Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a hiking selfie be weird to take? I used to be an avid family hiker and we always brought along a camera to take pictures of the surrounding area and selfies. This is common human behavior as I often see hiking selfies from friends on my facebook feed. I grew up in a National Forest covered with woods, mountains, bluffs, rivers, streams, and waterfalls. You would expect to see plenty of hiking selfies from someone in my area when the posted on facebook that they were going on a hike.

It wasn't weird to me. But some folks posting thought it had sinister meaning. Or that it was supposed to show TS being a good mom. Given what happened, I can see why people thought that. But to evaluate the motivation behind the photos
including the sleeping one I'd like to know more about how often photos were taken by the family. Some people DO seem almost OCD about taking photos, taking 100's every single week of the year now that we use digital not film cameras. If that was the case here, then I think it's risky to read too much into only a couple of those photos.
JMO

It wasn't weird to me. But some folks posting thought it had sinister meaning. Or that it was supposed to show TS being a good mom. Given what happened, I can see why people thought that. But to evaluate the motivation behind the photos
including the sleeping one I'd like to know more about how often photos were taken by the family. Some people DO seem almost OCD about taking photos, taking 100's every single week of the year now that we use digital not film cameras. If that was the case here, then I think it's risky to read too much into only a couple of those photos.
JMO
HH was a video blogger and liked to video blog about little things, i.e. getting ready for in the morning. People have uploaded her video blogs to youtube. Here is one such video blog from a previous family hike from last year. The one thing that stood out is HH mentioning how they all fell down during the hike since the paths were slippery and states on a previous hike her friend fell and she thought her friend was going to die. It made me wonder if for those missing hours, that LS was attempting to plan an accident for GS but things did not go according to plan. Are we allowed to post links to videos? I have not seen anyone do so, therefore I removed the link to the youtube video.

I'll bet they did! Her story changed with the wind in those first few days. After reading the AA, it struck me how very off-the-wall LS' thinking is. Before the AA was released, I thought of her as some sort of criminal mastermind, but now, because her statements and stories are so far-out and disjointed, I think she's playing with less than a full deck.
Yes, that’s what the AA is telling us. Moreover, LS’s presplains lets us see her truths, one that is standing out today is “$180k family income”. USAA along with other financial institutions appear in the released lists. Institutions like USAA house a full menu of financial planning and insurance products. More bomb drops coming our way.

Why would a hiking selfie be weird to take? I used to be an avid family hiker and we always brought along a camera to take pictures of the surrounding area and selfies. This is common human behavior as I often see hiking selfies from friends on my facebook feed. I grew up in a National Forest covered with woods, mountains, bluffs, rivers, streams, and waterfalls. You would expect to see plenty of hiking selfies from someone in my area when the posted on facebook that they were going on a hike.
the hiking pic.
LS looks bizzaar in it. her intensity is scary. taking a selfie out n about is fine to most people.
the look on her face makes me uncomfortable.

the bedroom pic.
if there is evidence of LS and HH also sleeping pics then its chalked up to likely over sharing.
but.....
if its just gannons, in the middle (assuming the onslaught began the night before) of a sustained attack why would she do that?
premeditation :oops:

glad she is really that stupid.o_O

moo

And lest we forget as soon as they say they were obtaining a search warrant for her DNA, she started shoving her used kleenexes down her jeans.

Wait!! That goes against covid virus rules!!! Oh ya that happened later! Lol!!

That strikes me as one of the oddest things to do. I know she's an odd duck, but what rhyme or reason would a person have for stuffing tissues in their jeans?

JMO
AS traveled quite a bit, I believe LS is part of the wave of 1st generation of smart phone users. HH would have been in elementary school so pictures and text a big part of their life, normal imo. ((VZW rep. 12 yrs ago and sold the wave, to your grandmas too )) My point, LS has a treasure trove of pics on her phone, their checkins with AS likely were comprised of pics bc kids not interested in talking on phone and at GS young age of 11, he didn’t want to be bothered with any of it, he’s in Sonic world, playing with buds and sister. A quick pic for AS will do.
IMO

Last edited:
On the drive she wasn’t just “driving around wondering what to do.” She had a plan. She carried stuff to the truck. There was something square and suitcase-like bouncing in the back of truck. She took only G’s phone. She hid it in Petco TWO hours then went back to get it. She did something VERY nefarious during those two hours. Believe it.

imo oc
She maybe needed sheets and bedspread etc.

That strikes me as one of the oddest things to do. I know she's an odd duck, but what rhyme or reason would a person have for stuffing tissues in their jeans?
I have an idea, female cycle? It’s curious that LS used that moment to land in the hospital to then explain it away to HH as a pregnancy issue. Sorry if I broke TOS. Lie detector results were to be shared and suddenly weren’t, meeting called off bc LS in hospital.

I do think she did something to him Sunday but no worse than they were all used to with her (sadly).

I'd be surprised to learn LS abused HH. They seemed extremely close, and based on a video HH made for LS for Mother's Day, it's clear she worshiped her mother.

I would not be surprised, however, to find out there was step-sibling rivalry between HH and GS, which, in which case, LS might have felt more predisposed to hating GS.

HH's refusal to talk to LE might play into that scenario.

There was so much blood in his bedroom he had to be deceased. Surely she didn't carry him up the stairs there would have been a ton of blood on her. And well, that would just be beyond morbid if she did do that. She must have put him in the suitcase and carried him upstairs dragging the suitcase along. Do we know how much blood was on the stairs leading to the garage?

Items that she touched or had her fluids could be used to collect her dna. This includes bottles, cups, forks, etc. She knew they wanted her dna but she didn't want to give it to them. Of course, this is my opinion.

In the affidavit, GS's bed was noted to pulled out from the wall in the Monday morning photo.
AS said that it was usually pushed up against the wall.

To me, that's a clear indication that TS had already pulled the bed away from the wall to clean up blood on Monday morning when she took that photo.

SBM

Yes! I've been trying to point out the oddity of the bed being away from the wall - an unusual position according to Al - on Monday morning!

I think she spent a good portion of Sunday night cleaning up blood in Gannon's room. The cleaning supplies she asked for on Monday afternoon were for the Tiguan? Possibly?

This boy was a fighter with a strong will to live.

I know there are problems with this theory... he walked to the truck, no blood in the truck... I can't piece it together, but the bed away from the wall Monday morning, in the upper left corner where most of the blood evidence was found, has to be significant!

upload_2020-4-6_8-3-18.jpeg
I’m confused by the blood spatter. Why is there blood spatter all the way down to the floor, if his bed was pushed against the wall? Was his bed originally pulled out and she moved his to the wall to cover the blood stain. That makes more sense to me than what others have posted that she pulled the bed out afterwards.

given her thought processes she may have hoped to claim sexual assault if the officers tried to recover the tissues for dna.... its not rational but with Tee i can imagine her thinking she could catch them out

I'd be surprised to learn LS abused HH. They seemed extremely close, and based on a video HH made for LS for Mother's Day, it's clear she worshiped her mother.

I would not be surprised, however, to find out there was step-sibling rivalry between HH and GS, which, in which case, LS might have felt more predisposed to hating GS.

HH's refusal to talk to LE might play into that scenario.
TS clearly felt more comfortable around girls. HH and G's sister may also have been close? She said in an interview she (TS) was closer to LS. G seems to be close to his father; and I'm not saying LS isn't. It's just different. (My husband lives with girls. He says there's too much drama here for me and leaves the room and would go fishing either alone or with his son.) There were problems in the marriage as most have noted. And based on TS's history with men, she had a contempt for them. GS being 11, a boy, and under her control, that inner hatred and rage was projected onto him and exploded that Sunday/Monday. MOO

I guess her cleaning wasn't all that good!!
bbm
I'll say!

TS made it worse. She saturated the carpet and the sheet on the mattress while the blood was wet. So, the blood was diluted and spread further. And I don't think she realized the blood spatter on the wall against the darker paint. The wall wasn't even wiped.

The blood on the mattress and carpet could be explained away with a severe bloody nose, but not the blood spatter on the wall.

bbm
I'll say!

TS made it worse. She saturated the carpet and the sheet on the mattress while the blood was wet. So, the blood was diluted and spread further. And I don't think she realized the blood spatter on the wall against the darker paint. The wall wasn't even wiped.

The blood on the mattress and carpet could be explained away with a severe bloody nose, but not the blood spatter on the wall.
The wall wasn't even wiped??? Wow I did not catch that.

so fascinating stuff on s.m.

There is one thing posted On SM Thst my brain keeps going back to after reading the AA. if I recall, it was discussed on WS

It was a response to LS “update” that was posted by her sister

It was the SM update where LS said they thought they saw him in a store, and that he got into a car but he wasn’t old enough to have a friend with a car.

this person, a neighbor, called her out and said something like “stop lying, they found blood in your sisters house”

Going back to LS “update” she also mentions he is now being updated to “missing” and not a runaway

I don’t remember the date of that post, but it must have been within a few days of the actual murder. If anybody has a screen cap, I would love to know the date...I am curious to see if this post was around the same time AS found blood, or if LE had already found some.

Not that it matters, but I have a feeling they found blood evidence upon walking in that house and gave LS a long length of rope to hang herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa