Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that they have found some evidence....??? But just witholding for now??? Could that be part of catching the person out this week??? And as the Australian said they do know more than they are telling???? Or am I just being too hopeful???

There's a lot we don't know so I am very hopeful you are right - if they prosecute too early without enough evidence someone could walk free - possibly again!?!? MOO
edit to add - technically not free, cause he's locked up - but free from charges.. :(

IMO the GO/FA/RP scenario makes sense to me. As GO had a reason to be on Benaroon Dr and FA could go ahead and assist him with the decking. And if they were questioned while there they could explain their way out of it.

It really makes me sick to think they could have known the children were there and then had gone purposefully to abduct one or both of them. And I don't even want to think about what happened after WT was taken :(

IMO

Is it possible that they have found some evidence....??? But just witholding for now??? Could that be part of catching the person out this week??? And as the Australian said they do know more than they are telling???? Or am I just being too hopeful???
I don't know in Australia? But in any criminal case i have followed if police have evidence i doubt they would hold off arresting a perp. that they had evidence on for committing a crime. They would arrest and charge and whatever other evidence they could gather in the course of investigating further to seal the deal for Trial they would do so.

I don't know in Australia? But in any criminal case i have followed if police have evidence i doubt they would hold off arresting a perp. that they had evidence on for committing a crime. They would arrest and charge and whatever other evidence they could gather in the course of investigating further to seal the deal for Trial they would do so.

I do not think so - it's difficult to prosecute without 'enough' evidence

IMO the GO/FA/RP scenario makes sense to me. As GO had a reason to be on Benaroon Dr and FA could go ahead and assist him with the decking. And if they were questioned while there they could explain their way out of it.

It really makes me sick to think they could have known the children were there and then had gone purposefully to abduct one or both of them. And I don't even want to think about what happened after WT was taken :(

IMO
When exactly was the decking to FGM porch done? Did she get a quote over the phone as to when he would come and do the job? Or did he visit her home beforehand to give her a quote and make arrangements to do the work at a specific day & time?

IMO
It’s so horrible to think about.

I also wonder if William was targeted because they knew he was a foster child. They may have thought that was an avenue police would consider, thereby avoiding focus on other abduction scenarios. IMO

If he is already incarcerated and at no risk would you wait for more though??

Abbott also "threatened" Daniela on a number of occasions, the court heard.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...ml?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

I’m confused about Daniela.. perhaps she is married to DP? Or perhaps it’s a typo and they mean Daniel? It’s just weird reference was made to Daniela as the owner of Cafe Buzz as well. IMO
Notice in the article, counsel assisting coroner asked Ms Okpegbue if RP made a hand signal like dropping something off a boat? She doesn't remember that.
But who advised counsel about this? Does GO own a boat? Does he live near the river?
RP and 'mate' and boy drove 300km nth?!
Ms O said RP was in care for physical issues not cognitive.
Many questions...

maybe waiting on how many there were

Notice in the article, counsel assisting coroner asked Ms Okpegbue if RP made a hand signal like dropping something off a boat? She doesn't remember that.
But who advised counsel about this? Does GO own a boat? Does he live near the river?
RP and 'mate' and boy drove 300km nth?!
Ms O said RP was in care for physical issues not cognitive.
Many questions...
300km north..... wow..

i wonder if mp the pastor knew fgm or her husband, through the church of through local community issues, fgm was a committee member, be interesting to see if his name or any others comes up on any of the old newsletters?
seems theres about 4 degrees of separation with any kendall residents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member