Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
On bail for?
I wonder too soso, he's wanted in connection with other murders, he could well be a serial killer and sex offender.

Detectives investigating William’s disappearance have been searching for possible links between the unsolved murders of three young women over three decades.
Detectives have looked for possible links between the murder of Harrison and that of Margaret Cox, a young mother who went missing from an Old Bar service station on the mid-north coast in 1996.
They are also looking into the unsolved murder of a Morisset woman, Susan Isenhood, who was last seen hitchhiking near the Stag and Hunter Hotel at Mayfield on October 2, 1986.

NoCookies | The Australian

Warning - there's description of FA and activity with dog seen by witness.

Last edited:
I wonder too soso, he's wanted in connection with other murders, he could well be a serial killer and sex offender.

Detectives investigating William’s disappearance have been searching for possible links between the unsolved murders of three young women over three decades.
Detectives have looked for possible links between the murder of Harrison and that of Margaret Cox, a young mother who went missing from an Old Bar service station on the mid-north coast in 1996.
They are also looking into the unsolved murder of a Morisset woman, Susan Isenhood, who was last seen hitchhiking near the Stag and Hunter Hotel at Mayfield on October 2, 1986.

NoCookies | The Australian

No wonder he knows what a dead body smells like...? edit to add MOO

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Parish is asked if he knows where Abbott was the morning William Tyrrell disappeared. He told the court “only from questions I asked Frank... personally, I don’t know”. He told the court Abbott was a “creature of habit”.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court is now being played a recorded phone call between Abbott and Mr Parish from August 12, 2019, while Abbott was in jail.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Parish tells Abbott during the call that his friend Ray Porter had passed away.

I am guessing FA's alibi might involve Ray Porter.

Wonder

I am guessing FA's alibi might involve Ray Porter.
good connection there soso, i wonder if we'll hear more about Ray Porter, so this not Donohue? was he Ray too?

If he is FA's alibi, I wonder if this poor bloke had his wits about him. Even Martin Parish, the chaplain overlooks FA's horrific past... I know, that's his job. ;)

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Parish told the court he attended church with Abbott several times in 2013. Geoff Owen, who repaired William’s foster grandmother’s deck in 2014 and also knew Abbott, also attended the services back then and still does.
o dont tell me the other guy DN went as well...didnt he live close by?

good connection there soso, i wonder if we'll hear more about Ray Porter, so this not Donohue? was he Ray too?

If he is FA's alibi, I wonder if this poor bloke had his wits about him. Even the Parish chaplain overlooks FA's horrific past... I know, that's his job. ;)
Donahoe was Robert Donahoe....

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Mr Parish and his wife continue to support Abbott. He is asked if he “accepts those jury verdicts as properly reflecting guilt on his part of those sexual offences against young children” and he responded “I have difficulty with that”
Appalled to hear this... FA must be very manipulative.

JMO.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Mr Parish appealed to the parishioners for help finding Abbott somewhere to live while he was in bail. Geoff Owen volunteered to let him live in his caravan in Logan’s Crossing. The court heard Mr Parish also went to his bail hearing in support of him.
Wow Wow Wow

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Parish is asked if he knows where Abbott was the morning William Tyrrell disappeared. He told the court “only from questions I asked Frank... personally, I don’t know”. He told the court Abbott was a “creature of habit”.
Creature of disgusting habits in my opinion.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Mr Parish and his wife continue to support Abbott. He is asked if he “accepts those jury verdicts as properly reflecting guilt on his part of those sexual offences against young children” and he responded “I have difficulty with that”
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

If he is FA's alibi, I wonder if this poor bloke had his wits about him. Even Martin Parish, the chaplain overlooks FA's horrific past... I know, that's his job. ;)
and has he got into Rays head,,break neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members