Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. They said it was a property on (in?) Muddy Creek or something like that. I missed some details because my bird started shouting at me that he is asleep and to shhhhh! because the presser woke him up. So I can’t recall word for word, but the area reminded me of the name of the location where TB lived. I could be totally wrong.
The reporter on scene said the address. It was definitely TBSr’s

See I think her close circle did realize. I think they were all involved. Baby or not, that’s a long time for no one to realize she was missing, even with excuses. No Christmas pictures, no social media pictures of her, no FaceTime calls? Others besides MB knew. They had to

Maybe, but that wasn't my point. No one outside the "inner circle" knew. Therefore there was no reason for TB to report Evelyn missing and draw attention if he was involved. In Gannon's case, people outside the family would have noticed he was gone relatively quickly. Hence, LS had to report him missing.

I just want to say that no one should feel bad or dumb or anything negative if they thought Evelyn would be found alive. Hope is important. Hope is the reason hundreds of volunteers are out there searching for every missing child. Elizabeth Smart talks about how her hope and faith that her family would never stop looking for her is what got her through her worst days. Just because there’s evil in the world doesn’t mean we shouldn’t still hope.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
We have a heartbreaking update in the search for #EvelynBoswell.

This evening, authorities found remains believed to be those of the missing 15-month-old. An autopsy is pending and the investigation remains ongoing.

Lovely girl , so sad for you , followed this from day 1 of amber alert praying for a better outcome . Thought and love from Scotland

Thank you for your support during this difficult process.

ESeZ66hXYAE4__x.png

10:10 PM - 6 Mar 2020

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
We have a heartbreaking update in the search for #EvelynBoswell.

This evening, authorities found remains believed to be those of the missing 15-month-old. An autopsy is pending and the investigation remains ongoing.

Lovely girl , so sad for you , followed this from day 1 of amber alert praying for a better outcome . Thought and love from Scotland

Thank you for your support during this difficult process.

ESeZ66hXYAE4__x.png

10:10 PM - 6 Mar 2020

I just want to say that no one should feel bad or dumb or anything negative if they thought Evelyn would be found alive. Hope is important. Hope is the reason hundreds of volunteers are out there searching for every missing child. Elizabeth Smart talks about how her hope and faith that her family would never stop looking for her is what got her through her worst days. Just because there’s evil in the world doesn’t mean we shouldn’t still hope.

I envy people who have hope in cases like this. I wish I could.

Unfortunately I think I expected this though I was never ready to admit that. This is so utterly heartbreaking that my heart is still hoping that their findings are inaccurate despite what I’m sure is true. My hubby doesn’t understand why I immerse myself into these cases and I honestly get it his perspective but I just can’t help it. I’m glad you all get it and I just wish I could do more
I DO NOT mean to sound flippant. Some people immerse themselves in professional sports. I've witnessed similar "crushing" drama there also. I do realize the difference, we all have our reasons for what interests us.

I can honestly say that reading ....... they have possibly found her remains.... made me what to throw up. That was a 15 month old little girl, and you left her there to rot :mad: That was your baby, and as a mom, you do everything you can to protect your babies. You, MB did not deserve this sweet innocent little girl.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Faith that Evelyn is in a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members