Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t both her car and her Apple Watch have GPS?
She has an explanation for the truck drive, if she had gone back to orientation area, Mon or Tues LE would have that info, already on that , so I am saying it is where truck route and orientation came together, familiarity from her necessity...I know there are boots on the ground who would know if this works, And it has been posted before, every LE person and human is probably already on this, looking everywhere as they go about daily routines

Tiny bit more info here

Letecia Stauch was being transported by El Paso County sheriff's deputies from South Carolina, where she was arrested Monday, to Colorado Springs on Interstate 70 when she "slipped her cuffs" and assaulted a transport officer at milepost 284, near Abilene, Dickinson County Sheriff Gareth Hoffman told The Gazette on Friday.

Sheriff's deputies assisted in getting Stauch to a local hospital to be checked out, Hoffman said. After she was treated and released, deputies assisted in arranging for Stauch to be held overnight in the Saline County jail, about 100 miles north of Wichita, Kan., since the Dickinson County jail was full.

Hoffman was unaware of any pending charges resulting from the alleged incident. Stauch was not re-arrested or cited, he said.

Kansas sheriff: Gannon Stauch stepmom Letecia Stauch attacked deputy during transport

I wonder if she made it to that store?

Those hockey bags are huge.....
I've been looking at the video again. Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO
The bag TS carries out to the truck looks like a bat bag to me? I think the sporting goods stop at Play it Again, is a lie. She had seen the video by this time like the rest of us. So the stop is a cover to explain why she is taking equipment with her, and possibly even why it never comes back to the house. The bag just as easily could have contained a 2x4. I watched sweet Gannon walk out to the truck, clearly he drops something which she picks up. Def not a cell phone, it's larger than that for sure.

Are we allowed to discuss Petco?

My brother is criminal defense attorney. His sole job is to make sure the law is followed and that his clients are fairly represented. To advise them of their best case scenario in the event that they are innocent or guilty.

In the event they are guilty. His job is to make sure that laws were followed during prosecution.

Otherwise his record as an attorney can be tarnished. Ineffective counsel. Conviction overturned.

I hope LS gets what she deserves.

Last edited:
Tiny bit more info here

Letecia Stauch was being transported by El Paso County sheriff's deputies from South Carolina, where she was arrested Monday, to Colorado Springs on Interstate 70 when she "slipped her cuffs" and assaulted a transport officer at milepost 284, near Abilene, Dickinson County Sheriff Gareth Hoffman told The Gazette on Friday.

Sheriff's deputies assisted in getting Stauch to a local hospital to be checked out, Hoffman said. After she was treated and released, deputies assisted in arranging for Stauch to be held overnight in the Saline County jail, about 100 miles north of Wichita, Kan., since the Dickinson County jail was full.

Hoffman was unaware of any pending charges resulting from the alleged incident. Stauch was not re-arrested or cited, he said.

Kansas sheriff: Gannon Stauch stepmom Letecia Stauch attacked deputy during transport
Thanks. No citation or charges?
MOO that sounds like a deputy got punched while stopping her from hurting herself when she got free. Maybe reason for the anti-suicide suit at her CO appearance.

31C7153A-820D-4FE1-A5A3-76A01418B092.jpeg
I’m for the weekend here, but that doesn’t mean the news stops for #GannonStauch.

There’s a few memorials planned tomorrow and Sunday. Details are still evolving but @AshleyKKTV and @CatSilverTV will keep you posted on when and where those are happening.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

I've been looking at the video again. Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO
The bag TS carries out to the truck looks like a bat bag to me? I think the sporting goods stop at Play it Again, is a lie. She had seen the video by this time like the rest of us. So the stop is a cover to explain why she is taking equipment with her, and possibly even why it never comes back to the house. The bag just as easily could have contained a 2x4. I watched sweet Gannon walk out to the truck, clearly he drops something which she picks up. Def not a cell phone, it's larger than that for sure.

Are we allowed to discuss Petco?

The pet store is still off limits as far as I know.

TS gave an interview where she told her version of Monday January 27.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
“She said she did back the truck in the driveway that morning while she let it “warm-up.” She added that Gannon dropped one of his electronics as he was getting into the truck, and she picked it up for him.
Tecia Stauch said she drove her husband’s truck on January 27 as a way to cut down on mileage on her own vehicle. She explained that her car was leased and she would have to pay a fee or have to buy the car outright if she went over certain miles each month.

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon since it was the only sport he had shown interest in.

They later went to Castle Rock to find a new bicycle for Al Stauch, who was out of town working at the time, Stauch said.

Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts.

Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.

Not a Lawyer but I think they simply wouldn't ask if guilty. Then lay out exactly how they would proceed if Client confessed to them. What that would like if a confession I don't exactly know.

I asked my brother (criminal defense attorney) about this very thing.

He told me if he believed or desperately wants to believe his client, he will ask them to lie detector.

If the story from his client smells like rotten fish, on the other hand, he will tell them to remain silent and he will negotiate the best deal for the stench.

Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.
Just reading this for the 100th time, it sticks out to me.
If I was driving to CR or Denver or wherever, and I took the back roads, which I often do including probably tomorrow when I go, I would never comment that my "whereabouts" would seem "confusing." I would say, "Yeah, I took 83 because there was an accident on 25 like most days." She makes it SEEM suspicious and strange when she makes a deal out of it, saying how confusing it looks. It's perfectly normal to jump on 83 if there is a backup on 25. NORMAL. Not the least bit confusing. Not the least bit odd until SHE makes it odd.
JMO

The pet store is still off limits as far as I know.

TS gave an interview where she told her version of Monday January 27.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
“She said she did back the truck in the driveway that morning while she let it “warm-up.” She added that Gannon dropped one of his electronics as he was getting into the truck, and she picked it up for him.
Tecia Stauch said she drove her husband’s truck on January 27 as a way to cut down on mileage on her own vehicle. She explained that her car was leased and she would have to pay a fee or have to buy the car outright if she went over certain miles each month.

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon since it was the only sport he had shown interest in.

They later went to Castle Rock to find a new bicycle for Al Stauch, who was out of town working at the time, Stauch said.

Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts.

1. Wasn’t the big white thing that dropped at side of truck a white plastic grocery/barf bag? Sure looked that way to me.

2. Does anyone know if and when handlers brought cadaver dogs to the house?

3. Someone on here posted that T brought a large “what looked like a bat bag” into truck and didn’t return with it. This is the first I’ve heard of that. Was it actually a long bag? Could it have been a gun bag?

4. If she really did leave cell phone at home, 1 word: PREMEDITATION. No way in hell is she going to forget her cell phone at home. 100.

5. Does anyone know if T actually went to any of these stores? I’m sure cops aren’t talking, but what about store employees? Maybe they were told not to talk.

Last edited:
View attachment 236930
I’m for the weekend here, but that doesn’t mean the news stops for #GannonStauch.

There’s a few memorials planned tomorrow and Sunday. Details are still evolving but @AshleyKKTV and @CatSilverTV will keep you posted on when and where those are happening.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Every time I see that sweet smile, I wonder how in the world anyone could have hurt him. :(:mad:

My brother is criminal defense attorney. His sole job is to make sure the law is followed and that his clients are fairly represented. To advise them of their best case scenario in the event that they are innocent or guilty.

In the event they are guilty. His job is to make sure that laws were followed during prosecution.

Otherwise his record as an attorney can be tarnished. Ineffective counsel. Conviction overturned.

I hope LS gets what she deserves.
@krowdkat , this is good information to know and I thank you for sharing it.

You know, I just was thinking....I’ve been so sure that LS would never confess or give up Gannon’s location. But, she had confessed or at least plead guilty in her past brushes with the law, or am I understanding that incorrectly? I know her convictions prior to moving to CO weren’t for murder but....Maybe she will surprise us o_O

4. If she really did leave cell phone at home, 1 word: PREMEDITATION. No way in hell is she going to forget her cell phone at home. 100.

Spring training’s got me way behind. Will return messages ASAP.
RSBM
to address # 4. Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts.

You know, I just was thinking....I’ve been so sure that LS would never confess or give up Gannon’s location. But, she had confessed or at least plead guilty in her past brushes with the law, or am I understanding that incorrectly? I know her convictions prior to moving to CO weren’t for murder but....Maybe she will surprise us o_O
The others were 'business' this one's personal. She won't give LH the satisfaction. JMO

Just reading this for the 100th time, it sticks out to me.
If I was driving to CR or Denver or wherever, and I took the back roads, which I often do including probably tomorrow when I go, I would never comment that my "whereabouts" would seem "confusing." I would say, "Yeah, I took 83 because there was an accident on 25 like most days." She makes it SEEM suspicious and strange when she makes a deal out of it, saying how confusing it looks. It's perfectly normal to jump on 83 if there is a backup on 25. NORMAL. Not the least bit confusing. Not the least bit odd until SHE makes it odd.
JMO

Except she seems directionally challenged - Al may be able to clear up the truth on that (unless she always was acting) IMO

Not a Lawyer but I think they simply wouldn't ask if guilty. Then lay out exactly how they would proceed if Client confessed to them. What that would like if a confession I don't exactly know.

I asked my brother (criminal defense attorney) about this very thing.

He told me if he believed or desperately wants to believe his client, he will ask them to lie detector.

If the story from his client smells like rotten fish, on the other hand, he will tell them to remain silent and he will negotiate the best deal for the stench.

The problem is all the other convictions were doable and live freeable.

When you leave a dead/missing child in your path, your history of poor choices catch up with you.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if she goes out like a lamb.

At this point, she has lost everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member