Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is absolutely infuriating to me!
In regards to the kids, what on earth is the end game? To “hide” them forever? Because that’s exactly what it looks like if we are to believe Chad and Lori’s narrative.

I mean, if they “hid” the children, at what point were they going to let them come out? NEVER??
There is zero evidence (that we are privy to) that they have even attempted to even contact the kids. Why? I believe, sadly, they are no longer alive. What else could it be? MOO

READ: Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Vallow Daybell's niece Melani) has filed new documents in a child custody battle that claim he has the evidence to proof that Alex Cox (Lori's brother) tried to kill him in October in Gilbert & that Melani was part of the plan.
@abc15

ETaOWTXU8AA_7x7
ETaOWTWVAAA8974

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter
"...he knows the shooter was Alex Cox."
I wish we could see the whole document with header, dates and signatures. Was this today in Mesa? It appears to show that on the left hand side of page 5. It says "Mesa, Arizona, R5206". We also are only seeing part of pages 3 and 5.

(It must be a recent document because it is stating that Alex was not in the storage video, because it was buttslap Chad instead, contradicting the supposed alibi stated by MBP.)

Last edited:
In regards to the kids, what on earth is the end game? To “hide” them forever? Because that’s exactly what it looks like if we are to believe Chad and Lori’s narrative.

I mean, if they “hid” the children, at what point were they going to let them come out? NEVER??
There is zero evidence (that we are privy to) that they have even attempted to even contact the kids. Why? I believe, sadly, they are no longer alive. What else could it be? MOO
MOO they hid tbem beyond the veil. That is their belief and they will stick to it.

What do you think the interview with Chad's parents was about on the 18th December? This was a week after Tammy's exhumation and 6 days after Alex's death. Were LE still trying to track down Lori and Chad after they left Rexburg for the second time in a month?

It looks like you are right. The process is painfully slow to bring them to justice. So much evidence and a whole ocean coming.

Chad and Lori are certainly having an "I told you so" moment, aren't they? The Angel Moroni lost his trumpet.

For all who are here in Utah with me, be safe.
Could that be symbolic about the lost trumpet? Moroni's trumpet is silenced by an earthquake. Pretty profound.
Everyone be safe, seeing as what we are currently experiencing with CV19.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
DAY 77: Today I had an important appointment in Rexburg. Driving back to Idaho Falls, I got a call from a source. I got lost in the hands-free phone call and may have been going a little fast because before I knew it, I saw police lights behind me. I pulled over and the trooper came up to the window. He asked me why I was driving so fast and I explained what was going on. He checked my license, registration and insurance, and then told me to slow down. He kindly let me go with a warning. I didn’t get a photo with him but he definitely made my day better today! And, because I’m always in a hurry, it was nice to get a reminder to slow down!

90513951_2980927045260808_2835007396969971712_n.jpg

**Keep eye on East Idaho News
Does this post seem like a hint at something to come? Or is it just my wishful thinking?

Maybe he wore a wire?

I don't know, doesn't sound like interview because it doesn't mention interview but it could be.

Or his phone was tapped? or he was watched covertly and video recorded?

speculation and moo

How is this person related to anyone in this fiasco of '&$-#-#$&' I dont even know how to categorize this mess.
Thanks

Ooh good catch. I did wonder if she was at Yellowstone, maybe even with IP. MOO.

ETA I just looked in the media thread at the discovery and the dates are different. MP's second interview was 14 Jan 2020 and Yellowstone security vid was received 24 Jan 2020. Please check to make sure I have not misinterpreted the dates.
However, I just noticed that MBP and the Pawlowskis were interviewed in December before Alex had died. I wonder if Alex knew they had been interviewed and whether they had tried to interview him also?
I also notice Chad's parents were interviewed on 18th Dec. I don't see Lori's parents on there though, which is strange as Alex, their son was involved and had died by that date.
You are correct. I misread the dates...doing all my sleuthing on mobile phone, and only wearing one contact lens...lol.

Hmmm OK your quote made me realize, they will have all Lori's phone records, so who was she calling to check in and chat with the kids? Or is this a "bury them in a deep bunker... but alive" type of situation?

Does this post seem like a hint at something to come? Or is it just my wishful thinking?

Yes, it does. It’s a big fat hint, in fact. It says at the bottom, stay tuned to East Idaho News. This after telling us he got a call from a source and was speeding (probably excited or at least distracted by the info from the source). MOO

Hmmm OK your quote made me realize, they will have all Lori's phone records, so who was she calling to check in and chat with the kids? Or is this a "bury them in a deep bunker... but alive" type of situation?

I think it is extremely unlikely, especially given what we've seen thus far, but if the kids are hidden and if Lori wanted to talk to them and the only way to do that is phone rather than in person then there are all kinds of ways to accomplish that without LE knowing. Or at least there was until she moved into her new apartment. Now, not so much.

MOO

Exactly!! I’m willing to bet two rolls of toilet paper that there has been NO evidence of Lori trying to contact the kids or anyone that could potentially have them.
If the kids were “hidden”, how would they know when this perceived threat was over? I’m just not buying the hidden away theory! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member