Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was digging into the other cases under the "Cases of Interest" on the El Paso Court site. I know we have had many conversations about the order TS lawyers put in about not "digging" into any past drug/alcohol and military records. From what I can tell on my just few mins of looking, that order seems pretty standard, it seems. I'll link an other case where that same order was put in, it's Robert Dear (COS Planned Parenthood shooter). I think the order is pretty standard in cases of major crimes, or from what I can tell so far, I could be way wrong though.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/15CR5795/Ntc Invoc Stat (D-002).pdf

Edit: I didn't even think if it would be ok or not to link another case, since it's such high profile and documents are public, I thought it would be fine. If not, let me know and I'll delete the link!

Last edited:
IKR?!!

In the begining I asked if she called his phone. Seeing he was not coming home when he was supposed to. I mean, you would think she would call him and tell him it was time to get home.

If she did that---- then the phone would ring in their own home. She would pick it up and see he "allegedly" left his phone at home.

Well that begs the question, did she start going through his friends list and start calling all of them to see if he was there?

She said: "I dont know any of his friends AL knows all that information."

Yet, that's a lie. Cause at the moment she found the phone at home---she had access too his contact list.

She would see who he had called, texted or who he got communication from.

I'm guessing her answer to that question would simply be that it had a password and only Gannon and AS know the password,I mean I wouldnt believe her for a second obviously but that's what I would say if I were an lying liar that lies;)

I'm guessing her answer to that question would simply be that it had a password and only Gannon and AS know the password,I mean I wouldnt believe her for a second obviously but that's what I would say if I were an lying liar that lies;)

She could try that lie, but she already told LE that she looked on Gannon's phone. She showed them a search ("can my parents track me by my phone?") in order to establish that Gannon had run away. She showed them the phone, apparently, to buy herself more time to do whatever she did.

I've been taking a WS break because things got a little too heavy for me lately. So many precious little ones being mistreated and worse by the hands of those that should love them. I stayed awake all night last night thinking of Gannon and little Thomas Valva. Always at the forefront of my mind are their mothers and other family members that loved and cherished them and now have a huge, gaping hole where their prescence would be.
I pray in the midst of all the madness going on in our world right now that Gannon will be found and at least his parents can have some sort of closure.
Hugs. I hv had to back off as well.

JMO but IME being on a witness list doesnt mean you will have to appear. Sometimes its digital/tech that appears for you.

I really thought the AA would have been released this morning. I wonder why it hasn't. Could this mean the defense was successful in getting the judge to keep it under seal? If this was the case would the DA/somebody else release a statement saying that it will not be unsealed?

The judge responded, giving media 14 days to respond to the defense objection to unseal. We’re waiting for that step before the judge will respond.

I was thinking about a patient I interacted with years ago. She had been taking her daughters ADHD medication and was having extreme mood swings. TS's wild eyes in pictures, her wearing sunglasses all the time, and her obnoxious behavior had me wondering if perhaps she could have been taking GS's prescription. I'm just speculating here, but if he was taking a stimulant type ADHD medication and she took it, the side effects would cause some major mood swings, especially in a person not diagnosed with ADHD. One of the potential side effects is angry outbursts and that would increase significantly when coming down off the medication. Unfortunately, parents taking medication prescribed to their children is more common than you think. MOO

*edited for spelling
Great post. I wouldn't be surprised if this or other similar stimulant, plays into this case. A couple of years ago I was prescribed a medication for weight loss. I took it for two weeks, then stopped. Besides being super jittery and not able to sleep. One of the more noticeable effects, I became a motormouth. Which is really not me on a normal basis, I listen far more than I talk.

If TS was abusing a medication like this, meaning taking more than the recommended amount. She may have lost her cookies and injured Gannon. If the medication was not prescribed to her, that would have been further motivation to hide what she did.

Last edited:
I’ve been lurking...and trying to digest all of this. But, I think you’re on to something here. I think SHE made that search.

There is a lot to digest, isn't there? All kinds of twists and turns, lies and half truths, attempts to direct attention elsewhere, and cast blame on others.

I 100% believe SHE is the one who performed the search on Gannon's phone. (And I would venture to guess that many others do as well). I am just curious to know when and where the search took place. I believe this internet search has significance, and we will hear much more about it from the phone experts on the witness list.

Was it made on Sunday night after an alleged incident involving carpet took place? Did Gannon lose his phone privileges, and she was in possession? If so; this would show pre-meditation, IMO. She was already looking for a way to explain Gannon's disappearance.

Was the search conducted during the four hour errand run? It breaks my heart to think she may have attempted to set Gannon up (and cast blame on him), during the time she was injuring him further, taking his life, or disposing of evidence. :(

Was it made after her return from running errands for 4 hours? This, IMO, shows that she was attempting to cover-up the fact he did not return with her. In addition; he was reported as a runaway based off this search information. As a result, valuable time was lost in proper search efforts. Yet another attempt to hide/alter evidence and impede the investigation.

1. That night, before AS got home, TS labeled him a run away. And stated what his Google search was. So she had access to his phone immediately.

2. Doesn't matter. He wouldn't have been allowed to have a password on his phone. GS was only "allowed" to have a supposed key to a supposed gate. Besides if AS knew he had a password AS would give it to TS to open up phone immediately and start calling GF's friends.

If true, its very disappointing.

Question: HH's name appears on the prosecution witness list. Is this an indication of HH cooperating with the investigation, or could she be a hostile witness?

Regarding LE's ability to question HH without LS's permission (she is a minor). I wonder if AS acquired some form of responsibility of HH, giving him the ability to authorize that permission.

I realize accounts belonging to AS, individual or joint, was immediately accessed with his permission.

I think she would have to be under the care of someone else at this point. She probably had to go through social services at least in paperwork and guardianship was given to someone else effectively bypassing LS. I would guess at her arrest, HH's guardianship was given to family where she's staying. Poor HH probably has none of her belongings, no home, I think her car was taken, and she had to move so she doesnt have her jobs either.

I was thinking about a patient I interacted with years ago. She had been taking her daughters ADHD medication and was having extreme mood swings. TS's wild eyes in pictures, her wearing sunglasses all the time, and her obnoxious behavior had me wondering if perhaps she could have been taking GS's prescription. I'm just speculating here, but if he was taking a stimulant type ADHD medication and she took it, the side effects would cause some major mood swings, especially in a person not diagnosed with ADHD. One of the potential side effects is angry outbursts and that would increase significantly when coming down off the medication. Unfortunately, parents taking medication prescribed to their children is more common than you think. MOO

*edited for spelling
That's not counting that children not taking their meds are harder to manage as well. Esp when the "adult" has anger issues. MOO

I guess she wasn't smart enough to look for his contact list, incoming/outgoing communications, etc.? Although we do have to give her credit for looking up his internet history and finding the search for "can my parents track me if my phone is off", right? :rolleyes: Unless, of course, she is the one who performed the search herself? :eek:
That's another thing. Kids that are just running away because they got privileges taken away or don't like broccoli don't plan THAT far ahead. (Ie asking about the phone on Sunday night or Monday morning.... he would have asked when he got mad or right before leaving ) MOO

Hugs. I hv had to back off as well.

JMO but IME being on a witness list doesnt mean you will have to appear. Sometimes its digital/tech that appears for you.

My understanding of the witness list is that the prosectution must disclose any *possible* witnesses they could call so that the defense team isn't blind sided during the trial. It's possible the prosecution will change their mind and not call some of them, but what shouldn't happen is that they call a witness during the trial that the defense team didn't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57