Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my hero!
I agree w/ everything you both have said. The reason It is being discussed here is simply this: I would rather be lectured to, bumped off forum, whatever, than sit on a possible lead to finding Gannon. I may speculate, etc, here and waste my time, but I would NEVER waste their time. What some of us were doing now, is getting back to our speculation...

I have left a brief msg and a longer email w more details. Only me, no one else, I believe the person monitoring the line will be able to quickly assess its merits.
BEFORE I called last nite, I reported myself, hoping for moderater to advise. I did not send email as I am still waiting on reply from email days ago. Then emailed the succinct msg. To El Paso sheriff Tip line to follow up...I have only called in two tips, in my life on cold cases, and both had merit from an observer on the ground.
What we are doing now will not be called in... by me. Because if the info I already called in has merit, it should be acted on. It is back to pure speculation, let’s carry on

Gannon is my hero.
I am feeling very much in the the hot seat right now. Let me try to explain myself quickly.
I proposed a theory threads ago, the original run away story was in effect what she acted on.
Nobody seemed to buy it , no problem. I was hoping somebody w/ better apps and skills would take off w/ it. No biggie; other saner theories were pursued.

The threads slowed as we have to wait on legal system and now quarantine...

I actually started w/ first threads, WSers were on to Letecia from get go. The initial searches were for a living, able to answer when called, little boy... they were not looking for a little boy hidden somewhere. It makes a tremendous difference.

So I went back to Letecias lies , this process I went over again on forum here I ended up w/ this—-her mind is looking for a route a
Runaway would take that intersects w / vehicular access, go back to my posts yesterday, they still stand, the spot I found by satellite fills every square.
Two blue jays has her own efforts that are not contradicting mine, they are fitting together...and holy cow, there was a board /2x4 on my sand piles in Sept..,I am trying to continuing working it, I am NOT going to call in anymore, I have enough evidence to work it backwards now...
ie why the rental? Simple -it is going to draw attention to the truck if she goes back to smooth the pile or move him to try to make it fit her runaway theme...she can always say she is looking for Gannon, but if she can avoid being recognized it? Better still.After all, isn’t their church on the corner?
I am hoping someone will help me keep my bias out of this, that is all. I am not trying to say those sand piles are where Gannon is, but I AM going to street view every point on Peaceful Valley, even ones that do not fit w/ runaway...I have no problem wasting MY time, I am quarantined and have a common cold... the initial drone px I viewed have plenty of cracks for a little boy to slip thru...
Justice for Gannon!
I think you're fab Feisty. Keep on being you.

Because of my profession I am always assessing eyes and pupils. I agree with you and mentioned it in a previous post. I think her eyes in that picture and a few others I saw looked like the eyes of someone altered by a stimulant. I can not discount that she could have been experiencing a mental health episode but I have a suspicion we may find out that she was taking some type of stimulant. Her behavior also reminds me of someone on a stimulant as well. Stimulant abuse can cause psychosis as well.

Agreed. The physiological response of the pupils is notable, but then there's also (almost always) this wariness (eyes open further than average, fixed gaze, perhaps a darting gaze) that speaks to some internal paranoia. Naturally, drug users are somewhat afraid of being found out.

LS wouldn't be the first parent who may have saved up some stimulant meds for the weekend her husband was going to be away.

Respectfully snipped by me.
Gannon is my hero! There was a reason for her mentioning the dogs,

I totally understand how are you feeling re: calling in a tip.
I went through the same thing when I connected that LS changed tense when she started speaking about the dogs, which lead me to believe that he could be somewhere near the dog park, or that the dogs at something significant to do with Gannon.

You have done a tremendous job to connect this all together. You aren't basing this on a hunch or a dream, it's cold hard facts that you have connected. Whether it leads to Gannon or not, it is one less stone that has been flipped over in the search for this precious boy.

I am happy to help you if you need it, although I am in Oz so the time differences may be tricky, and I don't have access to alot of the data bases that you do. But please do message me if you would like my help with anything

Stay positive and stay focused and be proud of yourself for the new skills you have learned x
Gannon is my hero!
Thank you!
the dogs were part of it, you kept that in the mix, we still haven’t found him, but I think we are getting closer...
the brainstorming here is very positive, yours was NOT one of the really out there theories, I quite filed it away as important. NOT in the tub w/ some of the others...
Oz? Where?! think we need to compile list of all the lies she told, I tried to go to archive, got sidetracked... we only need a few more puzzle pieces.
Justice for Gannon!

Gannon is my hero!
Thank you!
the dogs were part of it, you kept that in the mix, we still haven’t found him, but I think we are getting closer...
the brainstorming here is very positive, yours was NOT one of the really out there theories, I quite filed it away as important. NOT in the tub w/ some of the others...
Oz? Where?! think we need to compile list of all the lies she told, I tried to go to archive, got sidetracked... we only need a few more puzzle pieces.
Justice for Gannon!

That might be something for Future missing people when starting - keeping a list of 'inconsistencies' I *think that would be ok --- say person A says this, person B says this, LE says THIS. Don't a good portion have inconsistencies or at least facts that are later learned to be innocently incorrect. MOO

WHY the rental car - that has been one of my long-standing questions. Why rent a car?
To not be noticed the next day, i.e., red truck x 2 days is going to catch someone's eye.
I doubt she picked up AS anywhere, or drove around looking, as she has stated/lied.
Her truck had not yet been confiscated, nor the SUV or the Jetta. She had vehicles.
So why rent a car?
RIGHT ?!!!
Whenever I start thinking that she did NOT move him on Tuesday and get on the fence with that theory, I have to stop and ask WHY RENT a car then??
Was it strictly to just get rid of evidence/clothes/ etc using a different vehicle ?
Or did she in fact go back and move him ?
Why that darn rental car ?? This really bugs me !!

