Netherlands/Holland - Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion*

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Links to Holland / Netherlands cases on Websleuths

Add headline of case with a link to the case where its being discussed on Websleuths

Last edited by a moderator:
Holland - Wilma Bres, 32, medical student, Delft, 16 July 1989
New information prompts police to reopen cold case on 1989 murder
Sept 13 2018
"The police received new, concrete information regarding a possible perpetrator behind the murder of 32-year-old Wilma Bres in Delft in 1989. This cold case has therefore been reopened, with a 10 thousand euro reward on offer for information that leads to the arrest of the perpetrator or perpetrators, the police said on Opsporing Verzocht on Tuesday evening.

There are a lot of unidentified and missing persons in the Netherlands, so I figured I’d make a thread.

!!!WARNING!!!
THE PICTURES YOU WILL FIND WHEN CLICKING THE LINKS MAY BE SHOCKING TO SOME PEOPLE!!!

(Shocking!) Unidentified persons (in Dutch): Ongeïdentificeerde personen | politie.nl

(Shocking!) Unidentified persons (in English): Unidentified persons | politie.nl

Missing adults (in Dutch): Vermiste volwassenen | politie.nl

Missing adults (in English): Missing adults | politie.nl

Missing children (in Dutch): Vermiste kinderen | politie.nl

Missing children (in English): Missing children | politie.nl

If you want me to translate anything, let me know. I’d be happy to clear things up, the Dutch police doesn’t put much time into their website. Spelling errors are common, even more so in English.

I myself am particularly interested in het meisje van Teteringen.
(Shocking!) Dutch: Teteringen - Galgenstraat
(Shocking!) English: Teteringen - Galgenstraat | politie.nl

On December 25, 1990 the girl was found in Teteringen, Cadettenkamp. This is a kind of forest with sand and dunes, I don’t know how else to describe it. People often go here to walk their dogs, mountainbike etc.
This is not confirmed by police, but I have heard that the autopsy indicated that she had been starved and tortured. She had been tied to a chair for weeks and they put out cigarettes on her body.
The official cause of death was exhaustion.
She was found wrapped in a carpet and two blankets, with a nylon cord around it. She had been laying there for several days.

•Dark skin color, North African
•1,61 cm (5’3 ft)
•Skinny
•15-17 years old
•Her wavy hair had been cut
•Brown eyes
•Perfect teeth
•Completely dressed in red: wine red turtleneck and red corduroy pants
•The blanket was green and brown
•A black, lace cloth was found next to her, along with a red, striped cloth
•Shoe size 37 (EU)/5 (US)/3 (UK)

More information (Dutch) is found here:
(Shocking!) Het meisje van Teteringen, anoniem en onbekend, maar toch telkens in het nieuws

Again, if anyone wants me to translate, let me know!

There are a lot of unidentified and missing persons in the Netherlands, so I figured I’d make a thread.

!!!WARNING!!!
THE PICTURES YOU WILL FIND WHEN CLICKING THE LINKS MAY BE SHOCKING TO SOME PEOPLE!!!

(Shocking!) Unidentified persons (in Dutch): Ongeïdentificeerde personen | politie.nl

(Shocking!) Unidentified persons (in English): Unidentified persons | politie.nl

Missing adults (in Dutch): Vermiste volwassenen | politie.nl

Missing adults (in English): Missing adults | politie.nl

Missing children (in Dutch): Vermiste kinderen | politie.nl

Missing children (in English): Missing children | politie.nl

If you want me to translate anything, let me know. I’d be happy to clear things up, the Dutch police doesn’t put much time into their website. Spelling errors are common, even more so in English.

I myself am particularly interested in het meisje van Teteringen.
(Shocking!) Dutch: Teteringen - Galgenstraat
(Shocking!) English: Teteringen - Galgenstraat | politie.nl

On December 25, 1990 the girl was found in Teteringen, Cadettenkamp. This is a kind of forest with sand and dunes, I don’t know how else to describe it. People often go here to walk their dogs, mountainbike etc.
This is not confirmed by police, but I have heard that the autopsy indicated that she had been starved and tortured. She had been tied to a chair for weeks and they put out cigarettes on her body.
The official cause of death was exhaustion.
She was found wrapped in a carpet and two blankets, with a nylon cord around it. She had been laying there for several days.

•Dark skin color, North African
•1,61 cm (5’3 ft)
•Skinny
•15-17 years old
•Her wavy hair had been cut
•Brown eyes
•Perfect teeth
•Completely dressed in red: wine red turtleneck and red corduroy pants
•The blanket was green and brown
•A black, lace cloth was found next to her, along with a red, striped cloth
•Shoe size 37 (EU)/5 (US)/3 (UK)

More information (Dutch) is found here:
(Shocking!) Het meisje van Teteringen, anoniem en onbekend, maar toch telkens in het nieuws

Again, if anyone wants me to translate, let me know!
Ws thread..
Holland - Netherlands - Teteringen, BlkFem 315UFNET, 15-20, 'Meisje van Teteringen', prob. Morrocan, Dec'90

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back