Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where @drsleuth would be invaluable. Did MP understood FA went to the Uniting Church at Kendall or the church at Heron's Ck, Blackbutt Road? Was there an approximate time given?

It was in 2010 the minister set out on an ambitious project, restoring a tiny chapel
He then became a regular church go-er through 2012 and 2013.(Referring to Abbott here)

However not in 2014 it seems??

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Still agree it would be good to have the opinion of @drsleuth

Last edited:
Wouldn't this be the shop that was owned by the Andersons?

"Ms Anderson told the court Abbott used to do “odd jobs” for them before some money went missing from their shop. She told the court “we couldn’t prove that... but we just knew that’s who did it.”
So it has been said that Abbott didn't have a car, but walked everywhere.... surely he didn't walk all the way to Wauchope every day??? for work???The distance is 14.3kms one way....
I wonder who gave him a lift to work???

Does anyone have a copy of the Original List of the 50 Witnesses that were due to be called for the Inquest??? Or can point me in the right direction to find them in the thread please?
It would just be interesting to work out who is left to testify........ with regard to this paragraph in last weeks article....

There is a whisper in the corridors of the old Taree courthouse: it’s all going to come together. There’ll be some kind of bombshell at the end of this inquest. They know more than they’re saying. We have to keep believing that because otherwise what do we have? A missing boy, an unsolved crime and a parade of human misery.

NoCookies | The Australian
Not a list, but this article does reference some on the witness list.
Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

So this isn't Abbott's first Inquest.
(quote)
Abbott was questioned over William's disappearance in late 2019, with detectives also searching a local sawmill close to where Abbott once lived.
Iris Northam, aged in her 70s, on Wednesday told the inquest how she noticed scratches on Abbott's arms after Ms Cox went missing.
She told the inquest Abbott never said he had anything to do with Ms Cox's death.

Police wouldn't confirm if Abbott had ever been questioned or ruled out as a person of interest but confirmed the case remains open and is now with the unsolved homicide unit.

"Local detectives conducted an extensive investigation, but after exhausting all lines of inquiry, the matter was presented to the NSW Coroner in 2010," a spokeswoman told AAP on Wednesday.

"During the inquest, a number of significant persons of interest were identified, but no one has been arrested for Margaret's murder."
Cold-case murder raised at William Tyrrell inquest

I've read that he and his wife share the responsibility of chapel services. I'm not sure what profession he took early retirement from, I thought he was a retired pastor, but perhaps he retired from something else and started a new career?
I think he may have retired from being a Pastor with the Baptist Church to open his own Chapel.....(known in church circles as a breakaway group)

Martin Parish, a former youth worker turned prison chaplain and then religious leader in the tiny town of Herons Creek

://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts/priest-backed-paedophile-frank-abbott-in-court-twice-william-tyrrell-inquest-hears/news-story/68d00b578d64a6e1681e4e80cd41aae6

It refers to Daniela and Martin Parish who owned the Laurieton Cafe.. is that a different MP? Strange coincidence! It also refers to a POI not previously identified.. have we heard from him? IMO
I think back then they were referring to Abbott???
I'm guessing that Martin Parish is one and the same??? Otherwise its a very small world???

I think he may have retired from being a Pastor with the Baptist Church to open his own Chapel.....(known in church circles as a breakaway group)

Martin Parish, a former youth worker turned prison chaplain and then religious leader in the tiny town of Herons Creek

://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts/priest-backed-paedophile-frank-abbott-in-court-twice-william-tyrrell-inquest-hears/news-story/68d00b578d64a6e1681e4e80cd41aae6
I believe MP took disability retirement in 2011 due to an injury. I'm not sure I can link where I've read that, but it isn't gossip.

I think back then they were referring to Abbott???
I'm guessing that Martin Parish is one and the same??? Otherwise its a very small world???
I'm guessing a different Martin, perhaps related. I looked up a possible address for the Laurieton cafe one, it wasn't in Kendall or Herons Creek/Logans Crossing. (And as someone already pointed out, the wives' names are different.)

I'm guessing a different Martin, perhaps related. I looked up a possible address for the Laurieton cafe one, it wasn't in Kendall or Herons Creek/Logans Crossing. (And as someone already pointed out, the wives' names are different.)
Thanks for that info and Disability info JLZ.... :) I imagine we are past the Buzz Cafe in terms of the inquest now?? So I wonder if they will call the Pastors Wife tomorrow???
And Sorry... my mistake...:oops:

Thanks for that info and Disability info JLZ.... :) I imagine we are past the Buzz Cafe in terms of the inquest now?? So I wonder if they will call the Pastors Wife tomorrow???
And Sorry... my mistake...:oops:
The name Parish kept coming up, it was weird. I had to check it out too.

What would you want to ask the pastor's wife?

Yes, not the same Martin.

"Husband and wife Daniela and Martin Parish, who owned Laurieton's Cafe Buzz, will be called as well as two mystery women, listed only by the pseudonyms of "Amy" and "Tanya"."

William Tyrrell inquest hears more on likely abductor

The name Parish kept coming up, it was weird. I had to check it out too.

What would you want to ask the pastor's wife?
If Abbott had ever mentioned his alibi to her?? And what alibi did he give??? As I read that when they go to visit him in jail they both go together, as its a 2 hour drive and they go about every 3 months....

If Abbott had ever mentioned his alibi to her?? And what alibi did he give??? As I read that when they go to visit him in jail they both go together, as its a 2 hour drive and they go about every 3 months....
I think they need delving into a bit more,FA is a yapper,i am certain he has told them more and im picking he doing the confidence thing..are they NOT worried about their dogs at all ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie