Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCV.jpg

He basically says: I can't recall that day if I heard that the conversation was recorded on the phone...

How nice his memory is so good to remember that the Deputy told him that the conversation wouldn't be recorded, but conveniently forgets that there is a recording on the phone telling him that it is being recorded. His memory is so convenient. :D

MOO

Means: After previous bond reduction hearing on the 6th.
We worked hard. I had lots of conversations with many people.
We discussed a confidential phone line.
Particularly 3/29 visit with LV at detention center.
Deputy instructed him of new procedure.
I was told multiple times by that deputy that it would be private and not recorded.
I think they recorded it. I heard beeping. I filed an amended motion.
Prosecution filed a response on 4/7 admitting recording had happened.

Wait. Means is griping that he had no communication about the specifics of the incidence, but today tried to strike those affidavits.

Judge said you need to back up your accusations.

He is so offended by “spacing” , lol.
Right?!! He has obviously forgotten the man typos on his own website.
I find it ironic that Mr. Means, the one who is requesting thousands of pages of documents from the prosecution, is now complaining that they're giving him too much information with just 18 pages. "It's extremely prejudicial towards my client!" :eek::rolleyes:
I know!! Brilliant catch!!

I was looking at chads website and came across this book, talk about creepy coincidence

Evading Babylon (Times of Turmoil Series Book 1)

In the near future, the world as we know it will suddenly change. Natural disasters will lead to economic difficulties, leaving the United States on the edge of collapse. During this time of strife, members of the LDS Church will be invited by their leaders to survive the civil unrest by gathering to holy refuges. In the midst of the turmoil, recently returned missionary Nathan Foster joins a secret team of men who help the Saints escape modern society's implosion. Nathan is expected to devote all of his time and energy to this cause, but he faces a major personal obstacle in doing so - Marie Shaw. Nathan has admired Marie since their high school days, and now she's showing genuine interest in him as well. However, more national trouble erupts including acts of bioterrorism on U.S. soil that not only threatens to tear apart their relationship, but puts their lives in deep peril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queeniegee