Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way behind in reading, so forgive me if this has been brought up previously. Am I mistaken in my remembrance of an (unfounded) sighting at a gas station in Florida early on? Is it possible TS herself or someone on her “team” called this in so that when the body was found, she could be like, “SEE?! I told you he was kidnapped?!”

That sighting was in Colorado.

Editor's note: The Sheriff's Office has since confirmed that Gannon was last seen at his home in Lorson Ranch, not on surveillance camera at a *advertiser censored* & Go gas station as was first stated. Authorities viewed recordings from the store's security cameras and found that Gannon was not there.

Sheriff's Office actively looking for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, missing over 48 hours - KRDO

Thank you! I think I’m unfortunately getting my missing children cases mixed up here. I was thinking about a Jayme Closs sighting- that was ages ago!

Last edited:
she dropped off the radar so quickly, moving out of home allowed her to move undetected for days after.
SBM - I’m now noticing she never exactly said she was thrown out of the home, did she? Her exact words (in the back-to-camera interview) when explaining why she wasn’t helping with searches, etc. were “I’m not coming home to do these things and to help with the family when I was kinda like told I couldn’t.” Kinda like? That’s an interesting statement. I bet she played up being unwelcome not because it was true, but specifically so she could exit stage left to continue moving Gannon’s body, destroying evidence, etc.

Reading back on some of the posts from earlier today, and @GoJacks pointed this line out. It indicates that law enforcement believes TS dumped Gannon’s body, as opposed to someone helping her do that.

If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020, we are asking you call the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com.

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch
That doesn't necessarily rule out that she had help or had someone with her.

I'm conflicted as to whether she had help after his murder. I think she left CO shortly after her interview with Spencer Wilson. After reading his twitter response saying she had several family members in that van that day, I have to wonder if they all made the trek back that day.

Did they help her move back by driving the van to SC while she made some excuse to take an alternate route on her own? Or did they know and assisted her?

I can't imagine it would be easy to hide that she was carrying a dead body within her belongings.

Before all the new developments yesterday, I was looking at the witness list and noted that there is an agent from the CBI and a detective from DCSO.

Guess what they BOTH specialize in?

Identify Theft
Fraud
Financial Crime
Cyber Crime.

Things someone might commit on a multi-state flight from justice in order to finance and hide their location, I reckon.

JMO/MOO

That doesn't necessarily rule out that she had help or had someone with her.

I'm conflicted as to whether she had help after his murder. I think she left CO shortly after her interview with Spencer Wilson. After reading his twitter response saying she had several family members in that van that day, I have to wonder if they all made the trek back that day.

Did they help her move back by driving the van to SC while she made some excuse to take an alternate route on her own? Or did they know and assisted her?

I can't imagine it would be easy to hide that she was carrying a dead body within her belongings.
If she had help, then I absolutely believe we would have seen arrests by now. None of these people would have enough leverage to obtain immunity, as this was after the fact.

This almost certainly would have been discovered weeks ago, and Gannon’s body would have been recovered back then.

She needed no help, and this crime was incredibly sloppy and stunningly reckless.

Just as you’d expect from someone experiencing a degree of panic, and going it alone.

I can find way too many strong arguments against her having help, and nothing remotely strong in arguing the opposite.

So I don’t buy it.

SBM - I’m now noticing she never exactly said she was thrown out of the home, did she? Her exact words (in the back-to-camera interview) when explaining why she wasn’t helping with searches, etc. were “I’m not coming home to do these things when I was kinda like told I couldn’t.” Kinda like? That’s an interesting statement. I bet she played up being unwelcome not because it was true, but specifically so she could exit stage left to continue moving Gannon’s body, destroying evidence, etc.
Yes, exactly this! I never thought AS kicked her out, it was more like she ran. It was her idea to leave . IMO

How the hell was she able to rent a car or drive some other car to FL then S.C. without LE watching her every step!? Didn’t they have a tracker on her vehicles and weren’t they monitoring her movements? Apparently not, because if so they would have found the body a month and a half ago.

If she had help, then I absolutely believe we would have seen arrests by now. None of these people would have enough leverage to obtain immunity, as this was after the fact.

This almost certainly would have been discovered weeks ago, and Gannon’s body would have been recovered back then.

She needed no help, and this crime was incredibly sloppy and stunningly reckless.

Just as you’d expect from someone experiencing a degree of panic, and going it alone.

I can find way too many strong arguments against her having help, and nothing remotely strong in arguing the opposite.

So I don’t buy it.
When do you think she left CO then? If her family was there, do you think they left separately?

I'm not asking to argue your point. I respect your opinion. I'm just trying to understand how it all went down. Although I suspect we won't truly know that until trial.

So I don’t buy it.

I agree. Her arms were big enough to throw a 90 lb person over that bridge. I just wonder wth LE was when she decided to flee with the body and go on a cross-country road trip to dispose of it. If they were giving her a rope to hang herself, they sure weren't monitoring it or they’d have found the body by Feb 5th. Do we have a timeline of when she left CO? If she did rent a car for that trip I’m shocked the employee at rental company didn’t call cops as soon as she left shop.

Before all the new developments yesterday, I was looking at the witness list and noted that there is an agent from the CBI and a detective from DCSO.

Guess what they BOTH specialize in?

Identify Theft
Fraud
Financial Crime
Cyber Crime.

Things someone might commit on a multi-state flight from justice in order to finance and hide their location, I reckon.

JMO/MOO

She was probably stealing from AS, forging his e-signature, taking out credit cards or loans, etc. or stealing from others via the internet. imo. That hits all 4.

When do you think she left CO then? If her family was there, do you think they left separately?

I'm not asking to argue your point. I respect your opinion. I'm just trying to understand how it all went down. Although I suspect we won't truly know that until trial.
If sightings of her in Florida are being requested between Feb 3-5, then I’ve got to believe she left Colorado around the 2nd and possibly very early on the 3rd.

If her family was in fact visiting, I imagine they flew both ways.

The timeline around those early days (where she went, and what she did), is pretty much a guess at this point. I can’t wait until we have actual facts to work with.

Don't you think she dropped him over the guard rail from the opposite side of the road? Much easier than carrying a body.[/QUOTE

Thinking the same, wondering if that were possible. IMO
I agree. Her arms were big enough to throw a 90 lb person over that bridge. I just wonder wth LE was when she decided to flee with the body and go on a cross-country road trip to dispose of it. If they were giving her a rope to hang herself, they sure weren't monitoring it or they’d have found the body by Feb 5th. Do we have a timeline of when she left CO? If she did rent a car for that trip I’m shocked the employee at rental company didn’t call cops as soon as she left shop.

Perhaps someone in her "caravan" or even someone else rented a car or a u-haul for her to drive?

I went back and listened to the phone call DWAP played with the girl from Indiana talking to TS. Wouldn’t it be something if the girl was actually an undercover LEO?
Now here me out, she told TS that she knew what it was like being a single Mom, that she hated her boyfriend’s ex.
She even had a nephew the same age as Gannon, 11 and he has ADHD and immature for his age. Lot of coincidences. Maybe trying to gain her trust. She sure got TS talking. She asked really good questions like where do you think he is and do you think he’s still alive. She may not have gotten any real info from TS but she sure got a real reaction from her about her feelings for LH. And a whole lot for a profiler to work with. The part where TS said her profile pic of GS waving should be a “happy memory for LH “ is quite chilling IMO.

Y’all , I know I’m crazy because if it was true, how would the call get into the hands of DWAP ? I just really enjoy the fantasy of TS’s downfall being her penchant for babbling about herself to an agent pretending to be a FB friend.

Guess I’ve watched The Sopranos too much where Danielle totally fools Adriana.
JMO/MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member