Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there may be digital evidence linking Alex to both Tammy's and Charles' deaths. We already know that Alex killed Charles, he even admitted it himself. What could this electronic evidence mean? If Alex sent or received an incriminating message (or more) before Charles' death, how come that the other person involved isn't mentioned? Similar question in Tammy's case, where phone pings could be also an indication that Alex was close to the scene.

Perhaps the other person isn’t mentioned yet. Lori’s lawyers asked in discovery if other charges were forthcoming. Additionally, the prosecutor was clear during the Idaho hearing relating to bail reduction, that there were 3 investigations into suspicious deaths surrounding her, which the State found alarming.

MOO-Autopsy results for Tammy and Alex are back. FBI is coordinating how to move forward with charges. I think we all suspected, for a long time, that Alex was going to be blamed for the death of Tammy and the disappearance of JJ & Tylee. The question is now how to prove conspiracy- which brings us back to your point of the data trail. What do LE have and is it enough to charge both Lori and Chad in conspiracy to murder Tammy? I believe that LE want them both. How to tie JJ & Tylee to Tammy and CV with Alex dead is the challenge.

It would be sort of fantastic if they could tie all of it the to the RICO act. The group that cannot be named, JR, Spring Creek Books, AVOW. There is no way, but these groups really are a loosely related cohort of a bizarre criminal enterprise.

I feel like a re-posting of the timeline from Sept to about Dec 2o is in order. I'll breaking it down by month just because of the post limits. This is from my notes to date, not the timeline thread:

September 2019

Sept 2019 – Tylee’s phone sends texts to her brother CR throughout Sept but they become less frequent by October (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix). Every time CR tries to call Tylee after Aug 30, Lori makes excuses on why Tylee can’t talk to him (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

1 Sept or 2 Sept 2019 - Lori moved with children JJ and Tylee, along with Alex and a friend from AZ to Rexburg, ID (Fox 13 Salt Lake City; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

1 or 2 Sept 2019 – Tylee was seen by a neighbor, SB, who helped Lori and AC move into 2 townhouse-style apts in the same complex in Rexburg. Lori, her children, her brother and a friend had all driven up from AZ. SB helped them move in a few weeks before school started. SB only met Tylee once and never saw her again. Lori told SB she moved there to attend college. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

2 Sept 2019 – Labor Day.

3 Sept 2019 – Lori enrolled JJ in Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, ID (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

5 Sept 2019, 7:26 am – Lori calls and sends an email to LIFE Academy in AZ to withdraw JJ from school, saying she got a new job out of state. Despite the email, Lori never followed the formal practice to withdraw JJ and the school never received a request from JJ’s new school, Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg, for transfer of his records. The letter makes mention of Lori’s husband dying “last month” even though it had been nearly 2 months since CV’s death. School officials also say Lori claimed CV’s death was a suicide. (Fox10 Phoenix)

6 Sept 2019, 2:46 pm – A neighbor takes a picture of JJ and Tylee standing over a pile of toys outside their Rexburg apt; the neighbor texts the photo to someone else who asks what is going on. The neighbor replies “The new kid [JJ] brought a laundry basket full of toys (mostly like stuffed plushie types) and dumped them all in the massive puddle in the corner of the grass.” (KSL TV).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex lived with her about a week before renting his own apt in the same complex in Rexburg (LocalNews8 ABC).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)

7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

7 Sept 2019 – Chad’s wife Tammy volunteers at a Rexburg Rescue Run event. Chad was not present with Tammy at the event (Websleuths Verified Insider posts).

7 Sept 2019 – Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

11 Sept 2019, 7:07 pm - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart.

16 Sept 2019 – Chad and Lori do a podcast along with MG called: “3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love”.

17 Sept 2019 approx 3:15 pm – JJ is seen playing outside Lori’s Pioneer Road apt in Rexburg on a neighbor’s doorbell camera video (2KUTV).

18 Sept 2019, 2:00 - A nanny Lori found on care.com first comes to meet Lori and JJ. The nanny later told RPD she understood her employment was going to be ongoing (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc). During that first visit, Lori was welcoming and hugged the nanny but reportedly told several falsehoods “She explained to me how they recently moved here from Arizona. Her husband had just died of a heart attack and how J.J doesn't quite understand the situation…Her daughter also lives in Rexburg and is going to college. She said her daughter doesn't like to babysit J.J without being paid so she wanted me to work for her. Occasionally her daughter would come visit for dinner or to do laundry, but she never said that she lived there with them. It appeared that only Lori and J.J lived there... ” the nanny said (AZfamily). The probable cause doc says no evidence has been found of Tylee ever enrolling in college in BYU-Idaho or any other BYU campus.

19 Sept 2019 -The new nanny arrives to watch JJ; "When I walked inside, [Lori] mentioned how she was waiting for her brother to come and leave with her to the airport. She said she was going to the Idaho Falls airport. She said her brother also lived here in Rexburg." "[Lori] mentioned how if she got home later to give JJ his medicine right before bed because it makes him tired fast. She joked about how she liked that because some days when he was extra tough for her to handle, she would give him his meds and have him go to bed early..." While Lori is gone JJ has a melt-down; when Lori returns she shows JJ an “overwhelming” amount of love according to the nanny. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).

19 Sept 2019 - A Rexburg woman has a long conversation w/ Chad on a flight to Mesa, AZ. During the conversation, they talked about their families, religion, and Chad's books; the anonymous woman has read a few of them and says, "[Chad] told me he was not writing those novels anymore about an apocalypse or something. He was just going in a total new direction in the books that he was writing." Chad tells her he is on his way to help a female relative in the Valley (i.e. the Phoenix area) who needs to remodel her home. "He said I hope we can get this work done in the time that I have before I have to be back," recalled the woman (Fox10 Phoenix).

21 Sept 2019A Book of Mormon Evidence and Universal Model of Science Event is held in Rexburg. The event flyer on the website advertises “Come to Yellowstone in September”.

23 Sept 2019
– The Autumnal Equinox (Last day of Summer/First day of Fall).

23 Sept 2019 – Chad texts ”Thanks so much” to Filmmaker Devin K Hansen about the movie project. Chad did not reply to any texts from Hansen after this date. (Fox13 Phoenix)

23 Sept 2019 – JJ was last seen attending Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, ID.

24 Sept 2019 – Lori unenrolled JJ from Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, ID, telling administrators she planned to homeschool him. No requests were made for JJ’s transcripts (Fox 13 Salt Lake City; East Idaho News; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

24 Sept 2019 - Tylee’s 17th birthday. Nobody has reported seeing her on this day. At one point Rexburg's Assistant Police Chief Gary Hagen said, “It sounds like the last time anybody had seen the kids were somewhere on the 23rd or 24th of September,” (Daily Mail) However, the probable cause doc released in Feb 2020 states the last time Tylee was confirmed seen by anyone is Sept 8th, 2019 (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

24 Sept 2019 - The nanny contacts Lori, and Lori tells her that JJ has gone to stay with his grandma for several weeks and that her services are no longer needed "...[Lori] responded to me that JJ was with his grandparents for a month and that she was in Hawaii. She said in about a month, when they come back, that I could work again..." (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).

26 Sept 2019 - Eviction proceedings against Lori’s brother Alex are filed in San Tan Valley's Pioneer Justice Court (Court docs).

26 Sept 2019 - National Public Lands Day (Entry into Yellowstone is FREE).

26 Sept 2019 thru 7 Oct 2019 - Madison School District, where JJ was previously enrolled, is closed for the spud harvest break. Spud Harvest moved up a week for North Fremont students

28 Sept 2019 – Colby is growing concerned that Tylee hasn’t called him or facetimed him in weeks. A text chain between CR and Tylee’s phone number shows his concern:
CR: Hey Ty!! Happy Birthday I’m so proud of you! I know you have been through [a lot]… trust god, its all gonna be okay...
Tylee’s Phone: thanks colbs. I love you.
CR: Hey ty are you okay?
Tylee’s Phone: I’m good just tired… Call you back later. Love you.
CR: Okay call me tonight please
Tylee’s Phone: at the movie. I’ll call you after
CR: Ty, please call me after your movie. I’m worried about you.
Tylee’s Phone: Worried about me? What?
CR: …I Just want to hear you talk …
Tylee’s Phone: Ok this week was busy I’ll call you soon.
CR: Okay please call me tonight if you can
CR says he kept trying to push Tylee to call him but every time it seemed like she pushed him away. She would keep saying “I’m busy” and that doesn’t make any sense to him. (Dr Phil Show).

Approx 28 Sept 2019 – About 3 weeks before Tammy dies Chad allegedly tells his author friend Julie R in a frustrated voice: "My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead." (Inside Edition).

30 Sept 2019 thru 11 Oct 2019 – The Sugar-Salem School District, where Tammy works as librarian is closed for spud harvest break. Calendars

Late Sept 2019 – The son of one of Lori’s Rexburg neighbors asks if JJ can come play with him; Lori tells the child JJ went to live with his grandma “ … one of their children went to Lori’s apartment sometime in late September to play with JJ, and the child was informed by Lori Vallow that JJ was not there and that he had gone to stay with his grandma” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

Late Sept or Early Oct - About 3 weeks before Tammy’s death – Julie R and Chad call each other. Julie said “And I asked him, do you still see Tammy dying? And he said yes I do,” (Fox13 Salt Lake City).

October 2019

1 Oct 2019
– Lori’s brother Alex is served with an eviction notice for his San Tan Valley rental house (Court docs).

1 Oct 2019, 2:08 - 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. She is seen removing a heavy tote from her car and placing it into the unit after she signs the contract. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, abt 9:14 am – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; A bullet narrowly misses BB and shatters the driver’s side window of his Tesla. At first BB thought the shooter was using a paintball gun, due to the sound it made, but when he examines his car he sees a bullet hole and realizes it was a real gun with a silencer. The shooter is driving a vehicle matching the description of Tylee’s Jeep. BB calls 911. “Did you see the guy that, that actually—” The dispatcher begins to ask. “I didn’t see who it was,” BB answers. Much of the call is redacted. It’s unclear what he was telling the dispatcher but in later interviews, we learn BB suspects it was Alex driving. BB knew CV well, knew all about AC shooting CV in July and recognized the Jeep. After GPD arrive and take BB’s statement, a police report is filed, and an attempted murder investigation begins. The Jeep was caught on CCTV and was later confirmed to be registered to the late Charles Vallow. After the shooting attempt on his life, BB takes his 4 children and goes into hiding with them (Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, 1:28 pm – Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in her car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

3 Oct 2019, around 1:00 pm - Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

4 Oct 2019 - Tammy Daybell visits her parents in Springville, UT about 15 days before she died; She was healthy and doing Zumba and a clogging class according to her dad.

4 Oct 2019 - A judgement is entered in the San Tan Valley eviction case against Alex (Court records).

Between 6 Oct – 26 Oct 2019 – A man (possibly Alex), visits Lori’s Rexburg Storage unit alone 5 times. He drops off a variety of items, including gun cases (East Idaho News)

6 Oct 2019, 1:42-1:50 pm – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit; he stays about 8 minutes (Dateline).

9 Oct 2019 - Tammy has an encounter with a masked man with a gun outside her Salem home, which she contacts the police about. She also posted about it on Facebook:
“Something really weird just happened, and I want you to know so you can watch out,”...“I had gotten home and parked in our front driveway. As I was getting stuff out of the back seat, a guy wearing a ski mask was suddenly standing by the back of my car with a paintball gun. He shot at me several times, although I don’t think it was loaded. I yelled for Chad and he ran off around the back of my house...” (East Idaho News, Daily Mail)

10 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm – Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and “We love you”. CR says the money sent through Tylee’s account was from his mom Lori. CR figured his mom was having Tylee send money through her account because Lori is not very tech savvy. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

13 Oct 2019 - BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani meets with Rich Robertson (RR), an AZ-based private investigator w/R3 Investigations. "He was so anxious that we actually met in my office on a Sunday morning and he told me this wild tale of killing and missing people and religious cults and that he had been the victim of a drive-by shooting…Basically, the bottom line for him at that point was he was hoping I could find Alex Cox and the Jeep that Alex was driving, and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks…They were going through a divorce and they were supposed to exchange their four kids and she didn't show up for the last meeting. And then he was the target of the drive-by shooting and he thought that he recognized his assailant as being Alex Cox." RR said (Inside Edition)

15 Oct 2019 - A Writ of Restitution is requested (Sheriff/constable eviction) to evict Lori’s brother Alex from his San Tan Valley rental house (Court docs)

16 Oct 2019, 11:05-11:11 am – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in a pickup belonging to Alex and puts something into the unit (Dateline).

16 Oct 2019, 1:43 pm (ID Timezone) - Venmo in Tylee’s name again sent money to her older brother CR with a heart. This is the last activity on Tylee’s social media.

16 Oct 2019 (Approx.) - About 2 Weeks after BB was shot at, Melani texts BB saying that she has decided to move to Boise, ID. (Arizona Republic) Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

18 Oct 2019 – Tammy goes to bed having a coughing fit (according to Chad when he called her family to tell them she was dead).

19 Oct 2019 - Tammy is found dead by family members in her ID home at 202 N 1900 E, Rexburg (Salem), ID; A Fremont Co officer goes to the Salem home in response to a call about Tammy’s death. The Fremont Co Coroner Brenda Dye arrives at the home as well and examines the body. No autopsy is performed. Dye writes a death certificate. The coroner initially ruled the death “natural causes,” and decided Tammy didn’t need an autopsy, but police later determined her death is suspicious and exhume her on Dec 12th for autopsy. (Fox13 Salt Lake City).

19 Oct 2019 – On the day Tammy dies her daughter calls Julie Rowe: “And she said Julie do you know what I’m most scared of and I said no what and she said my dad getting remarried,” Julie said. (Per Julie’s interview with Fox10 Phoenix Feb 29 2020)

19 Oct 2019, 10:21 pm – Tylee’s AZ friend sends Tylee a text to say she misses her and had been thinking about her. She didn’t get a reply until six days later (Post Register).

After 19 Oct 2019 – Chad collects $430,000 from Tammy’s life insurance policy following her Oct. 19, 2019 death (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

21-24 Oct 2019 – The ID school where Tammy was librarian holds a book donation drive in her memory and makes a remembrance corner in the library to help the children remember her. Central Elementary Book Fair

22 Oct 2019 – Funeral services are held in Utah and Tammy Daybell is buried in Springville, Utah (Tammy's Obit).

22 Oct 2019, 3:14 - 3:24 pm - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized (Consent Decree); BB requested full custody of their 4 children on the grounds that he believes Melani was behind the attempt on his life in early October; He also requested Melani not see the children without supervision; Melani did not show up for court to challenge custody of the children; (Court records; Arizona Republic). Family Court Case Information - Case History

22 Oct 2019 – Final eviction notice is served via sheriff/constable at the San Tan Valley rental house of Lori’s brother Alex.

23 Oct 2019 - A 2nd memorial service for Tammy Daybell is held in Rexburg, Idaho. Tammy’s children participate and Chad speaks; The closing song is ‘Families Can Be Together Forever’ and a poem called ‘Your Mother is Always With You’ is printed in the program. “It was really weird because the casket wasn’t even there. It all came together so quick and felt rushed. There weren’t a lot of people at the service,” says a friend of the Daybells. (East Idaho News, Tammy's Obit).

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

25 Oct 2019 - 11:14 am (AZ time) – Tylee’s AZ friend receives a reply to her Oct 19 text saying, “hi. miss you guys too ...luv ya.” The friend didn’t think it sounded like Tylee. “She spelled out her words for the most part,” the friend said. “Plus, she would have texted more if I reached out.” (Post Register).

25 Oct 2019, 12:48 – 12:57 pm (ID Time) - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in a pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

26 Oct 2019 – Run for A Refugee 5K, Tammy had been training to run this 5 that was held a week after her death (Daily Mail, WS Verified Insider).

26 Oct 2019, 5:07–5:17 pm - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he puts something into the unit (Dateline).

28 Oct 2019, 2:00-2:06 pm – 2 men driving Alex’s pick-up truck are seen on CCTV at Lori’s Rexburg Storage Unit moving kids’ bikes into the unit; they also take items out of the unit. The men are believed to be Chad and Alex, together only days after Tammy’s funeral (East Idaho News, Dateline).

29 Oct 2019 – A neighbor’s Ring doorbell camera captures footage of Lori still living in the Pioneer Rd apt and an unidentified woman coming to visit her (2KUTV).

Late Oct 2019 – Tylee’s brother CR notices that Tylee’s texts to him had become less frequent and changed. The texts did not sound like Tylee and were not written the way she normally would reply (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

31 Oct 2019, Halloween – Around Halloween time the nanny hired through care.com in Sept again texts Lori to ask if her services are needed for JJ. There was no response (AZ Family).

31 Oct 2019 – Chad sends a newsletter to GRI website members titled: “Moving into the Second Half of My Life.” The letter begins: “My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours. It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.” Chad also writes that after her death Tammy told him “several messages…and I’m in the process of implementing what she has told me to do. She has indicated that my life has two parts that were planned even before I came to earth.” (East Idaho News).

31 OctNov 1 2019 - RR, A private investigator hired by BB, observes Alex and Melani load up a U-haul outside Melani’s Chandler home and discard children's items on the curb. "It was all kids' stuff, it was clothing, it was blankets, it was toys, mattresses, bedding materials. It was all in a pile out there on the curb with a little cardboard sign on it that said, 'Free,'" RR says. RR says he tracked Melani to Rexburg, not Boise: “We saw them loading the U-Haul they rented in Arizona and took to Rexburg and we saw where they were living but we didn’t see the kids,” RR said (KTVB7 News, AZ Family, Inside Edition).

November 2019

Nov 2019 – The Jeep involved in the shooting attempt on BB is located in Rexburg and seized with a search warrant from Gilbert PD. It is identified as a grey Jeep Wrangler with TX plates and as the vehicle that Tylee regularly drove and was registered to the late CV. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

1 Nov 2019 – A Gilbert PD detective begins intermittent surveillance of Lori while investigating the attempted murder/drive-by shooting at BB that took place Oct 2 in Gilbert, AZ. That detective reports that he never once saw JJ nor Tylee in the month of Nov. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

2 Nov 2019, 1:24 am – Melani posts to her facebook that she is offering a $10,000 reward for information about her husband and children’s whereabouts (Adam Herbets, Fox13 SLC)

3 Nov 2019 – Melani continues to look for her children before leaving for Rexburg. RR followed Melani and AC using a GPS tracker on their vehicle as they went to friends' houses looking for the kids on the day before they left for Idaho. "It was clear to us that she was aggressively trying to find the kids, even though she left all the kids' stuff on the curb… And she was traveling with Alex Cox, so that increased the anxiety for Brandon and his kids," Said RR (Inside Edition).

4 Nov 2019 - Melani and AC arrive in Rexburg, ID (Inside Edition).

5 Nov 2019 – Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell is married to Lori Vallow in a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. A photographer takes more than 600 photos in 45 minutes of the ceremony taking place without any family present. JJ & Tylee are also not at the wedding. “An officiant lead the ceremony as flower petals shaped in a heart surrounded the husband and wife, later Chad is seen playing a ukulele as Lori smiles, hula dancing.” (Fox10 Phoenix; Rexburg PD Dec 20, 2019 Press Release). Rexburg Police Department

After 5 Nov 2019 – Chad informed family members he had remarried. Chad told Tammy’s family members that he would never visit them in Utah. Chad told family he was in Hawaii and told his parents they were free to visit him. No one knew Chad planned to remarry and family members were in disbelief that he would remarry 2 weeks after Tammy's death (WS Verified Insider).

After 5 Nov 2019 - After Lori & Chad married, Lori tells family members that Tylee died in 2017, a year before Tylee’s dad JR died in 2018, and Chad tells family members that Lori has no minor children. Both statements are untrue. Rexburg PD released this info in Dec 30, 2019 press release; (Rexburg Journal). Chad tells his parents in Springville, UT that Lori was an “empty-nester.” Chad tells his sister-in-law (Tammy’s sister) Lori has no juvenile children. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

After 5 Nov 2019 – A few weeks after Tammy’s death, a family friend talks to Chad’s son: “We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried…I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'” The friend didn’t know how to respond and says the Daybell children seemed unhappy their dad remarried already. The friend also recalls, “I’ll never forget he said, ‘My dad’s not a bad guy – he’s just done some bad things.'” (East Idaho News).

7 Nov 2019 – Newlyweds Lori and Chad show up at a house with a room for rent on the island of Kauai. “They said that they waited all day for God to tell them which house to go to and he told them to come to mine,” said the homeowner JM. JM says “they were like 2 teenagers that had just been set free. They were just giddy.” Chad fills out a rental application stating his monthly income is $30,000 as author and owner of Spring Creek Book Company. He gives a move in date of Nov 9th and lists “Lori Daybell, my wife” as his emergency contact. (Fox10 Phoenix).

8 Nov 2019 – Chad sends an email to JB, Owner of Kauai Dreams Realty: "We are interested in seeing this property. Would the owners be interested in leasing this property to a clean couple with no pets or children?" (Fox10 Phoenix)

12 Nov 2019 – A few days after Chad’s Nov 7th rental application the homeowner JM reads Tammy Daybell’s obituary and feels like something was wrong with how happy Lori and Chad were acting when they visited her house to view the room for rent. JM sent a text to Chad asking about Tammy’s death. Chad texted back: “Hi J****, yes, Tammy’s passing was such a shock. I woke up that morning and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours, but she had such a peaceful look on her face. At her burial I felt her tell me she was happy and already busy helping our family on the other side of the veil. I felt she helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly, and it has actually helped my children move forward.”
JM sent a reply text: “Oh wow. Did the Coroner say what was the cause? So you and Lori knew each other already?”
Chad changed his mind about renting from JM (Fox10 Phoenix).

Approx Nov 2019
- Chad is released from his calling as Executive Secretary to the Bishop in his LDS church ward in Idaho. The Bishop announced from the pulpit that if anyone needed to schedule a meeting, to do so with another brother of the ward (WS Verified Insider).

12 Nov 2019, around 6 pm - LE documents say Lori’s niece, Melani (MB), trespassed onto the property of her in-laws in American Fork, UT. MB came to look for her husband BB and their kids. BB's parents took all the kids upstairs and BB told MB she could not be there. A LEO called MB on the phone and she claimed BB kidnapped her kids and she hadn’t seen them in over a month. The LEO told MB she could face criminal charges for trespassing if she returned (Fox10 Phoenix).

14 Nov 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex Cox drives their niece Melani (MB) back to BB’s parents’ home in a 2020 Kia Telluride. BB’s family calls 911 to report MB is there again, ringing the doorbell, banging on the door and yelling and she was seen going into the garage. BB’s father yells “Get out of my house! The police are on their way! Get away from my door! Now!” then he tells the 911 operator “Somebody tried to kill my son three weeks ago, and we believe that she’s involved in it.” Police say they found MB coming out of the garage when they arrived on the scene. BB's family say MB brought a court order saying she could take the children. At this time, BB was in AZ. Police cited her for criminal trespassing and told her to leave the property or she would be taken into custody. Police later found cause for a domestic violence enhancement and determined MB should be arrested. MB turned herself into AFPD and was booked into Utah County Jail for the misdemeanor. She was released on $2500 bail the same day. Alex posted $1950 for MB’s bail (Arizona Republic, Utah County Sheriff's Office Booking records, Fox10 Phoenix).

Mid Nov 2019 – Chad and Lori return to Rexburg after their Kauai honeymoon and live together in the townhouse Lori rented in Sept 2019 (Dateline).

Mid Nov 2019 – JJ’s grandparents didn’t know about Lori’s new husband nor did they know that Lori had moved to Rexburg, ID. KW is still worried about JJ and has trouble sleeping; With no contact from Lori nor JJ in months, KW decides to look at CV’s email account. KW knows her brother’s frequently used passwords and guesses correctly the first time. Once logged in she sees a recent email from Amazon showing an order has been shipped to an address in Rexburg, ID. KW realizes that is Lori’s new address. As soon as the sun comes up, KW calls a detective in AZ to tell him where to find Lori. KW requests a welfare check of JJ at the Rexburg address. However, it was about 2 weeks before Rexburg PD is able to make contact with someone at the address to conduct the welfare check (Dateline).

Abt 19 Nov 2019About a week before conducting a welfare check on JJ and Tylee, a police officer came to SB’s door asking questions about Lori and her children. SB is the neighbor who had helped Lori move into her Rexburg townhouse with the children in Sept 2019 (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

21 Nov 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

24 Nov 2019, 1:16-1:20 pm – Lori and a man (believed to be Chad) are seen on CCTV in a car visiting Lori’s Rexburg storage unit for about 4 minutes; they remove items and also place items into the unit. This is the last visit to the storage unit by Lori and/or any of the men associated with Lori (East Idaho News, Dateline).

25 Nov 2019 – Rexburg PD is contacted by Gilbert PD after JJ’s grandparents, KW & LW, requested a welfare check (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News)

26 Nov 2019 - Rexburg PD attempt to conduct a welfare check on JJ, the adopted 7- year-old special needs son of Lori Vallow, at their residence at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg, ID (Dateline; Rexburg Press Release From Dec 20, 2019).

26 Nov 2019 - RPD first talk to Alex and Chad outside Lori’s apt. “Chad acted as if he didn’t know Lori very well and stated he didn’t know her phone number,” the probable cause doc states. “Alex told the detectives that [JJ] was with his grandma, KW, in Louisiana, which was not likely to be true due to the fact that KW was the individual who first called in a missing child report to the Gilbert PD.” Alex tells RPD Lori might be in Apt 107, but when RPD checks Apt 107 they find the unit is empty and vacant (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

26 Nov 2019 – After talking to RPD Chad tries to drive away but a detective stops him. Chad then says the last time he had seen JJ was in Apt 107 in October. He also admits that he knows Lori’s phone number and provides it (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

26 Nov 2019 - RPD finds Lori in her apt; She tells them JJ is with her friend Melanie Gibb (MG) in Gilbert, AZ. LE calls MG but cannot reach her on the phone. LE talk to Lori again, and she says MG and JJ are at “Frozen 2.” LE tells Lori to tell MG to call them. An affidavit filed Feb 18, 2020 says this statement Lori made about JJ being with MG “delayed the investigation into the whereabouts and safety of JJ by requiring us to take time to investigate a lead that was verified as false.” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News)

26 Nov 2019 – After RPD leave, Lori and Chad each contact their friend MG separately; Both Lori and Chad ask MG to tell police that she has JJ even though JJ is not with her. MG says she declined the requests of Chad and Lori and she did not lie to the police on their behalf (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News)

26 Nov 2019, about 9:30 pm - Rexburg PD have not heard from MG so they call Gilbert PD. LE in Arizona go to MG’s home but she is not there. GPD reaches MG by phone; She tells them JJ has not been there for several months. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News)

26 Nov 20192 nights before Thanksgiving Lori’s neighbor, SB, says he saw Lori and her brother Alex packing up a truck. SB thought they were traveling for the holiday. Lori left behind her belongings, and left JJ's toys on the front porch. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

27 Nov 2019 – 2 detectives visit Lori’s son Colby at his home in AZ to ask him if he has JJ and Tylee living with him or if he knows where they are located. This was the first time that CR was made aware that Lori had moved with the kids to Idaho. CR calls his mom to ask her what is going on and Lori says “I got it, I’ll take care of it,” and that was it. That was the last time CR talked to his mom (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

27 Nov 2019 – Rexburg PD receives request to help AZ LE execute search warrants at 595 Pioneer Road in relation to the investigation into JJ’s welfare and location. Rexburg PD were authorized to collect blood, fingerprints, hair and hygiene products to collect DNA; personal items such as toys, clothing and shoes; electronic devices; school records and documents related to state assistance received on behalf of JJ as well as bank records “which may be evidence of payments received on behalf of the child as well as payments or expenses made for the child.” (East Idaho News)

27 Nov 2019; 10:13 a.m - A phone related to their investigation is pinged at the general location "right now" when dispatched. However, when LE arrive Lori and Chad have abruptly vacated the home and left town; LE has reason to believe that they did not have JJ with them when they left Rexburg. Subsequently, the local LE contacts the FBI to ask for assistance in locating JJ: Rexburg Police Department

27 Nov 2019 – Neighbors watch as the FBI raids 3 units at 565 Pioneer Rd in Rexburg: Lori's Apt #175, Lori’s niece Melani’s Apt #174 and Lori’s brother Alex's Apt #107 in the same complex. LE breaks the front door of AC’s apt to get inside and finds there is nothing inside except for a couple of small items in the garage. Note: A neighbor stated #174 belonged to Lori’s sister, but the affidavit reveals it was Melani’s unit (Fox 13 Salt Lake City, local News 8; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

27 Nov 2019 - During the search of Lori’s apt, police note that most of the clothing has been removed but some furniture remains. Police find a prescription med called Risperidone prescribed to JJ to treat irritability caused by autism; It was filled in Jan 2019 and still had 17 pills in the bottle. Police verified that the prescription has not been filled in ID (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

27 Nov 2019, 1:58-2:00 pm, Rexburg PD contacts the owner of Self Storage Plus in Rexburg (Dateline).

27 Nov 2019, 5:08-5:21 pm – Police serve a search warrant for Lori’s Rexburg Storage unit for “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences, and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.” Inside the unit there were bikes, a scooter, winter clothing, blankets w/photos of the kids, a photo album, sports equipment, a backpack with JJ’s initials and a jersey w/CR’s name (East Idaho News)

27 Nov 2019 -- During the investigation into JJ’s disappearance, LE learns that Lori’s teen daughter Tylee Ryan moved with Lori to Rexburg on Sept 1 or 2 but Tylee has not been seen since early Sept. Lori said Tylee was attending classes at BYU-Idaho, but records show she was never enrolled at any BYU campus (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

28 Nov 2019 – Thanksgiving Day.

Approx 28 Nov - Dec 1, 2019 – Chad spends Thanksgiving weekend on vacation with his family in Southern California, traveling there via SLC airport. Photos posted to social media show Chad at the airport and later Knott’s Berry Farm, an amusement park in Buena Park, CA. Lori wasn't in any of the photos and her location during this time is unconfirmed. The CA trip was concluded Dec 1 and photos were posted on social media Dec 2 (WS Verified Insider posts).

29 Nov 2019, 8:01 pm – Lori’s Brother, Alex Cox, marries her friend Zulema Pastenes (ZP) in Clark County, NV. They marry in an 8 minute ceremony at “A Chapel of Love” in Las Vegas. No one attends the wedding; The witness on the wedding certificate is the chapel security guard. Also on the wedding certificate, Alex requests his name be changed from Alexander Lamar Cox to Alexander Lamar Pastenes; The owner/minister at the wedding chapel remembers the wedding because of that nontraditional request, which he says has never happened before; he also recalls, “They were very cold. It was business they just wanted to get in and get out.” The wedding took place about 2 weeks before AC’s death (Clark Co Marriage Records; Fox 10 Phoenix, Post Register).

30 Nov 2019, 5:23 pm
– Lori’s niece, Melani, marries Ian Pawlowski (IP) at Lucky Little Chapel in Las Vegas, Clark County, NV. Melani’s Uncle Alex (Lori’s brother) was the witness for the ceremony (Clark Co Marriage Records; Fox10 Phoenix, Post Register).

Last edited:
VINELink

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

I kinda am a bit surprised she is still parked in jail wearing orange just from how her attorney acted in court. They seemed pretty confident and were asking basically what bail company to use and blah blah. Now nobody wants to sign over their house, property or cash to get her out. Can we imagine the tantrums going on in Madison County Jail with this woman ? Remember, she is NOT from the area, this is NOT her community, she is an outsider that helped bring drama to a nice town. MOO
Posted 9 hours ago. from the article: "Gilbert and Chandler Police Departments confirm detectives will be heading up to Salt Lake City this week to meet with other agencies involved in this case."
It sounds like the pieces are being fit together. I am hopeful that there is a digital trail, showing how people were working on these schemes.

As others have alludes to, the timing of ZP returning home is curious. Her poor son was left to find the body.
I am wondering just what do tbey mean when they say there might be a trail with a.c. and td.do they tni
So there may be digital evidence linking Alex to both Tammy's and Charles' deaths. We already know that Alex killed Charles, he even admitted it himself. What could this electronic evidence mean? If Alex sent or received an incriminating message (or more) before Charles' death, how come that the other person involved isn't mentioned? Similar question in Tammy's case, where phone pings could be also an indication that Alex was close to the scene.
What I don't get is do think alex killed tammi how would he have done that?

What the what?

Morgan Loew on Twitter

This woman is a member of Chad Daybell’s doomsday religious group. What she told me about Chad’s spiritual powers and why she still supports him - coming up tonight at 10. #LoriVallow #wherearethekids #azfamily Morgan Loew on Twitter

Good Grief! Here is my thought ...All of the stuff going on in the world is playing into them believing Chad's torn veil seeing the future. Earthquakes, Covid 19, Crash of Stock Markets.... this would embolden all of them that July 2020 is a real thing. Moo

Most of December 2019

1 Dec 2019 - Chad and Lori fly from Los Angeles to Kauai on American Airlines. Police do not believe they returned to the mainland after that time. The children are not with them and have not been seen by anyone in Hawaii. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, CNN).

Dec 2019 – Rexburg PD contacts the Kauai PD and requests help locating Chad and Lori. KPD confirms that Lori and Chad are on the island (KPD Press Conference from 21 Feb 2020).

Early Dec 2019approx. first week of December some boxes from Idaho are delivered to the porch of a vacant Kauai townhome that is for sale. SL, a neighbor and real-estate agent calls the realtor that listed the house; SL is asked by the listing agent to put the boxes inside the townhome. Several days later SL met Lori and Chad who said they had signed a long-term rental contract on the townhome (East Idaho News).

6 Dec 2019 - RPD is contacted by Melanie Gibb. MG says that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called MG on Nov 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had JJ even though JJ was not with her. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.”

6 Dec 2019 – Chandler PD serves a search warrant for JJ’s records at LIFE Academy in Gilbert AZ. The warrant says there is probable cause to believe there is property/persons connected to a “Conspiracy to Commit Homicide First Degree” and that the offense occurred on July 11, 2019. The records to be turned over include identifying info, family info, medical condition info, prescribed medications, time of attendance, documented contact with family and any forwarding info to new schools. The school had 3 days to comply with the warrant. (Fox 10 Phoenix).

6 Dec 2019 - Gilbert PD serves search warrants for the kids’ medical records at Gilbert Pediatrics. LE initially only plan to get records for JJ, however, before the officer leaves, an employee says that JJ’s sister was also a patient. The officer speaks with a detective who decided to obtain Tylee’s records also with a warrant. (Fox10 Phoenix)

9 Dec 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

Approx 10 Dec 2019 – An anonymous resident of Kauai says Lori and Chad arrived on the island around 12/10. The source says he never saw JJ & Tylee, but Lori & Chad were often by the pool (Fox10 Phoenix).

11 Dec 2019 – abt 6:30 am – After determining that her death is suspicious, authorities exhume Tammy Daybell’s body for autopsy. LE had to have a court order to exhume and tried to keep the process as confidential as possible. Her family was not notified. Cemetery workers, Idaho LE, County attorneys, coroners, coroner’s assistant, and funeral director witness the exhumation. Her body is returned by 2:30 pm the same day (KSL).

12 Dec 2019, about 3:20 pm – Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, is found unconscious and laying in feces on an upstairs bathroom floor in Gilbert, AZ. Joseph Lopez (JL), the 25 year old son of AC’s “girlfriend,” is the one who finds AC and calls 911. “He just passed out here on the, on my bathroom,” JL says when he calls 911. The dispatcher asks: “Can you lay him flat on his back, on the ground?” “Um… I’ll try,” JL says. “It’s just, there’s feces there and I’m trying to just keep cool right now.” The 911 call reveals that JL does not know AC’s last name nor age and JL is also unaware that AC married his mom ZP in Las Vegas on Nov 29. ZP returns home moments before EMTs arrive and says she knows CPR. Alex dies that day; his cause of death is still unknown. LE has said the autopsy results could take 3 months (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

Mid-Dec 2019 (Approx.) – Lori & Chad are reported to be in Kauai, Hawaii staying at a rented home in a gated community in Princeville. Neighbor and area real estate agent, SL, met them when they moved into the unfurnished 3BR/3BA townhome which had been vacant for quite a while and was listed for $719K. SL says they signed a lease with the listing agent to stay long-term and brought their own furniture. Lori and Chad were mostly guarded and did not share anything with SL about their personal life and why they were in Kauai. Then they sort of disappeared. “I don’t think I ever saw them at the pool or anything like that. (The house) seemed vacant most of the time. I didn’t see lights on or anything like that,” SL says. “I hardly ever saw them at all, and I never saw them with anybody else, so I don’t know if they were living there or not.” (EastIdahoNews, Fox10 Phoenix).

20 Dec 2019 - Rexburg Police post on facebook asking for help locating the endangered missing children, JJ and Tylee. They call the death of Tammy suspicious and say it is thought to be linked to the missing children. Rexburg Police Department

20 Dec 2019 - Rexburg PD said the parents are not cooperating with officers’ attempts to check on the welfare of the children.

20 Dec 2019 – Lori’s son Colby finds out about the search of the Rexburg townhouse and that Lori and her new husband had fled Idaho after the media published articles about the missing kids. When CR saw the news he freaked out and tried to call his mom again but her phone number was gone. CR also found out through the news that Lori had married Chad—he had never heard the name Chad Daybell before in his life. CR says he was pissed off, frustrated and confused when he heard (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

20 Dec 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

21 Dec 2019 – Police release photos of Lori and Chad, calling them persons of interest. “They told us several stories about where the children are, but when we investigate, the children don’t exist where they say they should,” Rexburg Police Chief Shane Turman told EastIdahoNews.com Friday. “We don’t know where they are at, but we think they are in pretty serious danger."

Ok, trying to compile the walls closing in on Alex here... do you recall when the Jeep was impounded? They may have told Lori it was captured on cctv during the murder attempt. (And he was driving or at least in the vehicle imo)
Also having the police look him in the eye asking “Where are the kids Alex, do you know?” That alone would make him feel the heat. I think he was the prophet of the group and foresaw their doomsday. Check, please!

Great points! I kind of viewed Alex as the grim reaper for the group, imoo. AKA the button man lol!

I don't think I know the answer to that. But give me a few. It may come to me. I probably do know the answer. LOL MOO (and I thought they were the crazy ones) Do we have to wait until this is over to start therapy sessions? J/K ..... kinda.... not really
Probably ZP?

Nancy Grace on Twitter
I am listening to this right now...Love her or hater her Nancy Grace wants answers from LIPSTICK LORI (my new name for her.)

***Nate Eaton being interviewed and states Chad is doing video chat withLori daily

Nancy Grace
@nancygrace

Join us today on #CrimeStories for the latest on our investigation into #CultMom Lori Vallow. What do we know about her time in jail so far?PLUS: A shocking new bombshell Watch on
@foxnation
or listen on
@SIRIUSXM
@ApplePodcasts
@iHeartPodcasts

I haven't heard the 911 call in awhile. He is so calm when he says "I shot my brother-in-law." No panic, no heavy breathing as though he was in a fight for his life as he claims, no remorse, no "please send help!" He is so matter of fact about it as though he's reporting a minor fender bender.
And Lori’s demeanor from her initial statement via bodycam footage is the equivalent of getting a parking ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther