagree with your statement. There are a lot of women who kill their own children and never cave into the location. Ayla Reynolds has been missing since 2011. Her aunt Elisha and the ex-girlfriend Courtney never gave the location or rolled on Justin.

How about the Aliayah Lunsford case. I think her mom was convicted and she never gave a location of the body.

Some women's brains aren't wired up correctly.

Edited a word.

this is a fair assessment. I guess I’m hoping that if maybe she sits in jail for a bit, and they have her kids come...if maybe it will trigger a hint of guilt and make her do the right thing

That's when you walk away, take a break and do something for yourself even if it's a nap ( which I did). Everyone will still be here. This is hard stuff to digest. IMO
Yes. I had to walk away and make dinner and just put on something else while I worked.
I am peeking back in, but only in small doses.
My body aches. I wish I could hug LH and tell her how much we all love G-Man.

Good catch.
might be clothing, a weapon, evidence of her involvement in nefarious organisations or groups...stuff she wants hidden for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea