Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think this story is much broader and more widespread and involving far more people than have been identified. I think there are some rich people involved who may be funding things. They can't bail Lori out because they don't want to be traced. No conspiracies or secret societies, just groups we already know about and talk about openly on here. I just think there are many more people involved than we think.

I agree 100% and although they have been discussed here and there have been stories about them in the media the connections between them and the key players in this case. Follow the $$$. JMO

But.... Just WHO exactly is Lori supposedly "Protecting" them from?
Tylee's dad is deceased
JJ's Dad Charles is deceased.
I guess that means the only ones left would be KAY and Larry
Is that what this is ??
Just a power struggle with Lori and Kay ? (Lori's ..not Kay's)
Is Lori trying to hold kids over Kay's head and have power and control by not letting Kay see JJ-- I mean, Lori already had her own brother kill Kay's brother Charles, JJ's dad/
Now she is keeping JJ away from Kay, taking away Kay's loved ones.

Edit--IMO..it is something even worse than that though. But I do think she enjoys causing Kay pain which is horrible in itself
The “who” or imo the “what” is a good question.

Could be KW and LW, could be Chad, could be yet unnamed people, could imo be all in Loris head, could be “the end of the world” (this one seems to be mysterious because what does that look like and was there a plan for mass murder of the alleged 144000?)

I get not wanting certain relatives involved in your life or kids life. I just feel like this whole thing was handled wrong by Lori if it’s all a thing to do with KW and LW. All jmo

Oh yes, then there was this in the 12 News interview -

IP: "I drove from Idaho with my kids, she was on her way down to take care of — to wrap up her business with her old house that she moved out of."

Sure.

MOO
Do you recall whether she said WHENthis was?

And she was there at least for the four days between Mon 28th and Thu 31st October. Those are the respective dates she signed the lease and flew back to AZ. She said in her interview with Nate Eaton that she spent a weekend up there so we might add on another 2-3 days to that and make it a week.

"I did go visit Lori for a weekend up there (in Rexburg). She said, “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here.”

"JJ is either doing some type of therapy or with a nanny or in a school that will help him. So if I didn’t see him, I wasn’t asking, “Where is he?” I just have always trusted her."

Okay that last comment, "I just have always trusted her" does not make sense. I mean I "trust" that my sister is taking care of her kids because she is their mom, but if I didn't see them for even a couple of days while living next door, I would ask OUT OF CURIOSITY. Not because I expected she had offed them. Not because I was worried but that is just what family does when they are involved in each other's lives. Why move to be close to your aunt if you were that unconcerned about her life, i.e., her kids (whom everyone has said was Lori's life.)

No come back here lol. I am wondering what was going on with her that made her need hospice. Jmo
I think that we would need someone’s other than MBP’s word for that. I just remembered hearing it and then was reminded of who the story teller was. :rolleyes: It would be great if we knew for sure.

I know how to find some stuff in Florida - we are a Sunshine State. Not just weather, also known as
Freedom of information legislation (Florida). In part . . .
The Florida Public Records Law states,

it is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records shall at all times be open for a personal inspection by any person.

— Fla. Stat. sec. 119.01(1) (1995)

Florida Attorney General - Frequently Asked Questions

ETA URL

Which brings up another issue: since Lori didn't take the kids with her to get married, then who was watching them? Defies credulity to think she left town, living next door to Melani, without her kids and didn't say anything to her - their former nanny - aka, "check in on the kids," "we're leaving the ids, will you look after them." It's beyond nonsense and will never ever hold up to serious scrutiny,

We have 3 weddings in late November 2019...
Lori didn't have her kids with her or tell them she was getting married.
Chad didn't have his kids with him or tell them he was getting married.
MBP didn't have her kids with her or tell them she was getting married.
IP didn't have his kids with him or tell them he was getting married.
ZP didn't have her kid(s) with her or tell them she was getting married.

Who gets married without telling their children? I am guessing that statistically, nearly every person in the world who got married without telling their own children about it in November of 2019 lived within a couple miles of Rexburg, Idaho. ZP being the exception.

Oh, yeah, missed that, sorry. Dunno how he'll get around that, but I suspect if it's in his interest he will.
Exactly. The Schnieder rule. You can be a 3L or a 4D or whatever, but at any time Chad can decide you were taken over by another spirit so the rule about higher levels not changing from Light to Dark has a convenient way, for Chad, of being reinterpreted at any time for any reason.

Who gets married without telling their children? I am guessing that statistically, nearly every person in the world who got married without telling their own children about it in November of 2019 lived within a couple miles of Rexburg, Idaho. ZP being the exception.
Also, not all of Chad’s kids seemed to know the marriage between him and Lori was happening. Followed by Chad giving different stories to people about meeting and marrying Lori.

I thought in one of these past interviews that MP has given she mentioned having IPs kids there. Not sure on link so I’ll keep looking for it. All jmo

It is insanely difficult to keep up with this. I've read every post in 32 threads; I've looked at countless (not nearly all) news articles and videos; I periodically refer back to many forms of timelines, both text and visual; I've had quite a few conversations with people about this case -- I've explained it start-to-present as best I could to two different groups of people (I'm sure some of you have done that, but if not, it took hours.) I'm LDS and my first post here explains some of what I think is relevant, but that also gives me a shorthand to understand some aspects of this case (and also a shorthand to shake my head in confusion at other aspects.) I've mentioned before that I know enough of the players involved(five, and have met three others) to keep them, and their relationships to one another, straight in my head. I also have a pretty extensive file saved of the things I know to be factual. I try to stay away from following emotional discussions about the case (I don't follow it on FB for instance except to go view Nate or Justin's broadcasts.). I avoid reading people's opinions about what went on (except here, where I think there's a heavy measure of facts driving those opinions.) And I try to avoid too much thinking about experiences I 'remember' because I know I have remembered some things wrong.) I think a lot of people posting here could say the same kinds of things -- I'm preaching to the choir about being very, very familiar with this subject.

And yet...I am still very much, "in the weeds." I am not one bit closer to an understanding of what has happened to Tylee and JJ than I was back in December when I first learned they had vanished. I have no idea what is going on with Lori, what happened to make her do this, what is wrong with her. I don't understand what happened to Charles or even to Colby. WHY?? HOW did this all happen??? I try to understand it with simple concepts (money, mental health, etc.) and it just snowballs quickly into all kinds of other questions for me.

It's going to be very hard to find a jury that is not only unbiased but also able to sort through the amount of and variety of information presented. It's going to be exhausting and, unless something really straightforward comes along that nobody posting here or anywhere else saw coming, it's going to take FOREVER.
I am so grateful for the security video from the storage facility. Can you imagine how much deeper we would all be in the weeds without that? I am hoping the FBI is able to drill down and find more physical, electronic, or personal witnesses of tylee and J.J. from the end of August and beginning of September. Traffic cameras, gas stations, anything. Then the search can narrow down. The duffle bag in the storage video bothers me. The personal mementos of the kids stored away while others are just thrown out is hard for me to understand also.

I did listen to the first and third parts of Nate's 90-minute interview and recall that IP said his kids were present at their wedding. Then MP nodded and added that they only had about an hour but they bought a dress, picked up a tux, and got his kids all dressed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen