Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibility of course being that she was higher than a kite in that photo.

She looks heavier in some of her earlier photos.

Some adults (illegally) use stimulants, i.e., Ritalin, Adderal, etc., for weight loss.
Those drugs are in and out of your system quickly, too, so users don't have to worry as much about drug tests coming back positive.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn she was taking speed of some kind.

It's not as if TS has a track record of being a model, law-abiding citizen.

Frankly, I'd be shocked if she WASN'T doing drugs.

JMO.
You bring up an interesting point. I’m curious to know if TS was on any prescription medication or if she was using medication that had been prescribed for Gannon. I have seen the good a drug can do and also the evil. I know a child that is taking Vyvance and it has helped him focus on his school work and allows him to enjoy the success of completing assignments and acing them, which he could not do prior to taking the drug. I have also seen what it can do to an adult who was unable to concentrate on his work and was prescribed this medication. His wife became concerned as he began having mood swings he was never known to have. His work flourished, but he became an angry young man. Tiny things would set him off. Although not physically violent, nevertheless very concerning. When his wife convinced him to return to the doctor to discuss this very alarming side effect, the doctor seemed unconcerned and felt that he needed a higher dose. Go figure. I dread to think what could have happened if he had taken that advice. Instead they found a different doctor who understood the danger this drug posed for this patient and suggested a trial of a different drug, which thankfully has achieved the original goal without the angry side effects.
ed:sp

My point here is, was she taking a drug that exacerbated her anger and resentment of caring for someone else’s children and then let loose on poor Gannon for something trivial, harming him beyond explanation, necessitating his “disappearance” (in her mind at least)?

I’m not making excuses for what she did. She is responsible. She is without a doubt a liar that lies incessantly. I believe she is a narcissist, many of whom are disposed to fits of rage. Perhaps the drug took her “over the top.” It will be interesting to see how the Defense plans to defend her. All JMHO.

Last edited:
You bring up an interesting point. I’m curious to know if TS was on any prescription medication or if she was using medication that had been prescribed for Gannon. I have seen the good a drug can do and also the evil. I know a child that is taking Vyvance and it has helped him focus on his school work and allows him to enjoy the success of completing assignments and acing them, which he could not do prior to taking the drug. I have also seen what it can do to an adult who was unable to concentrate on his work and was prescribed this medication. His wife became concerned as he began having mood swings he was never known to have. His work flourished, but he became a young angry man. Tiny things would set him off. Although not physically violent, nevertheless very concerning. When his wife convinced him to return to the doctor to discuss this very alarming side effect, the doctor seemed unconcerned and felt that he needed a higher dose. Go figure. I dread to think what could have happened if he had taken that advice. Instead they found a different doctor who understood the danger this drug posed for this patient and suggested a trial of a different drug, which thankfully has achieved the original goal without the angry side effects.

My point here is, was she taking a drug that exacerbated her anger and resentment of caring for someone else’s children and then let loose on poor Gannon for something trivial, harming him beyond explanation, necessitating his “disappearance” (in her mind at least)?

I’m not making excuses for what she did. She is responsible. She is without a doubt a liar that lies incessantly. I believe she is a narcissist, many of whom are disposed to fits of rage. Perhaps the drug took her “over the top.” It will be interesting to see how the Defense plans to defend her. All JMHO.
Caretakers taking their kids drugs - yes it is happening. Sometimes CPS nurse has to administer in school to control it. It only gets caught if super indiscrete.

Last edited:
Gannon is my hero!
I can’t post new replies until I clear this, so scroll and roll, do not want to delete, it is just my tightening up my argument to self, Never mind, y’all.
This is actually a reply, but I go off ..,
You just nailed it, totally... MOO Gannon on Monday, was just another possession to be handled.
We keep putting all this nervous tension and panic into equation, the noise?
She was very methodical in her approach to the truck that morning.
Take Gannon and all OUR emotion out of this, very hard for us, not for her.
She had a problem, she handled it.

Efficiently, not smart, simple... (lightbulb)
If she used her phones or PCs, there would be evidence, where did she want to go to handle her problem?

SHE IS NOT LOCAL! That eliminates a huge amount of giddy holes( noise)
She has only had a short time to find all the nooks and crannies, none unless she worked at it...hmmm
Somewhere close, familiar.
How Often did they attend that church?
She wanted the search on Gannon’s to be found. She is NOT empathetic w/ a little boys maturity level or thought processes.

I am always going down new roads, I am a curious person. She had knowledge of what it was like from the road and possibly on foot, even if it was by accident one day!
MOO She screwed up...She got lazy.
She sees the gravel piles. she manages to drive past, but so easy. checks out the ditch and pond area.
Nope she’s going to have to make an effort. Maybe get her clothes dirty. But if she turns around she will be on opposite side of road. Was Gannon alive at this point? Let’s hope not. But what if she uses THAT post or board, or 2x4 ( vague) to either push sand or try to dig a bit, blistered hand?
She hears a car, can’t leave it w/ her skin or dna on it, slings it into truck, it will fly out later.
She needs to change her runaway story from the moment she buries him. That’s where she unravels...
She MAY HAVE gone back in rental and to check on him to revert to runaway story, she probably at least unburied him
Big flaw w/ my theory is there may be smooth roadside w/ minimal snow... I WANT you to talk me out of this...what if they actually dumped more gravel w Snow? And is there another outlet to the houses further down Peaceful Valley? Just pretend I’m right and gently force puzzle pieces in place. Give it 5 minutes, then let’s check out the others.
Just for Gannon!
I can be onboard with all this except what I BBM
I do not believe the board conveniently "flew out the back of the truck"
I think she either used the board on him at the house and ditched it later or used it in moving him or some blood stained object and ditched it.

Did le already look at quail lake ?
The very first place I lived in COS when I was able to move out of the barracks were those apartments that back up to Quail Lake. My back porch opened to the shore and I was close enough I would sit by my porch and throw my rod in and fish from there lol.

In the year I lived there I don’t think there was ever a time I DIDN’T see somebody on that lake. Either fishing/ice fishing, paddle boats, running, walking dogs/kids. Didn’t matter rain, shine, snow, wind, it was never empty. As much as I hope the reason they might have been there was for Gannon, I have a hard time thinking how she would have got away with it, especially for this long. To me, it the same as doing harm at Garden of the Gods, always a set of eyes. Although I don’t think she’s as smart as she believes she is, I don’t feel she would chance dumping him there, and if she did, he would have been found right away with as many people frequent Quail Lake.

Ugh, I was really hoping he would be found today.

Edit: Something else I thought of. Besides the apartments that back to the lake, I think it would be southeastish, there are business complexes that if I’m remembering correctly, do have cameras on the light poles of the parking lot. I would think it would pick up any vehicles traveling on Quail Lake RD/Bayfield Dr. My point with this thought process, I think - it’s been a long day and I feel like I’m rambling lol - is if she did happen to dispose of anything there, I believe it her vehicle coming or going would have been caught on camera and we would have seen activity there much early on.

Last edited:
Trust me: There's no scenario we can think of that hasn't occurred to LE.

They're the ones who are painstakingly putting all the pieces of this puzzle together.

LE has explicitly stated they aren't looking for public speculation and theories to be called in as "tips."

They want tangible, concrete, credible tips of sightings and/or potential evidence if the public comes across anything that appears suspicious.

JMO.
I understand exactly what you and @MassGuy are saying. Totally
I also understand someone who is working hard to find a little guy.
I know LE has stated they want actual facts for tips, ie- sightings, etc
but if someone feels that areas nearby should be searched, well, it could be that "what if"
JMO as I have been on both sides while searching for a loved one.

I would think LE would be seeking a specific tip that would be evidence based. Meaning, HEY, I was checking the gas station cameras and saw that red truck drive by on such and such a date at 1 pm.

Or, HEY, I overheard a conversation at work, it was a woman who knows TS, used to work out at the 'Y' with her. She said TS told her that a great place to hide would be in the bell tower of the 1st Baptist Church.

Maybe, HEY, I found a shoe when I was out hunting yesterday morning, it was odd, looked like it had dried blood on it.

These are what I think are examples of specific info. LE would be able to use.

Now, I've been on this thread from the get go. I've thought up and down all roads, valleys, creeks, woods, mountains, in state, out of state, dumpsters, landfills, junkyards, transfer facilities, recycling centers, culverts, chimneys, farm lanes, warehouses, kidnappers, anti-gov't organizations, locations I've forgotten, even the creek behind the sheriffs office in CoS's. Google Earth, maps, satellites, streetview, websites, court dockets, in town, out of town, all around.

I guess I could call it all in.

<modsnip>I understand where you and others are coming from. And LE with their comments, HOWEVER-- when somebody wants another human being found, child or adult, and is spending many hours trying to find possible venues, sometimes, it is that one tip or that one place to look that could bring a loved one home to their family.
I totally get that LE wants "proof" of a recorded voice or a sight seeing of that person but sometimes we are not able to get that.
It has been over a month and they still have NOT found him.
If it were my loved one, I would take any help I could get, JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan Ring wasn’t at TS ‘s hearings. Her name is on the documents because she is the Public Defender for the entire state of Colorado. TS was represented by Deputy State Public Defender Kathryn Strobel ( the one coughing and doing most of the talking) and Kim Chalmers (the one sitting next to TS and blocking the camera).

I’m going to throw my opinion out here if everybody doesn’t mind.

I understand both side of the coin when it comes to the discussion about the calling in tips. But, I feel there is a difference in calling in a location versus something like, “I have been reading all these Facebook groups and they put up a pic of TS pointing north, my dead dog in my dream last night told me you guys need to search every person she knows that name starts with “R”, I know they helped her, and he will be found pointing north” or something crazy like that. Lol. Versus a location with thought out research.

If they’ve already checked that location, no harm, no foul, they will move on to the next tip. If they haven’t searched there or maybe it wasn’t high on their list, it could be the tip to lead to this lost boy we all care so much about.

While I’m very against putting in tips from rumors or baseless cray cray stuff we have seen on SM from psychics and dreams about numbers, I feel sending a location with organized well thought out research isn’t something that is really going to hinder anything. It’s either they’ve already checked it, or it will then be searched.

I hope I’m not coming across as rude! That is not at all my intention.

I do hope people really think before they call. They get inundated with calls from all over the world in cases this high profile, and the vast majority of calls are unhelpful suggestions rather than actual tips.

And yes, every local government is operating pretty bare bones here because of the virus and essential employees who are still working, such as EPCSO personnel, are very stressed out.

Edit: Please also have some faith in the LEOs and SAR teams who have been searching for Gannon. Many of them grew up here, they are all intimately familiar with this area and together have many hundreds of years of experience in search operations. They have better maps than we do. The SAR teams are truly top-notch because they are well-trained and very busy.

They know where all the little culverts and drainage pipes are. They know to search them.

Respectfully.
Gannon is my hero! I THOUGHT first
i asked for a consensus.
sorry I did not wait for everybody’s opinions.

MHO, we are supposed to be LE citizen
helpers. You equate phone call to a tip line as judgement of your LE?!

Rethink that a bit and go back to most of my posts,
I NEVER criticize LE . there are a lot of really smart people on this forum!
Not referring to myself...
I’m average, but I listen to everyone’s input. supposed to sit back and expect LE to do it all, seriously?
MOO ESPECIALLY w/ all
the extra stress on them right now.
My time wasting tip, went to a recording. It will be handled when the time is right.. LE knows what to prioritize. we can actually continue really sleuthing while quarantined .

So you think I believe my tip is better than somebody else’? I kinda do, because it really has been sort of a team effort
lots of different perspectives
like consolidating a bunch of annoying tip calls into one maybe worth thinking abt, and it may be as a simple as putting it on the already checked pile.

I think that what drives this as we really don't know what LE knows and we don't know what areas they have actually searched so we don't know if our speculations are valid, have already been discounted, etc so report an idea if you feel it has merit! They will review it and discount it if need be.
EXTREMELY VERY
VALID POINTif everybody assumes somebody else did it GANNON IS very very small

I can be onboard with all this except what I BBM

I do not believe the board conveniently "flew out the back of the truck"
I think she either used the board on him at the house and ditched it later or used it in moving him or some blood stained object and ditched it.

Gannon is my hero!

Neither do I. Neither do I!
Flew out?!
It was conveniently there when she needed it.
But we never nailed down what it was, did we?
Plank, board, 2x4 ,
it came from HER mouth,
not yet confirmed as evidence by LE,

she presplained what she threw out,
NOT what they found.

we went w/ HER explanation,
do we KNOW what term she’d use for the hollow pipe/ post / thinggie that is on this pile?
I am trying to undo HER noise.
The Things that everybody is bringing up
right now, are ONLY FITTING IN BETTER. IMHO
I am NOT going to bother any one in LE til after quarantine is over.
I am going to utilize my GOOGLE Earth,
it is 1000 x better than my old google map street view

I managed to do nothing today except begin my street search in the opposite direction
leaving Mandan Drive.
Not as promising.

Very simple reason for rental car in my working theory .
I am not interested in being right.

my goal for being here is finding Gannon, then Justice...
Confident LE has enough to convict w/o body. Everybody needs help sometimes.

I’m going to throw my opinion out here if everybody doesn’t mind.

I understand both side of the coin when it comes to the discussion about the calling in tips. But, I feel there is a difference in calling in a location versus something like, “I have been reading all these Facebook groups and they put up a pic of TS pointing north, my dead dog in my dream last night told me you guys need to search every person she knows that name starts with “R”, I know they helped her, and he will be found pointing north” or something crazy like that. Lol. Versus a location with thought out research.

If they’ve already checked that location, no harm, no foul, they will move on to the next tip. If they haven’t searched there or maybe it wasn’t high on their list, it could be the tip to lead to this lost boy we all care so much about.

While I’m very against putting in tips from rumors or baseless cray cray stuff we have seen on SM from psychics and dreams about numbers, I feel sending a location with organized well thought out research isn’t something that is really going to hinder anything. It’s either they’ve already checked it, or it will then be searched.

I hope I’m not coming across as rude! That is not at all my intention.
Thank you so so
Much better than I tried to splain, my brain is never going to recover.

I don’t think it was anything other than a tragic accident. But I also admit that with her past and current charges I was side eyeing the heck out of the situation until I dug further. I can also understand why people were wanting to know what happened to him and find the facts instead of SM rumor.

I’m very interested in seeing what the Ohio coroner has to do with our case, but I don’t think it’s because she killed him. Although, if somehow it came out that she did, I wouldn’t be surprised.

If she supplied him with the drugs that killed him wouldn’t that be murder?

Facebook loads on Wayback. I’ve used several times in the past, especially when researching the Amanda Blackburn case years ago. I tried looking up TS’ Facebook account “Tee Stauch” right after it was deleted. No such account exists says the machine. I haven’t tried other associated accounts. I don’t know of them.
Eta: and the correct span of timeline snapshot has to be launched to search for acct in question.
Wayback Machine
Eta: gosh @Ontario Mom I hope I’m not in trouble.
Weird. Wayback has never worked on FB for me.

I am going to try to respond without being as snarky as you are but I understand where you and others are coming from. And LE with their comments, HOWEVER-- when somebody wants another human being found, child or adult, and is spending many hours trying to find possible venues, sometimes, it is that one tip or that one place to look that could bring a loved one home to their family.
I totally get that LE wants "proof" of a recorded voice or a sight seeing of that person but sometimes we are not able to get that.

It has been over a month and they still have NOT found him.
If it were my loved one, I would take any help I could get, JMO
BBM:

And therein lies the dilemma.

I don't know how I'd react if a family member or friend went missing.

I suspect I'd take a "no stone left unturned" position, and would want every avenue explored in the search.

I can certainly understand how someone like yourself who has found themselves in that unenviable position has an appreciation for the view on both sides of the fence.
O/T, I read Michael VZ's thread here early on, and I'm so sad and sorry that his remains haven't been recovered yet. For those who haven't read/heard about his disappearance, here's the link to his thread: CA - CA - Michael Vanzandt, 36, Hermosa Beach, 5 March 2016

Anyway, back to my point:

LE has not found GS yet.

I think it is entirely possible that one of the reasons they have not found GS yet is that LE has been inundated with well-meaning members of the public who have been calling in "tips" in the form of "have you checked out such and such a body of water," "did you search such and such a property," "I saw a culvert located at ______," etc.

LE has stated quite forcefully that speculative theories being called in as "tips" cost them valuable time and manpower as they have to vet all of the tips that come in.

I think the net effect of suggestions being called in as "tips" is a negative one.

People's intentions are good, and borne out of a desire to be helpful.

But intent and effect are not always the same.

The public's desire to be helpful does not trump LE's need to be able to focus their resources on viable leads and evidence.

At the point that LE really has exhausted all their credible leads, I would expect that they may welcome more public suggestions.

JMO.

Last edited:
If she supplied him with the drugs that killed him wouldn’t that be murder?
I’ll have to look up to see if it applies to the state they were in, but I’m pretty sure a lot of states have passed that law that the person who provided the drugs to the person who then died from them can be held accountable. If I’m wrong somebody please let me know. I’ll do some research on a little bit. To double check myself.

Trust me: There's no scenario we can think of that hasn't occurred to LE.

They're the ones who are painstakingly putting all the pieces of this puzzle together.

LE has explicitly stated they aren't looking for public speculation and theories to be called in as "tips."

They want tangible, concrete, credible tips of sightings and/or potential evidence if the public comes across anything that appears suspicious.

JMO.
Sorry, Respectfully, JMHO, until They announce that they have his body I will keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu