Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would bet Jodi Arias's and Casey Anthony's attorneys thought a plea was their best advice to their client too and look how it turned out for CA!
All these women have something in common. They think they can fool people. They're young and dumb and willing to take their chances with the jury. They all think they're beautiful and just need to get ahold of that one juror. I'll be very surprised if LS takes a deal. Would it even be offered with the mountain of evidence they have?
Casey Anthony fooled 12 people. It happens.

When the discussion was in full swing relative to where the suitcase was, some weeks ago, I was, and remain convinced, she (or whoever) threw the suitcase over the jersey wall on the northbound lane. I still have the screenshots. That suitcase landed in the rocks, up on top the fill area that supports the roadway just prior to the bridge. It would be the upper roadway in this picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    917.8 KB · Views: 129
When the discussion was in full swing relative to where the suitcase was, some weeks ago, I was, and remain convinced, she (or whoever) threw the suitcase over the jersey wall on the northbound lane. I still have the screenshots. That suitcase landed in the rocks, up on top the fill area that supports the roadway just prior to the bridge. It would be the upper roadway in this picture.

That would fit if she went to the Pensacola area to check out apartments and/or the beach first. If you are heading out of Pensacola, going north through Pace is an option if you are heading to Fort Lauderdale, Miami, or Myrtle Beach.

Just take a glance at her criminal record, job history, or that interview with her coworker, and it’s pretty apparent that she’s always been trash.

This wasn’t some mentally stable woman who suddenly went off the deep end. This was a volatile, self centered, ill tempered sociopath, who committed one of the worst crimes imaginable.

I’m not saying anyone could have predicted it would go this far, but it wouldn’t be hard to see her for what she was. Especially for those who spent any length of time with her.

And that’s the frustrating thing, this didn’t have to happen.
Sure makes me wonder what AS ever saw in her in the first place. What was the appeal?

Since trial proceedings won't be viewable by general public, will a transcript be available at some point?

Transcripts are very costly but sometimes a major network will pick one up and it eventually gets posted on scrib.

Local reporters are very proficient at updating the public by tweeting details of the proceedings live if the Court allows. If KKTV's Ashley Franco is assigned to cover the trial, she promises to do an evening recap of the trial on Facebook similar to what her colleague Sam did for the P Frazee trial. I found the nightly recaps an excellent source as it fills in the blanks between each tweet!

Ashley Franco‏Verified account @AshleyKKTV
So many disturbing details in this case are coming out, including possible motives. Also shows #LeteciaStauch allegedly faking a rape and kidnapping to try to throw investigators off. Just horrible. #GannonStauch

11:11 AM - 3 Apr 2020

Yep. There are many cases that we've all read about where CPS got involved in cases of child abuse, maybe removed the child and then returned the child to their home and the child ends up dead. As far as I know nothing was reported to CPS about any mistreatment of Gannon. So any suspicions that he was not being treated as a child should be treated, with love and the right to live in a secure and loving environment, were ignored. He had teachers, the babysitter who stated Gannon spent a lot of time with her, and who also stated that TS would never hurt Gannon (coward that she is), and others around him who should have seen the writing on the wall.

I believe AS knew she had a temper and was capable of abuse, in the video before she ask Gannon to promise her that he didn't do it on purpose, I thought it was odd that Laina was in bed acting like she didn't know what was going on, but you know she heard all of the commotion. I'd say she was scared and didn't want to anger LS, so she acted like she didn't hear the abuse. I think at some point in the marriage AS told LS that she had better never lay a hand on his kids. I think she caught him gone and snapped and she knew her marriage would be over if AS found out that she hit Gannon.

Sure makes me wonder what AS ever saw in her in the first place. What was the appeal?

IMO, LS presents with characteristics attributed to a narcissist. These individuals can initially be very charming and captivating but sooner or later the mask slips revealing the true fraud.

I'd say LS went straight for AS soul by faking her concern for his children-- becoming front and center in a court battle to secure custody of the kids while LH was hospitalized for complications while pregnant. However, one would never know that LH was ill when the couple gained custody as LS paints herself as the hero that saved GS and his sister from peril at the hands of LH.

AS has also been in the Guard since 2005, an occupation requiring a 24/7 on-call backup and LS also fit these shoes. I'd say sex was the side benefit.

MOO

Last edited:

Here are a couple other screenshots I took back then....

Thank you @stattlich1 -- these are the best pictures I've seen for the specific subject area! :)

ETA: Can you please add them to the MEDIA thread for ready access - thanks.

Someone mentioned several threads back that Petco sells plastic bags that seal which are meant to put expired pets into before burying. I think that’s a very good theory. LS may have purchased a bag like that and used it inside of the suitcase.
Would LE be able to get receipts from PetCo even if it was several weeks after the fact? Does anyone know if PetCo's have cameras inside?

Just take a glance at her criminal record, job history, or that interview with her coworker, and it’s pretty apparent that she’s always been trash.

This wasn’t some mentally stable woman who suddenly went off the deep end. This was a volatile, self centered, ill tempered sociopath, who committed one of the worst crimes imaginable.

I’m not saying anyone could have predicted it would go this far, but it wouldn’t be hard to see her for what she was. Especially for those who spent any length of time with her.

And that’s the frustrating thing, this didn’t have to happen.

Hear, hear!

I wasn't aware how truly spotty LS's work history was until reading the articles linked below that confirmed LS was fired from her last 3 teaching jobs, in addition to her teaching certificate suspended for 180 days in South Carolina. It appears her time in Colorado proved no different as she never lasted more than a semester (or less) before being terminated. And we already know her last job offer (Jan 2020) in a school district was rescinded before it ever started when her application and/or references didn't check out.

In reality, I think LS may have been credentialed on paper (online degrees?) but incapable of performing as an educator. There too she was a fraud. I think it's no surprise she allegedly last applied for work as a flight attendant... MOO

https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/letecia-tecia-tee-stauch-gannon-stauch-stepmom/
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing
District 20 pulled job offer from Letecia Stauch 3 days before stepson disappeared - KRDO

Hear, hear!

I wasn't aware how truly spotty LS's work history was until reading the articles linked below that confirmed LS was fired from her last 3 teaching jobs, in addition to her teaching certificate suspended for 180 days in South Carolina. It appears her time in Colorado proved no different as she never lasted more than a semester (or less) before being terminated. And we already know her last job offer (Jan 2020) in a school district was rescinded before it ever started when her application and/or references didn't check out.

In reality, I think LS may have been credentialed on paper (online degrees?) but incapable of performing as an educator. There too she was a fraud. I think it's no surprise she allegedly last applied for work as a flight attendant... MOO

Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing
District 20 pulled job offer from Letecia Stauch 3 days before stepson disappeared - KRDO
She’s not qualified to drive past a school, let alone teach in one.

The Court system doesn't show a new divorce case date. Do you think they could have granted the divorce today if LS didn't contest it?

I don't know the actual petition date but there is a minimum time period of 90 days that you have to wait for the courts to grant a divorce in Colorado. In some instances, a divorce may be finalized in 91 days or so.

It might just be that the court calendar hasn't been updated yet after today's proceedings. MOO

How Long Does a Typical Divorce Process Take in Colorado? | Colorado Divorce Attorneys

Would LE be able to get receipts from PetCo even if it was several weeks after the fact? Does anyone know if PetCo's have cameras inside?
It was reported that LS went to the same Petco store twice on Monday, Jan 27.I don't know about surveillance cameras but I'm confident anything related to Petco including purchases has been confirmed. There are also two named individuals from Petco on the endorsed witness list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82