Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way she got out of the truck in such a hurry at 2:19 on Rd’s video is alarming. Enough to throw the door open and shake the car frame. Was there a smell in that truck that she just couldn’t bare to take anymore and that’s why so much haste in her departure from the truck. I originally thought it was adrenaline and having so much to still take care of but what if it was because of GS’s excrement leading to the next days car wash detailing and finally the rental of the car at the airport as an excuse to air the truck out before AS had a clue as to what had happened in his truck.
bbm
Agreed.

By the time she had her cousin Itt interview she'd had time to weave her 'story'.
I'm curious if she talked/texted to friends on her SM and what she chatted about ?
Did she act normally ?

The way she got out of the truck in such a hurry at 2:19 on Rd’s video is alarming. Enough to throw the door open and shake the car frame. Was there a smell in that truck that she just couldn’t bare to take anymore and that’s why so much haste in her departure from the truck. I originally thought it was adrenaline and having so much to still take care of but what if it was because of GS’s excrement leading to the next days car wash detailing and finally the rental of the car at the airport as an excuse to air the truck out before AS had a clue as to what had happened in his truck.
IDK, she had to explain something away with 'pooped his pants' but does she really think people are going to buy that he went to a friends house or ran away with an upset stomach?

Are we sure those clothes are gone? Or is this an opinion? Just asking! I want to keep the lines clear between what are facts and mere likelihoods (however important).
It's part of an ongoing conversation (the arrows will take you back to each back and forth) but this post should answer your question.

"Except she tried to say he went missing in the clothes he was wearing Sunday, because those clothes will not be found in the home, IMO. Look at page one. those are Sunday's clothes, not Monday's clothes from the RD video."

Are we sure those clothes are gone? Or is this an opinion? Just asking! I want to keep the lines clear between what are facts and mere likelihoods (however important).
We certainly are not sure of anything at all.
All we have is a description of the clothes she said he was wearing when he ran away from home.
Those are not the same clothes we saw he was wearing when he entered that vehicle for the last time.
The rest are all social media rumors.
No evidence has been produced by LE and most likely will not be until trial, though maybe arrest affidavits will contain some, certainly not close to all.

Then I wonder why she (apparently) took it to a carwash. And when she took it to the carwash.

You're arguing that she had to wash it up on Monday, right?
not arguing .. looking for the most reasonable path through all the misdirection and chaos that has come out of Tee's mouth

she may have washed the outside to remove dirt etc from the the truck, plenty of crime shows have used the discovery of mud in tires that is the same as the mud at a dump site to link a vehicle to a crime, plant matter etc.
i can see Tee thinking by running the truck through a car wash she is covering her bases.
If it was clean when AS left a filthy exterior would draw attention to where else did she take this vehicle that didn't fit with her timeline of shopping.

AS would want his truck, his son is missing, the idea of two parents driving around in one car when they could split up and cover more ground is a Tee attempt to justify the hire car.
i cannot imagine AS actual going along with that, not to mention he would want to make contact with LE and see his daughter.
We need to make sure we don't take Tee's stories as fact in any way, we all hold the opinion she is a liar.
How much of what she has shared on SM and in interviews is truth is debatable but IMO very little so making assumptions based on those statements could take us down the wrong rabbit holes.

Last edited:
IDK, she had to explain something away with 'pooped his pants' but does she really think people are going to buy that he went to a friends house or ran away with an upset stomach?
I think she tried to sell the friend story first, added in that he was home sick for the day and pooping his pants but still able to go to friends house. Then realized that wasn’t going to work because he wouldn’t show up anywhere then thought the runaway theory would be better because he could be missing and there was an unknown and tried to sell that. She was desperate and reaching. Horribly executed and that’s why LE was questioning her very early in.

We certainly are not sure of anything at all.
All we have is a description of the clothes she said he was wearing when he ran away from home.
Those are not the same clothes we saw he was wearing when he entered that vehicle for the last time.
The rest are all social media rumors.
No evidence has been produced by LE and most likely will not be until trial, though maybe arrest affidavits will contain some, certainly not close to all.
Not social media rumors. Go look at the missing poster. Look at RD video - those are BOTH allowed here. They are contradictory. NOT rumors putting 2+2 together and it will equal 4 unless there is another factor in there to change the math.

Haven't posted in a while because of work but have been following this case very closely. Finally have more time to discuss on here!

I hate even asking this question or typing this out, and this is purely a speculative question. What kind of evidence can be found to prove that one is deceased, without a doubt, yet it isn't a body? I would like to know the possibilities. I know one can be a large amount of blood that can be proven that the person could not survive with the amount of blood loss, but what else? What evidence do you guys think has been found thus far proving that he is no longer with us?

If this is too much of a "touchy" subject I apologize and will be happy to delete. I am merely curious; I personally don't know all that much about forensics, etc.

Of course, wishing for a peace that passes understanding for the family. That Press Release with Landen speaking absolutely broke me and I can't imagine what they are going through. I am confident that little Gannon is watching over them from above and that justice will be served in this case.

I was more struck by the speed and style of her movements in the morning, almost military style as she piles equipment, as yet unknown into that vehicle before Gannon entered for his last journey.
She's a despicable btch.

What she put in that truck that morning could definitely prove premeditation. I hope they have a lot of clear video that the public does not know about yet.

Does anyone know how soon after the defense lawyers see the state’s evidence that they share it with TS? I wonder how slam dunk it is. If there’s any wiggle room at all I can see the wheels spinning in her head to concoct some new scenario to explain it all away.

Not social media rumors. Go look at the missing poster. Look at RD video - those are BOTH allowed here. They are contradictory. NOT rumors putting 2+2 together and it will equal 4 unless there is another factor in there to change the math.

I believe @kittythehare isn't arguing that the description of Gannon's clothing and what we've seen with our own eyes isn't contradicory; she is saying that we just don't know, for a fact, that the blue jeans and blue hoodie are missing.

Haven't posted in a while because of work but have been following this case very closely. Finally have more time to discuss on here!

I hate even asking this question or typing this out, and this is purely a speculative question. What kind of evidence can be found to prove that one is deceased, without a doubt, yet it isn't a body? I would like to know the possibilities. I know one can be a large amount of blood that can be proven that the person could not survive with the amount of blood loss, but what else? What evidence do you guys think has been found thus far proving that he is no longer with us?

If this is too much of a "touchy" subject I apologize and will be happy to delete. I am merely curious; I personally don't know all that much about forensics, etc.

Of course, wishing for a peace that passes understanding for the family. That Press Release with Landen speaking absolutely broke me and I can't imagine what they are going through. I am confident that little Gannon is watching over them from above and that justice will be served in this case.
From the little we know a saucer sized pool of blood, a blood spatter expert, a 2x4 and a bloody sock that “flew” out of a truck , many visits from the crime scene investigators and a guest DA appearance at the home, a million lies and most importantly an 11 year old boy who hasn’t been seen in over 30 days who has no history of running away. I miss anything guys ?

Hi, DF. Haven't seen you around much lately but I recognized your username.
My first guess would be that the HRD dogs 'hit' on something.
Also read the excellent post above mine. :)

There’s a lot of things that can potentially prove he is dead.

Evidence of decomposition, perhaps in that rental vehicle.

Intercepted communications.

Severe injuries (perhaps supported by witness statements and corroborating blood evidence), that would ultimately be fatal if not treated.

Whatever it is, it’s not going to be a guess.

There’s a lot of things that can potentially prove he is dead.

Evidence of decomposition, perhaps in that rental vehicle.

Intercepted communications.

Severe injuries (perhaps supported by witness statements and corroborating blood evidence), that would ultimately be fatal if not treated.

Whatever it is, it’s not going to be a guess.
bbm
Thanks, MG. I'd forgotten about that.
Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."

From the little we know a saucer sized pool of blood, a blood spatter expert, a 2x4 and a bloody sock that “flew” out of a truck , many visits from the crime scene investigators and a guest DA appearance at the home, a million lies and most importantly an 11 year old boy who hasn’t been seen in over 30 days who has no history of running away. I miss anything guys ?

Isn't it just a sock, not a bloody one? I seem to recall that people made assumptions because of the way the words were grouped in the headline. As in a"bloody 2 x 4 and sock" vs "a bloody 2 x 4 and bloody sock".

Isn't it just a sock, not a bloody one? I seem to recall that people made assumptions because of the way the words were grouped in the headline. As in a"bloody 2 x 4 and sock" vs "a bloody 2 x 4 and bloody sock".
Yeah, you are correct, a sock and a blooded board is what LS stated was found, neither of which have been supported by LE to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1