Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
@renarde and @BigAl16 ITA with both of you
IIRC it's not likely AxC had another car at Yellowstone. BYU Idaho is in the town they lived in, so a little odd to be heading off to college from YNP. Yeah, little JJ could have bought that lie but Tylee? What on earth would make her say goodbye to JJ and head off with AxC? I can imagine going off with him to a cool place where you can get right next to a hot spring pool. Maybe they made it special for just Tylee to go, as in "you're not big enough to do that JJ...look a squirrel" Maybe the picture was to distract JJ from not being included. Then maybe gaslighting JJ and telling him that Tylee met up with friends and went on to college? I can't really say MOO, just My Own Possible Theory

Do we know for sure the four of them only traveled in one car to Yellowstone?

Also, I probably missed this because I haven't been able to read everything here... and can't keep up... but has anyone found out what that truck's vanity plates mean?

Charges for abandonment/neglect have been filed. I don’t know why LE/prosecutors would bother with any additional charges basically covering the same acts. Their goal is to find the kids alive or to find evidence of murder and file murder charges.
You are confident they are looking into murder? It's a rhetorical question, I guess, because obviously they ought to consider it. By the way, it's so good to see you participating. I learned a lot from you several years ago. :cool:

I'm more concerned with how USA Today was able to discover this (assuming they have their facts right). My assumption is that LE got a warrant to find out these things after going before a judge and making the case to do so. I don't remember whether it was said if they bodily searched Chad and Lori when they served the search warrants on them to search their house and car in Hawaii. I'm specifically wondering whether the obvious target of the warrants was just Lori (since they shared the house and car) or both. Also, is the account in Chad's name only or both? Since it was a bank in Hawaii, I'm going to guess both, so the warrant might have been just for Lori's accounts, but they might have also made a case that money in Chad's name only was pertinent since they were married.

MOO

That makes sense, it must have been a joint account!

Also, USA Today is reporting what the prosecutor said in court.

Personally, I think she's freaking out that she got caught and is trying to look tough. Also, on the video of the hearing yesterday, Chad looked like he was about to hyperventilate. jmo
Totally agree! None of this was supposed to happen. According their plan they should be hanging out in Hawaii. I think they are flying by the seat of their pants. They have no idea how to deal with LE or the media.

You are confident they are looking into murder? It's a rhetorical question, I guess, because obviously they ought to consider it. By the way, it's so good to see you participating. I learned a lot from you several years ago. :cool:

I'm guessing that either FBI or LE intentionally planted that story about Yellowstone being searched when it thaws out, because they have good reason to believe those kids aren't alive.... and that they have some form of evidence that we the public are not privy to...
JMO.

One thing I am curious about...

How did prosecutors in Hawaii know how much money CD had in his account? I can't imagine he volunteered that. As much as I wish the FBI is getting warrants for his financial transactions I don't think they would be able to considering the kids are not his. Is her defense going to be that CD was sending money for the kids care?
Could the FBI get into his finances because of a suspicious death investigation?

In the very accurate timeline here on WS, LE went to LIFE academy to search. Probable cause 1st degree murder
July 11 2019. (That would point to premediated murder investigation into CV's shooting death)
Exhuming TD's body, is also apparently a possible murder investigation.
You don't necessary wait until these murder investigations are completed and tried to investigate the possible (and seemingly probable murder of children), do you?

Could the FBI get into his finances because of a suspicious death investigation?

Not without evidence, I don't think suspicion is enough but they could have plenty of evidence they are not releasing. The feds are never quick to charge anyone, they take their time and build a solid case that's why they have a 90%+ conviction rate.

FYI The internet fundraiser for CR has sent an update to donors with CR video. I can't post link because I ♡ WS TOS.
But if you Google CR and a very well known internet fundraiser site, I bet you can find it

Thanks for the update!! I will def. check that out! I think it's wonderful that he seems to have a very caring wife and Mother in Law, god knows he needs it!!

Is there a WS psychologist that can provide insight regarding LVD personality and what her possible motivations would be regarding the children and why shy she wouldn't be held accountable for them going missing?

If she is crazy there is no insight because it is not logical. If she is not crazy, well again we can only guess and yours is as good as mine.

Even cases committed by people who are well documented mentally disturbed go to prison.

I'm guessing that either FBI or LE intentionally planted that story about Yellowstone being searched when it thaws out, because they have good reason to believe those kids aren't alive.... and that they have some form of evidence that we the public are not privy to...
JMO.
I'm talking about a situation irrespective of the Yellowstone theory--just murder in general. But I understand your point.

If she is crazy there is no insight because it is not logical. If she is not crazy, well again we can only guess and yours is as good as mine.

Even cases committed by people who are well documented mentally disturbed go to prison.
To me she is acting like a 13 yr old whose pissed about her parents punishment but is smirking to not let them know she is pissed and they got to her with their punishment-it is screaming immaturity to me-simple as that!

To me she is acting like a 13 yr old whose pissed about her parents punishment but is smirking to not let them know she is pissed and they got to her with their punishment-it is screaming immaturity to me-simple as that!

In all the videos and pictures that have come out since her arrest we haven't seen her walking with her nose in the air at all until she saw Kay and Larry W. Yes she is pissed, but I also detect spite, she is going to smile and act like everything is just fine because she knows it hurts them.

I’m super confident, yes. :) But keep in mind I was super confident LE had looked at Casey Anthony’s full internet history hahahahhaha oh sorry I lost my sanity for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675