Trying to upload a pic I snapped of this site.
I'm behind several pages, so this may already be in the thread somewhere.

Lol. I posted this same view. I thought it looked promising. And the trees are thick in that area. The area just east of there is very empty until the next clump of houses. And, there's a culvert facing away...

MOO
Thinking about a probable route, I think it is likely to have been anger resulting in her violent attack, smothered him trying to silence him or he was killed or by exposure running away from her. All F1s.
Scenario I would use to search.

They are going out in the truck to Play it Again Sports on N. Academy NW of CS.
They pass the Army Reserve Center on Marksheffel. Gannon seeing the center is reminded how much he misses his Dad distraught cries or screams for his Dad, maybe ia incontinent violence follows, he dies right then or runs into the Jimmy Creek Wash north of thebReserve Center.
LS is stopped roadside and there she is with his body outside the truck, or with him running into the creek wash.

She needs to think, gets into truck continues automatically toward PIAS, north on Marksheffel turns west at Constitution. Stops at the Big Wave car wash on Tuft or to the Phillips 66 on Constitution.

That Phillips 66 is next to Cimmaron Hills Vapor Source, a a Wells Fargo, a Subway and UC Health ER. All look to me like their cameras or intenet Wifi linking could come up as evidence.
Assuming this happened, she then planned how to get out of her crime, call him a runaway...after all he WAS running away from her one way or another.
Due to being worried about visible bruising she thinks best if he is found after too late to detect that.
She takes a complicated road trip, worries, cleans calls the police about Gannon not returning. Next day she gets the rental, which in a way is admitting that he would not come to her even if with she was with his Dad.
In thebrental before picking up AS at CS Airport she hides him better in the Jimmy Creek, or takes him somewhere else, or does nothing but continue to be driving around to complicate the incident.

I’ve seen several mentions of the Army Reserve Center in the last few threads. I think it bears mentioning that AS is National Guard and is assigned to Schriever AFB per heavy.com (I believe it was). Army Reserves and National Guard are NOT the same.

I've been wondering the same for a while now. I followed a case several years ago where a missing woman was found in a drainage pipe like this one.

<snip image>

I'm not local so I have no idea if drains like this are common there, but it would certainly conceal an 11 year old boy.

I was looking at an area very similar to this a couple days ago further South Marksheffel Road closer to Bradley Road. It's more remote and I could see an area for easy pull off and a drainage ditch. I'll see if I can find a map image of the specific area I was looking at.

Yes this! IMO She had been displaying “look at me I’m the perfect stepmother” to the outside world while getting more and more fed up at home. She’s detached from reality because it’s only what’s in her head that counts. She had no idea she would immediately be suspect. Most of us knew the minute we heard that this was not a runaway situation. She doesn’t get that. The problem with searching for Gannon is that we have to get into her head space and it’s hard to do when you’re a normal person.
Great post!!!!!

I'm a bit confounded.

What exactly is it that posters are thinking they need to call in as tips?

From my understanding, LE isn't asking the public to call in speculative theories or ideas about where they think Gannon might be located.

I think what LE is asking for is specific, credible tips from people who think they've seen Gannon and/or something they come across that looks suspicious or that they believe might be evidence r/t the case:

Neighbor of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch says surveillance video shows boy leave home with female relative – Lamar Ledger

SABBM:

During the Denver7 interview, Mynatt expressed frustration with the proliferation of speculative theories about what happened to Gannon. Some of the more than 180 tips the sheriff’s office has received have been theoretical, she said.

“We have to vet each one of these,” Mynatt said. “It takes time away from an investigation.”

Still, the sergeant encourages anyone who may have seen Gannon or something suspicious to come forward.

“We want anything that you’ve seen with your own eyes,” Mynatt said.

I'm concerned that posters are being encouraged to call in "tips" that appear to be based on speculation and theory vs. actual concrete sightings of something suspicious.

JMO.
I am hopelessly behind but need to catch his media thread up - I hope these are real tips as LE is very likely stretched to their limits with all that’s going on IMO

I'm in the same place. There's something about that photo and the look in her eyes. If she was premeditating (say, due to a quarrel or other family situation), then that changes how I look at her actions on Monday and Tuesday.

She was going to the primary suspect in any case, but I do think her personality stops her from seeing that. I think we see evidence of several distinct alibis coming from her and which she may have mulled over. I do think she may have wanted to implicate AS in this, initially (but couldn't work it out). Then she went to "run away" theory, but that got blown.

The "friend's house" was designed to be back-up for the "run away" thing, and she thought she could play those two things for a while (and she did, sort of - I think AS suspected her immediately).
In the beginning I felt she wanted to implicate AS. I had been interested earlier about their relationship before he flew out....

Agreed. The physiological response of the pupils is notable, but then there's also (almost always) this wariness (eyes open further than average, fixed gaze, perhaps a darting gaze) that speaks to some internal paranoia. Naturally, drug users are somewhat afraid of being found out.

LS wouldn't be the first parent who may have saved up some stimulant meds for the weekend her husband was going to be away.

Or, if in fact GS did have ADHD, a lot of those meds are stimulant meds. Unfortunately, in my experience there are quite a few instances where parents dipped into their children's meds.

Also, I agree with your description of the eyes and pupils. There is something you see that is hard to explain unless you have seen it a few times. It definitely instantly grabs your attention, especially if your job involves being aware of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner