Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is quite the site of info! How normal is this? This many earthquakes ongoing? News to me.
I remember reading that there are X number of earthquakes somewhere on the planet every day, and I looked at one of these sites and was shocked of all the earthquakes that I hadn’t even heard about that day. IMO it’s possibly quite normal

You are correct. I misread the dates...doing all my sleuthing on mobile phone, and only wearing one contact lens...lol.
@Sticksandspades (TYVM) has done a recap of the dates and we are both right. There are 2 Yellowstone security videos. One received on the 14th and one on the 24th. I use a mobile phone and contact lenses too. :)

JMO But I agree with your analysis. LE took things to the media when they realized none of the family had or knew about the kids, and Lori still wouldn't cooperate.
It doesn't look like any of Lori's family have been interviewed except MBP. They clearly didn't find Alex before he died based on the discovery docs. Unless there is more info to come from Az. MOO

Does anybody know if Chad is communicating with Lori? Obviously not by phone (wiretaps, duh). I guess the sole surviving lawyer could be carrying messages. Has anybody seen anything about Lori getting visitors?

Also, this is sheer speculation, but Lori expected to inherit $1million from Mr Vallow and Chad evidently got $430k after Tammy died. So, is that the money they were going to use to build the “white camps”? Did they buy or option any land? And I’ve seen nothing that indicates either Chad or Lori had any connection to the LeBaron “Church of the Firstborn.” What was their rationale for wanting to be “the President”? The LeBaron church has been involved in over twenty murders, including Rulon Allred and the “Four O’Clock Murders”. Even with Tarsa LeBaron and her husband in prison (thank you John Walsh!), it would seem to be at best a STUPID choice - really, a suicidal one. I haven’t seen anything about Chad and Lori being polygamists, and the Church of the Firstborn was only ever about polygamy and Ervil LeBaron’s ambition. A tiny fragment of the Firstborn remains in Mexico. What possible use would they be in the white camps — most of them aren’t even white!
Last, but not least, I’ve read some of the PaP theology, but I’ve seen nothing about eugenics. Perhaps somebody could tell me if there’s anything there that could stigmatize JV for his autism.
Welcome to WS. I assumed that white camps referred to the white of the tents, but I could be wrong about that. Re visitors, I think it is by video except for the lawyer. I don't think ChaLo will be sharing the money with anyone. I think they planned to stay in Hawaii. I don't know enough to comment on the rest of your post and we have been asked to steer clear of religion, which can get difficult with this case.

Does anybody know if Chad is communicating with Lori? Obviously not by phone (wiretaps, duh). I guess the sole surviving lawyer could be carrying messages. Has anybody seen anything about Lori getting visitors?

According to Jason Lum (Arizona newscaster), Chad and Lori have been video conferencing regularly. I'll try and find the link.

READ: Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Vallow Daybell's niece Melani) has filed new documents in a child custody battle that claim he has the evidence to proof that Alex Cox (Lori's brother) tried to kill him in October in Gilbert & that Melani was part of the plan.
@abc15

ETaOWTXU8AA_7x7
ETaOWTWVAAA8974

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter
This sounds like the attempted shooting of BB is being tried in divorce court. I know LE can't file charges against a dead man, but if they know who the shooter is wouldn't it be prudent to tell the public so people don't worry about drive by shootings in that area?

This info is in WS Timeline, can anyone post a direct link to this source info? I've searched KSLTV and not found. I'd like to read the articles further. Thank you.

27 July 2011 – Lori calls and cancels a July 30th court ordered psych eval appointment, saying that her sister in another state gave birth to a baby with medical complications and Lori was leaving town to be with her sister. Lori requested to change her appointment to Oct 4th (KSLTV).

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).

Last edited:
This info is in WS Timeline, can anyone post a direct link to this source info? I've searched KSLTV and not found. I'd like to read the articles further. Thank you.

27 July 2011 – Lori calls and cancels a July 30th court ordered psych eval appointment, saying that her sister in another state gave birth to a baby with medical complications and Lori was leaving town to be with her sister. Lori requested to change her appointment to Oct 4th (KSLTV).

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).

Snippets of the documents can be seen in post 532 of the media thread (you can enlarge/read the document images). Here's a direct link to that post:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa