OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, March 13th:
*Meeting between Attorneys @ Ohio BCI&I (@ am ET) - OH - Pike County 8 people dead: Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (40), his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden (37), their three children, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden (20), Christopher Jr. (16), Hanna Mae (19); Frankie's fiancée, Hannah Hazel Gilley (20), Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth Rhoden (44), & a cousin, Gary Rhoden (38). Hanna Rhoden's baby girl (5 days old), another baby (6 mos.) and a young child (3) were unharmed. (April 21-22, 2016, Pebbles) for *Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner, for *George Washington "Billy" Wagner III, & for *Angela Jo Wagner.
2/25/20 Update: The parties indicated to the Court at the pre-trial this day that they have scheduled a meeting of counsel for State of Ohio & counsel for the Defendants to take place on March 13, 2020, at the offices of the Ohio BCI&I in order for counsel to peruse the items of discovery & for counsel for the State of Ohio to provide some assistance to the Defendant's attorneys in organizing the items of discovery provided.

I wonder on the boot prints tho... they were around the murder scenes so much beforehand. Unless it is somewhere in blood or where it should not be. Hmmm

My thoughts on that is this. If the boot prints show no sign of wear or small stones, etc., in the tread and the Ws bought new boots with the same pattern but could not produce them for testing, that looks very bad...

You have to have the gun to do ballistic tests to match a gun to a bullet recovered from a crime scene. Casings don't do that, they will show it is likely the same gun fired the bullets but not prove that gun was used to commit a crime like ballistic testing does. They have casings, from two scenes but no gun to match up with the casings or bullets retrieved from what has been released.

That's incorrect as of 2019, at least. In the FBI's 2019 Handbook of Forensic Services, on page 23, it states that casings submitted without a firearm are intercompared to determine if they were fired from the same barrel. A firearm is not needed or required for the comparison.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMBJ6BAgCEAE&usg=AOvVaw09Y8l2v0lOKfH9fmtExcru

My thoughts on that is this. If the boot prints show no sign of wear or small stones, etc., in the tread and the Ws bought new boots with the same pattern but could not produce them for testing, that looks very bad...
Someone always comes up on here with something new, thanks Dudley.

Yeah. How would the Wagner's explain that the new boots they bought have suddenly disappeared?

Say you have me on Wal-Mart security buying
boots, and I am a suspect in a murder and BCI has partial boot prints from the murder scene and they think the boot prints come from the boots I bought that they think I wore to commit the murder. So they ask to see the boots and I refuse, so they pull out a search warrant and search my house looking for my boots etc...

Well, if I am guilty I play dumb because I threw them away, but if I am innocent I have my lawyer get them tested and save BCI a trip to my house.

NOTE:
Jake's lawyer says BCI doesn't have any Wagner shoes to match any shoe prints. Why?
Because the Wagner's threw them away.

Play dumb. Must'a got "lost" in the move to Alaska?

(Opinion: Wagner attire in fire pit somewhere in Southern Ohio)
https://25andfly.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/burning-shoes1.jpeg

Last edited:

Yeah. How would the Wagner's explain that the new boots they bought have suddenly disappeared?

boots, and I am a suspect in a murder and BCI has partial boot prints from the murder scene and they think the boot prints come from the boots I bought and think I wore to commit the murder. So they ask to see the boots and I refuse, so they pull out a search warrant and search my house looking for my boots etc...

Well, if I am guilty I play dumb because I threw them away, but if I am innocent I have my lawyer get them tested and save BCI a trip to my house.

NOTE:
Jake's lawyer says BCI doesn't have any Wagner shoes to match any shoe prints. Why?

Or maybe, if they were barn boots like I've been imagining, they will claim the boots were smelly as barn boots might be so they were tossed so as not to pollute the rest of their belongings.

Or maybe, if they were barn boots like I've been imagining, they will claim the boots were smelly as barn boots might be so they were tossed so as not to pollute the rest of their belongings.
Count #9 Conspiracy from the indictment says they purchased specific shoes from Walmart, and the Discovery Evidence lists specific shoes and boots:

Walmart - Coshocton, OH _ 63 Miles ENE of Columbus
Images of shoes from (4-2-16) (4-15-16) (4-21-16)

Walmart - Heath, OH _ 30 Miles East of Columbus
Images and receipts of shoes (no date listed)

Walmart - New Boston, OH _ Village in Portsmouth
Images of shoes (no date listed)

Walmart - Newark, OH _ 33 Miles East of Columbus

Walmart - Waverly, OH
Images of shoes
January (2 images)
Febuary (2-22-16) 6 images plus 8 other images
March (3-4-16) 3 images (3-7-16) 3 images and 11 other images
April - (4-7-16) 5 images and 1 receipt, 19 total images

2 Women's Boots mentioned: This is the description of the boot/size in evidence:
Walmart Original SWAT 1152 Women's Classic 9" Side Zip Boot

os-1152fbl.jpg

WALMRT WOMEN'S GEORGIA BOOT G31
d770a0bc-1b71-49fb-b56c-06a92b18713d_1.414d3b81610f2ea3b39f89c949b42421.jpeg

Tactical Research Sage Green Kiowa Boot

Last edited:
Count #9 Conspiracy from the indictment says they purchased specific shoes from Walmart, and the Discovery Evidence lists specific shoes and boots:

Walmart - Coshocton, OH _ 63 Miles ENE of Columbus
Images of shoes from (4-2-16) (4-15-16) (4-21-16)

Walmart - Heath, OH _ 30 Miles East of Columbus
Images and receipts of shoes (no date listed)

Walmart - New Boston, OH _ Village in Portsmouth

Walmart - Newark, OH _ 33 Miles East of Columbus

Walmart - Waverly, OH
Images of shoes
January (2 images)
Febuary (2-22-16) 6 images plus 8 other images
March (3-4-16) 3 images (3-7-16) 3 images and 11 other images
April - (4-7-16) 5 images and 1 receipt, 19 total images

2 Women's Boots mentioned: This is the description of the boot/size in evidence:
Walmart Original SWAT 1152 Women's Classic 9" Side Zip Boot

os-1152fbl.jpg

WALMRT WOMEN'S GEORGIA BOOT G31
d770a0bc-1b71-49fb-b56c-06a92b18713d_1.414d3b81610f2ea3b39f89c949b42421.jpeg

Tactical Research Sage Green Kiowa Boot

This is also a specific men's shoe mentioned in the Wagner Evidence I forgot to add:

Reeboks Mens Rapid Response

RESPONSE RBBB8674 EN-12794295]

Last edited:

boots, and I am a suspect in a murder and BCI has partial boot prints from the murder scene and they think the boot prints come from the boots I bought that they think I wore to commit the murder. So they ask to see the boots and I refuse, so they pull out a search warrant and search my house looking for my boots etc...

NOTE:

(Opinion: Wagner attire in fire pit somewhere in Southern Ohio)
https://25andfly.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/burning-shoes1.jpeg

The shoes shown in the fire are sneakers, not "boots," in any shape or form
Opinion

Last edited:
oh man, if they have tracks on these plus all the receipts--well it ought to be solid even if the boots are destroyed!

Yes. Very easy for the shoe expert, that the prosecution does have, to be able to tell if the specific boots/shoes the Wagner's purchased at Walmart are a match to the tread found at the scenes. If the Wagners wore the footwear from Wal-Mart they likely paid cash and for some reason thought they were not leaving a digital trail.
Foolish. Note all the Walmarts they went to - 5 !

Last edited:
Yes. Very easy for the shoe expert, that the prosecution does have, to be able to tell if the specific boots/shoes the Wagner's purchased at Walmart are a match to the tread found at the scenes. If the Wagners wore the footwear from Wal-Mart they likely paid cash and for some reason thought they were not leaving a digital trail.
Foolish. Note all the Walmarts they went to - 5 !

No time or source to research further, so I will just say I believe the State has all they need to prosecute these murderers to the fullest degree. Opinion. Not worried in the least. Justice will be served up on a platter to all four Ws and hope FW and RN will get theirs, too. Opinion.

No time or source to research further, so I will just say I believe the State has all they need to prosecute these murderers to the fullest degree. Opinion. Not worried in the least. Justice will be served up on a platter to all four Ws and hope FW and RN will get theirs, too. Opinion.

Well we will probably get new news next month. Maybe GW4 will get a court date. At least work is being done behind the scenes.

In the mean time this is a good time for people to ask questions about the Case. People who are not as familiar with it like those who have followed it since 2016.

There are a lot of good sleuthers on here.

I only know as much as I know because of them.
So if anyone out there wants to ask about something or wants links to something now is a good time.

Do not fret if it has been discussed before. Not everyone has been on here a long time.

Cowspotdog: The Super Sleuth Boys Were Right!

Last edited:
Is this post provable?
No sorry. I probably shouldn't - and won't - post those photos from now on. I got too carried away, so I will be more careful, again my apologies if I mislead anyone.

There specifically is a burned VCR in the Discovery Evidence so it is my opinion they burned their boots that they wore that night.
Thus, Jake's attorneys say the prosecution does not have any Wagner shoes in evidence.

Last edited:
No sorry. I probably shouldn't post those photos from now on. I got carried away so I will be more careful, again my apologies if I mislead anyone.

There specifically is a burned VCR in the Discovery Evidence so it is my opinion they burned their boots that they wore that night.
Thus, Jake's attorneys say the prosecution does not have any Wagner shoes in evidence.

In that case, I would ask mods to delete it if you can't. This is truly propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark