Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MattCaronTV

Pattis says the second warrant is filled with beliefs about a red truck. Pattis says they don’t believe he was even in the truck

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket... he FOUND the bloody items in his yard. Hahahaha... give me a break. This guy is a moron.
MOO

Pattis says Dulos was dumping items in storm drains because he found piles of suspicious material in his yard and panicked and got rid of it.
@FOX61News

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
12s

Pattis says it is his hope that someday somewhere a fact finder will look at all of the evidence on this case and conclude Dulos was not guilty

[URL='https://twitter.com/davealtimari']Dave Altimari

@davealtimari[/URL]
·
2m

Pattis claims that another potential witness in the case also saw the clothes on the porch. Pattis says Dulos was prepared to testify about it at trial that will now never happen.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
2m

Norm Pattis drops a bombshell in court, says that Fotis Dulos “found” the bloody clothes and items on the back porch of his Jefferson crossing home in late afternoon of May 24 and panicked and threw them away in Albany Avenue trash.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
3m

Judge Gary White has dismissed the murder charges against Fotis Dulos agreeing with States Attorney Colangelo that since Dulos is dead there can be no trial without a defendant.

@MattCaronTV

Pattis says the second warrant is filled with beliefs about a red truck. Pattis says they don’t believe he was even in the truck

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket... he FOUND the bloody items in his yard. Hahahaha... give me a break. This guy is a moron.
MOO

Pattis says Dulos was dumping items in storm drains because he found piles of suspicious material in his yard and panicked and got rid of it.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
4m

Judge White says he has no jurisdiction to do anything but nolle the case.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
5m

Colangelo asks judge to cut off Pattis saying it’s clear he is objecting.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
5m

@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
7m

Pattis says the second warrant is filled with beliefs about a red truck. Pattis says they don’t believe he was even in the truck.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
7m

Defense argues his reputation should be restored. Pattis says, “we want to vindicate and go to trial.”

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
8m

State moves to nolle case Against Dulos.

*DULOS DISMISSED
@davealtimari
*Norm Pattis drops a bombshell in court, says that Fotis Dulos “found” the bloody clothes and items on the back porch of his Jefferson crossing home in late afternoon of May 24 and panicked and threw them away in Albany Avenue trash.
*Judge Gary White has dismissed the murder charges against Fotis Dulos agreeing with States Attorney Colangelo that since Dulos is dead there can be no trial
*Pattis claims that another potential witness in the case also saw the clothes on the porch. Pattis says Dulos was prepared to testify about it at trial that will now never happen.
*Pattis says it is his hope that someday somewhere a fact finder will look at all of the evidence on this case and conclude Dulos was not guilty

A Fact Finder???? Maybe Pat McKenna can interest Casey Anthony in checking out this absurd tale and she can write a book about this sad case of Fd abuse.....smh

If this shocking find was so disturbing why didn't fotie mention it to Michi????:p:p:p

Pattis said he could disclose the identity of this alleged third party, but he wouldn’t.
How in the world is this guy a practicing member of the Bar?
We now know there is little to no oversight of Family Court in CT and questionable, awareness of domestic violence...but come on....this guy is a walking comic book character, and he is practicing law!SMH

NP is not the master of misdirection he thinks he is, as there is so much evidence piled up against FD, besides the "piles of bloody clothes" and the pitiful trip to Hartford to dispose of them.
What about the stash of the truck's bloody seats FD demanded to be gotten rid of? I guess they were deposited on his doorstep as well. If he has all this evidence he claims to have, NP should be called as a material witness in MT's trial. Then, when he is proven to be the liar that he really is, he should actually do real time in a real prison. No gps bracelet. Go straight to jail, do not collect $2oo, be disbarred and forbidden to ever profit from this case with books.

N.P. says "FD found the clothes"...wow

Of course, that's what I would do if I found bloody clothes on my porch....I would panic and drive to Hartford and dump them...yes that's the ticket.
And then of course clean my employees truck without his knowledge, because you know I was not driving that red truck and somehow there was coffee spilled on the seat that didn’t smell like coffee. Except Michi doesn’t really understand English so when you said coffee she didn’t know what you were talking about, so that actually isn’t true either. But I made him change the seats out anyway just because his truck was old and I thought he should sell it. A thought that came to mind just after my wife disappeared. The same person that put the bloody clothes in my porch put the blood I mean coffee that didn’t smell like coffee in the truck seat.

Pattis said he could disclose the identity of this alleged third party, but he wouldn’t.

Oh my, just when you think the bar of professional behaviour from Atty. P. and Atty Smith can't go any lower he just sinks lower!

Making absolutely unsubstantiated claims in Court today and so far as I can tell (no video yet) they met with no objections from Atty Colangelo.

WHAT IS GOING ON????

Not sure which planet it might make sense that bags full of bloody clothing show up on your doorstep or that Fd wasn't in the Tacoma etc. but it simply IMO seems irresponsible to blindly put out information with no basis and THIS IS ON TOP OF the infamous comments about being able to explain Albany but will only do it at the appropriate time.

MMMMMmmmmmm.

At a certain point after prolonged lying personal and professional credibility IMO simply evaporate and IMO also the 'sell by' date for Atty. P. and Atty Smith has long ago passed.

We will now be subjected to yet another 'reposting' article by DA to regurgitate this uncorroborated statements and further the State of CT might have to defend itself against a frivolous lawsuit filed by Atty. P. for the 'wrongful death' of Fd.

IMO the most important wrongful thing that happened here was the murder of JFd by Fd/MT/KM but the other thing that was absolutely wrongful IMO was the defense strategy of Atty. P. and Atty Smith. IMO it was the strategic choices made over the course of 8 long months that were probably IMO the principal reason Fd was driven to despair and so gassed himself to death. Yes, the State presented compelling evidence that was IMO brilliantly presented in terms of pictures and specific details, but IMO it was because of the public style 'in your face' strategy of Atty. P. that was composed of one untruth and lie after another over a long period of time that Atty. P. lost credibility and Fd was also exposed as a pathological liar as well. IMO if Atty. P. had done a through read of the Family Court file in advance of talking to the Press on this case he might have realised that his client Fd was 'truth challenged aka pathological liar' and so would not have undertaken a public defense based on Fd statements. IMO the holes in the Atty. P. defense were many and varied but IMO also it came from not understand their client from Day 1 (or Day 2 I guess as Atty Smith did the initial interview supposedly with Fd in BPT Jail).

Its been sad to watch the Atty. P. process play out as IMO if he had focused on his client, done his due diligence, adequately deployed his PI to better effect and kept his mouth shut until he knew what he was saying had some level of truth, then my guess is that Fd might have been alive today and not felt total despair at his options as he headed into trial.

So disappointing to see Atty. P. and Atty Smith yet again IMO revert to their mean behaviour of simply throwing [REDACTED] against the wall in hopes that something will stick. Well, in my mind as it relates to Fd the 'ship has sailed' and I do hope Pattisville packs its bags and 'sails off into the sunset of retirement' as well! Good riddance to bad trash IMO.

Seeing the retirement of Atty. P. from the bar in CT will be a day for celebration in CT for citizens and people accused of crimes alike as IMO I'm simply not convinced Atty. P. does an effective job defending his clients and this isn't IMO good for the people of CT.

MOO

[REDACTED] OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T!

Absolutely irresponsible comment IMO but totally par for the course from Pattisville.

I look forward to seeing all this evidence presented against MT and KM at trial.

MOO

Penn & Teller are doing a PC already

@kentpierce8

A judge has effectively ended the case against Fotis Dulos. Dulos attorneys say they will appeal and try to go forward with a trial, or at least some kind of legal claim against the state.

Norm Pattis says an third party he will not name killed Jennifer Dulos and that Fotis Dulos threw out bags of evidence. State nol prossed the case.

Well...one good thing to come out of the trial....Fd's money helped NP buy a new pair of sneakers...
ESMetbaXsAIMjFY

N.P. says "FD found the clothes"...wow

Of course, that's what I would do if I found bloody clothes on my porch....I would panic and drive to Hartford and dump them...yes that's the ticket.

...and rummaging around the items, reach inside the gloves found there, to get your DNA inside.

It's like Norm has never even taken the time to read the search warrants and the arrest warrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname