Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope she drugged him. That would bring such comfort to his parents and all of us to know he was out of it while the horrors happened.

She wouldn’t have done it out of kindness. More likely it would be because she was either trying to kill him with drugs or trying to keep him quiet while the girls were home.
MOO, he wasn't drugged enough judging by the walk to the truck. Poor darling.

Last edited:
He was dead already.

I understand the need to find someone or something to blame. But he was already gone before anyone even called the police. And there is only one person to blame for that, and she's in jail.

Using this case to say, "Well, they should've..." about what police should do differently for a missing child just doesn't work, because the outcome would still be the same.
My hat is off to the way LE handled this case. Gathering enough evidence to allow the DA to obtain a warrant for Murder without a body within that small amount of time is damn impressive.

In response to our calls, LE walks a line between violating our rights and gathering evidence to solve the crime. In this case, it was the false statements and obstruction of justice that interfered and wasted valuable time and resources.

Good info that you created, but I think it is deceiving to refer to it as a "FBI Diagram" then.

"Deceiving" is a really strong word. Most of us name things on the fly. Would FBI-inspired Diagram work?

At any rate, seeing the route based on which states the FBI offices are in, is quite illuminating and I'm grateful for the map.

BBM:

Deal.

You're going to love your new makeover…promise!

You were about due for a change, anyway.

That Liberace on steroids look is getting old…just like you-know-who.

Oh, you've poked the bear! I'm awaiting @MassGuy to either change Brady into a pewter and red uniform (or whatever the 2020 uniform will be), or change his name to TampaBayGuy.
I agree that there will be a delay due to the ever-changing and ever-increasing restrictions that have been imposed by the virus. I can't keep up with which states are now in total lockdown (mine is), but it is inevitably changing even the most important dates on the calendars, even court calendars.
In all my 62 years of being a New Yorker, through 9/11, Superstorm Sandy etc., NOTHING has brought this city to a standstill like the coronavirus has. This includes impediments to the court system. If it hasn't caught up to the court system in South Carolina, I believe it will. We are presently the epicenter and have so many police, lawyers, detectives, court workers and potential jury members who are ill that the system is not functioning as it ought.
It disturbs me endlessly that justice for Gannon and for all victims may be forced to delay, but such is the circumstance now.

New here. Pardon the intrusion, but y'all are assuming that neighbor's video is from the time LS said he went missing and the last sighting of him. I don't believe the video that has been circulating all over the media is from that time period 10am-2pm. I'm not even positive its Gannon in the video that has been shown. In that video, he is not even wearing the clothes they said he went missing in. I can't make out a face either, and was wondering if this could even be HH.

It just doesn't make sense that they would publicize what he was wearing as blue jeans, when the video publicized clearly shows different clothes.

We all know how much LS has lied, but in the crime online interview, she did say the video shown was wrong, from a different day. This is the one time I actually believe her. I don't believe anyone outside of LE has seen the last known video of him because it has never been released to the public.

All this is my opinion only.

No fricken clue. Massguy is getting frustrated!!!

Every judge is different, every case is different, and this virus is a big old pain in the *advertiser censored*.

I do think it’s likely to be any day now, as it’s already taken longer than I thought for a ruling.

Wait. So... I mean...

Did @MassGuy just refer to himself in 3rd person?

Has this happened before?

Strange days, indeed.

The second set of charges were added surprisingly (to me) quickly after the body was found.

So, were all of those fbi agents from the various states, along her route from CO to SC, on the original witness list that was released? As in.....before his body was found?

I'm not trying to imply that anything strange is going on. I just find it interesting. Maybe LE had been exploring the possibility that she dumped him along that trip?

If you're referring to a gunshot, there are several shooting ranges around the area that she might have been in.

GANNON...

Aaaaahhhhhh, so she expected gun shots to be somewhat common, thank you!

To do list:
Noe Road
Perry
Shooting ranges in those areas

MOO LE has 99% puzzle together

We should keep working OUR puzzle,
See how close we can get...

Besides, the waiting is making me
stir crazy... combined w/ quarantine/
my husband’s gift( cold, not corona)

may have second draft of novel finished today...

I am going to break now, and take a
long, hot shower, then put on some jeans, sloppy sweatshirt... just because I CAN...
and Letecia can’t...

The second set of charges were added surprisingly (to me) quickly after the body was found.

So, were all of those fbi agents from the various states, along her route from CO to SC, on the original witness list that was released? As in.....before his body was found?

I'm not trying to imply that anything strange is going on. I just find it interesting. Maybe LE had been exploring the possibility that she dumped him along that trip?
Yes, all those agents and offices were on the list beforehand. It appears law enforcement knew her route, and may have suspected that she dumped him along the way.

My guess is her cell phone was tracked, and her purchase records left a trail. I imagine those agents were needed to pull video from anywhere she stopped (gas, good, etc).

New here. Pardon the intrusion, but y'all are assuming that neighbor's video is from the time LS said he went missing and the last sighting of him. I don't believe the video that has been circulating all over the media is from that time period 10am-2pm. I'm not even positive its Gannon in the video that has been shown. In that video, he is not even wearing the clothes they said he went missing in. I can't make out a face either, and was wondering if this could even be HH.

It just doesn't make sense that they would publicize what he was wearing as blue jeans, when the video publicized clearly shows different clothes.

We all know how much LS has lied, but in the crime online interview, she did say the video shown was wrong, from a different day. This is the one time I actually believe her. I don't believe anyone outside of LE has seen the last known video of him because it has never been released to the public.

All this is my opinion only.

‘He could barely walk’: Gannon Stauch neighbor confirms security footage dates after stepmother’s murder arrest [EXCLUSIVE UPDATE]

IMO... she is just continuing to lie, but BBM, the authorities have a lot more video so time will tell.

Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon was with her when she arrived back home and that as he exited the truck, he was holding a white bag in his hand.

Stach theorized that Drayton may have provided the incorrect date of the surveillance footage, since her teen daughter arrived home on January 27 at around 4:38 p.m., and parked in the same spot her truck was spotted in on security footage.

Drayton added that there is a lot more footage that has not been shown publicly, that was handed over to authorities.

“Nobody offered me any money. I didn’t release the tapes. News media released it. They were told not to but they released it…I guess she didn’t realize that I had a camera, but the FBI came and recorded [the footage] I guess from Saturday until that whole week. So they know everything she done from that Saturday until that following Saturday.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname