Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was where his daughter might live given the reference earlier at the inquest about his SIL (Mickey Blue Eyes) and the link to TJ.
Does daughter have a shop? What's "the shop", there isn't only one shop in Wauchope, or is there? Why would they be going to a church on a Friday? Some project there MP knows about?

Does daughter have a shop? What's "the shop", there isn't only one shop in Wauchope, or is there? Why would they be going to a church on a Friday? Some project there MP knows about?
We heard from TJ that his neighbors (Mickey Blue Eyes - related to Abbott) used a chainsaw on occasion.... and then I read an article that mentioned them having a Firewood Business .... but I don't think they would have a shop front for that??

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Parish is asked what Abbott told him of his movements on the day William disappeared. He told the court Abbott told him “he started the morning off at the shop.. in Wauchope.. then he met up with his daughter and they went to the Uniting Church”.

Wouldn't this be the shop that was owned by the Andersons?

"Ms Anderson told the court Abbott used to do “odd jobs” for them before some money went missing from their shop. She told the court “we couldn’t prove that... but we just knew that’s who did it.”

We heard from TJ that his neighbors (Mickey Blue Eyes - related to Abbott) used a chainsaw on occasion.... and then I read an article that mentioned them having a Firewood Business .... but I don't think they would have a shop front for that??
Um i wonder if they are chopping the state forrest

Wouldn't this be the shop that was owned by the Andersons?

"Ms Anderson told the court Abbott used to do “odd jobs” for them before some money went missing from their shop. She told the court “we couldn’t prove that... but we just knew that’s who did it.”
If he was working there around that time, that makes sense--MP likely knew where FA had employment. I have lost track of the chronology.

Does anyone have a copy of the Original List of the 50 Witnesses that were due to be called for the Inquest??? Or can point me in the right direction to find them in the thread please?
It would just be interesting to work out who is left to testify........ with regard to this paragraph in last weeks article....

There is a whisper in the corridors of the old Taree courthouse: it’s all going to come together. There’ll be some kind of bombshell at the end of this inquest. They know more than they’re saying. We have to keep believing that because otherwise what do we have? A missing boy, an unsolved crime and a parade of human misery.

NoCookies | The Australian

From the Sydney Morning Herald article at https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...iam-tyrrell-inquest-told-20200316-p54anw.html:

Abbott told the pastor he was in Wauchope on the day William disappeared.

"He started morning off at the shop, doing whatever duties, a shop in Wauchope, I’ve never been there. He met up with his daughter, then they went to the Uniting Church [for lunch]," Mr Parish said.

He did not attend the monthly church service two days after William's disappearance because he was visiting a sick relative, the inquest heard.

From the Sydney Morning Herald article at https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...iam-tyrrell-inquest-told-20200316-p54anw.html:

"He started morning off at the shop, doing whatever duties, a shop in Wauchope, I’ve never been there. He met up with his daughter, then they went to the Uniting Church [for lunch]," Mr Parish said.

He did not attend the monthly church service two days after William's disappearance because he was visiting a sick relative, the inquest heard.

Not a "sick relative" in Tamworth by any chance?

I guess the BIG question is ..... is this "Alibi of the Year" going to hold up???? Or who is going to blow it out of the water??
I'm sure we are going to see his alibi tested in the next few days....

I wonder if he did deliveries for this shop????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix