Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Grief! Here is my thought ...All of the stuff going on in the world is playing into them believing Chad's torn veil seeing the future. Earthquakes, Covid 19, Crash of Stock Markets.... this would embolden all of them that July 2020 is a real thing. Moo

ITA. I was thinking when I saw that Utah is setting up tents outside their hospitals for Coronvirus triage that Chad is probably telling his followers that he was right about his vision of the "tent cities" but he misunderstood what the tents were going to be used for. Or maybe they are saying that once the coronavirus wipes out all the "non-beleivers" then the 144,000 will take over these medical tents... All we need is some government somewhere to encourage microchipping (perhaps to track coronavirus? IDK) and Chad will be jumping up and down telling his followers his prophecies are coming true. :rolleyes:

I'm really curious what Chad was saying during the last recession in 2008? On his blog in 2015 he says he knew the recession wasn't the end yet because the government hadn't encouraged microchipping of people. But by 2015 we had come out of the recession mostly and he has hindsight to be able to say that he predicted it. The same with 9/11. Chad claims he had a vision of the towers falling years before it happened. Well anyone can claim that after it happened. Nothing is happening in the world that hasn't happened before IMO. Chad is not a god and he's not a prophet. MOO.

I'm dying to see if they have baby blue handcuffs for the men.

moo

He'll get pink, I hope. Pink handcuffs signifies domestic violence offenders. (I don't have a link/source, but read this on other cases. Patrick Frazee and Chris Watts were both put in pink handcuffs).

ETA: MOO.

Last edited:
ITA. I was thinking when I saw that Utah is setting up tents outside their hospitals for Coronvirus triage that Chad is probably telling his followers that he was right about his vision of the "tent cities" but he misunderstood what the tents were going to be used for. Or maybe they are saying that once the coronavirus wipes out all the "non-beleivers" then the 144,000 will take over these medical tents... All we need is some government somewhere to encourage microchipping (perhaps to track coronavirus? IDK) and Chad will be jumping up and down telling his followers his prophecies are coming true. :rolleyes:

I'm really curious what Chad was saying during the last recession in 2008? On his blog in 2015 he says he knew the recession wasn't the end yet because the government hadn't encouraged microchipping of people. But by 2015 we had come out of the recession mostly and he has hindsight to be able to say that he predicted it. The same with 9/11. Chad claims he had a vision of the towers falling years before it happened. Well anyone can claim that after it happened. Nothing is happening in the world that hasn't happened before IMO. Chad is not a god and he's not a prophet. MOO.

I knew you were going to say that.

Oh geez..the tents! I am sure they are giddy with all of this. o_O MOO

Does anyone know if there was a life insurance policy on Alex's life? Was he an independent trucker, or did he work for a company that might have that kind of benefit for employees? Was there a policy purchased on his life after his recent marriage? And if so, any payout?
Well, there's likely something because ZP filed in probate court Feb. 12

Attachments

• Cox.JPG
    Cox.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 70
Perhaps the other person isn’t mentioned yet. Lori’s lawyers asked in discovery if other charges were forthcoming. Additionally, the prosecutor was clear during the Idaho hearing relating to bail reduction, that there were 3 investigations into suspicious deaths surrounding her, which the State found alarming.

MOO-Autopsy results for Tammy and Alex are back. FBI is coordinating how to move forward with charges. I think we all suspected, for a long time, that Alex was going to be blamed for the death of Tammy and the disappearance of JJ & Tylee. The question is now how to prove conspiracy- which brings us back to your point of the data trail. What do LE have and is it enough to charge both Lori and Chad in conspiracy to murder Tammy? I believe that LE want them both. How to tie JJ & Tylee to Tammy and CV with Alex dead is the challenge.

It would be sort of fantastic if they could tie all of it the to the RICO act. The group that cannot be named, JR, Spring Creek Books, AVOW. There is no way, but these groups really are a loosely related cohort of a bizarre criminal enterprise.
Digital evidence. So I am wondering if phone records place AxC and Lori near Tammy's house during the paintball incident (9th Oct) and the day/time of her death (18th/19th Oct). Or could there perhaps be surveillance footage like the BB attempt?

Wow, AxC says he came to Lori's residence with his conceal-carry gun. Officer asks him if that's normal. He says something to the effect that he doesn't go anywhere without his gun. So, we can surmise that when he drove MBP to BB's parents' house to confront him about the kids, AxC had a loaded gun. Maybe the plan was to have MBP provoke BB into an argument only to have to shoot him in "self defense." After all, it worked before. Thank goodness 1) BB's dad was there and 2) BB was not.

I think that was just for the trip back, it was to assure that if LE tried to get info out of her during the transport that that could not be used against her in court. She hasn't entered any plea.
So, there's a difference between invoking the 5th, and pleading it? Makes sense.

After reading thru the whole timeline again.....does anyone else think either JJ or Tylee were in that storage unit? Possibly alive and being fed since someone was popping in daily......
Not at all. There was surveillance video. It never showed the kids. There wouldn't be any reason (But then again i'm surprised daily by this case) for LE not to release that info. LE says that TR hasn't been seen since 9/8. She didn't get the storage unit until Oct. MOO

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Multiple investigative agencies from Idaho, Arizona, and Utah have confirmed they will be meeting in Salt Lake City this week to discuss how all of their ongoing cases into the Tammy Daybell/ Chad Daybell/ Lori Daybell investigation may be connected.
10:33 AM · Mar 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I noticed in the timeline posted above, that on or around Sept 1st or 2nd or so, SB helped Lori and Alex move into 2 townhouse apts. But on Sept 7th, it says Alex lived with lori for about a week before renting his own apt. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Altogether they rented 3 apartments but the 3rd was maybe not rented till later until they knew when MBP was moving up after the BB murder attempt had failed. MOO.

Wow, AxC says he came to Lori's residence with his conceal-carry gun. Officer asks him if that's normal. He says something to the effect that he doesn't go anywhere without his gun. So, we can surmise that when he drove MBP to BB's parents' house to confront him about the kids, AxC had a loaded gun. Maybe the plan was to have MBP provoke BB into an argument only to have to shoot him in "self defense." After all, it worked before. Thank goodness 1) BB's dad was there and 2) BB was not.
I thought ac was a felon, how can he have a conceal weapon permit moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member