TN Leryan "Meat" Nicholson April 13,1998, Nashville, TN

I’m sorry but I’m not familiar with these terms.
What is a MSM and LE?

The reporter from the Tennessean story ignored everything I told him about questioning his mother and wanted to spin the story as a grieving mothers search for her child.

When/ if I talk to the Supervisor I will ask him if he’s still alive.
If he doesn’t call in the next hour then I’m calling back.
I can’t concentrate on work or anything else at this point. Every year when it gets close to the anniversary of the murder or his birthday I get restless and try to figure out how to get a resolve to this case.

I want to thank you all for your input.

LE is law enforcement....I don't know what MSM is Main stream media?

Jefferson street where he lived with his uncle is a 21 minutes walk and a 4 minutes drive
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Sorry for the confusion, I got that. I ment the officers and supervisors who signed the report.
Oh I’m not sure about that but I will ask.

Jefferson street where he lived with his uncle is a 21 minutes walk and a 4 minutes drive
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Sorry Cuby, you are talking about taking pictures of cleaning....did I miss something? Can you elaborate...

the pictures in the original write up in the Tennessean
Life and death of LeRyan Nicholson

I’m sorry but I’m not familiar with these terms.
What is a MSM and LE?

The reporter from the Tennessean story ignored everything I told him about questioning his mother and wanted to spin the story as a grieving mothers search for her child.

When/ if I talk to the Supervisor I will ask him if he’s still alive.
If he doesn’t call in the next hour then I’m calling back.
I can’t concentrate on work or anything else at this point. Every year when it gets close to the anniversary of the murder or his birthday I get restless and try to figure out how to get a resolve to this case.

I want to thank you all for your input.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Oh ok....I can open the site of the Tennessean...but not the article...I have to go "around" that because of our wonderful privacy laws and a lot of international sites don't meat our rules.

@LeRyansWarrior I read that as notifying a car from the homicide division, rather than notifying the officers in that particular car of a known homicide.

I hadn't thought of it that way, but that makes much more sense. He would have notified homicide of the MP. Then 5 days later someone convinced JV to call LE and state LeRyan has returned home safely.

What was Johnny's relationship with PV? I can't help but wonder if it was Johnny who requested PV make the call... How did mom come to believe LeRyan was hospitalized? I'm envisioning a scenario where Johnny convinced PV to make the call and then tell Mom he returned home and promptly admitted himself to the hospital. That's the only scenario that makes sense to me. And seems most logical to me.

Sorry for the confusion, I got that. I ment the officers and supervisors who signed the report.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Sorry Cuby, you are talking about taking pictures of cleaning....did I miss something? Can you elaborate...

I hadn't thought of it that way, but that makes much more sense. He would have notified homicide of the MP. Then 5 days later someone convinced JV to call LE and state LeRyan has returned home safely.

What was Johnny's relationship with PV? I can't help but wonder if it was Johnny who requested PV make the call... How did mom come to believe LeRyan was hospitalized? I'm envisioning a scenario where Johnny convinced PV to make the call and then tell Mom he returned home and promptly admitted himself to the hospital. That's the only scenario that makes sense to me. And seems most logical to me.

I don’t know that Johnny had a relationship with PV. I do know SN and PV’s son were friends. I do also know now that my brother was in fact living with his mother (SN) at the time of his disappearance and subsequent murder. So the information on the missing persons report is false. My sister and I just discussed this yesterday which was the first time I’ve heard this. I just don’t understand why the information on the MP is so “off”. Not sure if it was the officer who took the report not listing correct information or if it was SN not being truthful. If it’s the latter why would she not be completely forthcoming?

There was a story done yesterday on News Channel 5 in Nashville, TN. I finally got through to someone at the news station who came out and did an interview. It’s not much but it’s more than what’s been done in the past. Hopefully it lights a fire under MND’s *advertiser censored* to do some real investigating.

There was a story done yesterday on News Channel 5 in Nashville, TN. I finally got through to someone at the news station who came out and did an interview. It’s not much but it’s more than what’s been done in the past. Hopefully it lights a fire under MND’s *advertiser censored* to do some real investigating.
Is it possible you can link the interview? Is it going to be a video or a written article? If they have a Facebook page (the news station) ask if they can put up a post. Many times people put comments on a post that are clues.

Is it possible you can link the interview? Is it going to be a video or a written article? If they have a Facebook page (the news station) ask if they can put up a post. Many times people put comments on a post that are clues.

They did also post it on their FB page. Unfortunately we had a horrific tornado last night and most of the attention is focused on that which is completely understandable. There were a lot of fatalities and damage in multiple areas.

I don’t know that Johnny had a relationship with PV. I do know SN and PV’s son were friends. I do also know now that my brother was in fact living with his mother (SN) at the time of his disappearance and subsequent murder. So the information on the missing persons report is false. My sister and I just discussed this yesterday which was the first time I’ve heard this. I just don’t understand why the information on the MP is so “off”. Not sure if it was the officer who took the report not listing correct information or if it was SN not being truthful. If it’s the latter why would she not be completely forthcoming?

The MP report would really just be statements from whomever was reporting the person missing.
I think the key to solving this case is going to be dna testing on whatever is left of the carpet and rope around the carpet.

Is there a way to see if the crimestoppers would seek tips again.

The MP report would really just be statements from whomever was reporting the person missing.
I think the key to solving this case is going to be dna testing on whatever is left of the carpet and rope around the carpet.

Thanks for that suggestion. I just tried to call them and their phones are down due to the tornado. I’ll try again tmrw or later this week.

Did LeRyan’s mom or associates use drugs back then? The area where he was found would only be known to people who are involved in that lifestyle.Was she working in 1998? Why was she staying with this older women?

@LeRyansWarrior, I am watching the special on ID on your brother's case. I want to, first of all, tell you how sorry I am this young man's life was cut short by a murderer. Second, you and your sister are doing all the right things! You are publicizing his case, tracking down leads, attempting to talk to LE, etc. I admire your tenacity! I am sure COVID has slowed down everything, but I want you to know I am praying for your family to find the truth about LeRyan's murder. I know all of us at WS stand with you in wishing justice for him.

They are still accepting tips. I just got info together for a ad we are running seeking information. The missing persons report did raise questions though that route won’t currently provide answers unless some things change. I have been hoping carpet fibers were saved. DNA on them would be great. Though matching it to a specific home I’m sure is no longer possible. It’s so frustrating because if that was done at the time ( carpet comparisons ) that could of been the solution.

Last edited:
For those interested. Tricia will be uploading a podcast soon on LeRyans case. His sister Ameera tells the “ story “ of what happened in her own words. LeRyans sisters are both amazing women.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99
Back