Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping with the snow melting, the parks closed, that there are searchers secretly looking for the remains of the children. Searchers could be doing it without us ever knowing. Or other evidence has been found and soon arrests will be made.

I think that is one reason why bond was not reduced....the Judge knows something. The Judge was able to keep bond as is because MM did not provide enough proof to reduce it.

I wonder if MM is friends with Jose Baez?

rsbm

Also that weird bit with Melani and her husband. So she forgave him and is moving on? I really found her quite unbelievable overall. Something about her doesn't track right.
I don't have an example of her normal speech but hearing her on Dateline it seemed to me as if her throat was doing some weird thing, like tightening, as if she was being strangled when she was speaking. I think she was lying and her voice was reacting to that struggle against speaking the truth.

moo

Thanks. It appears they based “Proof of life” on :
incoming & out going money of victim
zero communication from the victim
actions of & those who had access to the victim

MOO
They did more than that by contacting "every police force, health board, doctor's surgery and local authority in the UK in an attempt to find any evidence that she might still be alive".
"Investigators had to travel across the UK to visit the addresses of the almost 50 possible matches that the search threw up."

I don't have an example of her normal speech but hearing her on Dateline it seemed to me as if her throat was doing some weird thing, like tightening, as if she was being strangled when she was speaking. I think she was lying and her voice was reacting to that struggle against speaking the truth.

moo
Oh my gosh I said this same thing while watching it last night. Something is very very off with both of these 2. MOO

Hi all! Longtime member, frequent reader, I just don't post much. I agree with all those who think that Ian and Melani are in it up to their eyeballs. Also, although Tylee was the first child to vanish, it is clear that Lori was planning to get rid of JJ before the move to Idaho. She was trying to sell JJ's service dog in August well before the move. That makes it clear to me that she was planning JJ's disappearance for quite some time. I think Tylee had to go first because she protected JJ. I think Tylee would not let anything happen to JJ and if something did happen to JJ, Lori and Chad knew Tylee would not keep quiet about it.

I remembered a similar case from Scotland where a carer couple disappeared a vulnerable woman (Margaret Fleming) in their care in 1999, but her disappearance wasn't noticed by the authorities until 2016. Despite the suspicion, there wasn't enough evidence to charge the couple with murder, until they started making outlandish claims to the media. Unlike Chad and Lori who refuse to talk about the kids, this couple claimed that Margaret was still alive. They also manufactured evidence to support their claims.
Carers guilty of murdering missing teenager

Here's how "proof of life" was investigated in Margaret's case:
How do you solve a murder without a body?

There was a similar case in Washington state, that of Michelle "Shelley" Knotek, who took into the home she shared with her husband and three children (each from a different father) a nephew and a couple of boarders who'd become estranged from their own families. All three of the boarders ultimately disappeared and Shelley lied to authorities and fabricated evidence to indicate they had left and were living elsewhere. In addition, Shelley briefly worked (before being fired and later court-ordered to keep her distance after being accused of menacing) for a company that provided care-taking assistance to elderly and vulnerable in their homes and one elderly man she'd met through that association died from a fall while in the care of one of Shelley's boarders. In his will, that man left Shelley his home provided she would take care of his dog until it died; she delivered it to a humane society and sold the house for the proceeds.

It was Shelley's children, who had been severely abused in the home and who also witnessed the abuse and severe negligence against the boarders and who were aware how their bodies had been destroyed after death, who repeatedly went to law enforcement to report what had happened in their home and eventually to urge that the youngest child remaining in the home be removed. That child was able to direct police to body parts that had not yet been converted to ash because the weather had not yet turned dry enough to allow a burn. They assisted author Gregg Olsen in telling the story ("If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood") and the three sisters have expressed their concerns about what will happen when their mother is released in 2022.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/30/kids-...helly-knotek-warn-their-mom-could-kill-again/

Hi all! Longtime member, frequent reader, I just don't post much. I agree with all those who think that Ian and Melani are in it up to their eyeballs. Also, although Tylee was the first child to vanish, it is clear that Lori was planning to get rid of JJ before the move to Idaho. She was trying to sell JJ's service dog in August well before the move. That makes it clear to me that she was planning JJ's disappearance for quite some time. I think Tylee had to go first because she protected JJ. I think Tylee would not let anything happen to JJ and if something did happen to JJ, Lori and Chad knew Tylee would not keep quiet about it.

Exactly. Tylee would draw the line at hurting JJ; he couldnt disappear with her around, so she had to go first. JJ being a little kid, would accept any yarn about his sister being gone. Tylee's face in the yellowstone photo haunts me, she's clearly afraid. And the significance of that creep Alex standing right behind her, the whole scene gives me chills.

I didn't find MP and IP cute meet through dating app believable. Is there proof he was involved with Chad before that? Most of that seemed scripted. The longer the interview went, the less convincing her sweet portrayal of herself. IP seemed to be tense after she began talking about his wearing the wire. I remember him looking away at some point. I will go back and rewatch the body language but that incident is definitely not behind them.

It said in the episode Colby knew nothing of a pool party happening that night. I've been suspicious of the same-day-pool-party "fact" since it was first stated. MOO is the homeowner conflated two close events in unintentional hyperbole while talking to news media. There are no texts or neighborhood messages or police complaints (yet) to back up the claim. Again, MOO.

Thank you for saying this. I dont believe this post-mortem pool party happened either. There's just been nothing to substantiate that it actually occurred. It was believable because LV actually is despicable enough to do something like that. But I think some neighbors wouldve come forward by now.

BBM. Wait, what?!? I thought Colby only knew about Charles dieing from a text message from Lori and never could even get a straight answer (supposedly he died of a heart attack) from Lori via text or phone calls for a long time. But now it comes out that he was at their house that very day, which means he would have personally been with Lori and the others in the very house and the very day Charles was murdered and somehow he knew nothing of it? Something's not right here. Or am I somehow remembering things wrong?

I recall an early interview where he said he went to the house later and that's when he found out how he died.

Had to go back and watch the MP and IP part. I’m even more convinced she’s lying through her teeth and I think her husband is lock step with her. I seriously doubt she wasn’t aware of the wire and doubt Lolo wasn’t either. The only truth that came from him was that manifesto/edict nonsense on his computer but not talked about. My guess is Morrison was not allowed to ask questions about it. Maybe a condition of the interview? My take on motivation was twofold, look as good as possible for her pending custody case and deflect from their association with her aunt. Maybe even a small dose of protecting her aunt thrown in for good measure with that pre-planned Hawaii trip comment. It was so phony you couldn’t shovel the malarkey fast enough. You know LE has the ticketing dates and know exactly when that trip was planned.

The other thing that stood out more this time was Lolo’s apparent knowledge of her brothers distress while being nowhere close. I guess her godly abilities had something to do with it. *rolls eyes*

Anybody besides me now have a burning desire to go to Rexburg Idaho on July 22, 2020?
Because I have airline and hotel miles just itching to be used.
No not for that, but I would give anything to be able to go to the actual trial, gonna start saving my stimulus money and what ever else I can get my hands on. Maybe if enough of us go, we would get a discount on a hotel!! What a time we would have

I am hoping with the snow melting, the parks closed, that there are searchers secretly looking for the remains of the children. Searchers could be doing it without us ever knowing. Or other evidence has been found and soon arrests will be made.

I think that is one reason why bond was not reduced....the Judge knows something. The Judge was able to keep bond as is because MM did not provide enough proof to reduce it.

I wonder if MM is friends with Jose Baez?
The judge knows she is a serious flight risk!!

No not for that, but I would give anything to be able to go to the actual trial, gonna start saving my stimulus money and what ever else I can get my hands on. Maybe if enough of us go, we would get a discount on a hotel!! What a time we would have

That does sound like fun! Especially if @BigAl16 or @JosefZ bring Funeral Potatoes

BBM. Wait, what?!? I thought Colby only knew about Charles dieing from a text message from Lori and never could even get a straight answer (supposedly he died of a heart attack) from Lori via text or phone calls for a long time. But now it comes out that he was at their house that very day, which means he would have personally been with Lori and the others in the very house and the very day Charles was murdered and somehow he knew nothing of it? Something's not right here. Or am I somehow remembering things wrong?
Colby claims thst lori texted him that charles died of a hard attack and then he claims he went to the house that night to check on everyone. That would put him in the house the night of the killing

moo
It's something with her jaw and the movement of her mouth when she speaks, difficult to explain.

She is very devoid of emotion. When she's lying she sort of trails off at the end of her sentence. I sat up straight when she said she wasn't very close with Tylee. That was prior to offering an explanation as to why she didn't think it was odd that the kids weren't in the home. Right then I knew she also believed the zombie possession madness, and that the kids were killed. What level of knowledge is the money question.

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/...P7iO_BGKREr1epyqWMhF1p04qSPAW7oC_pB0krhLmGlSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon