What case really burns your butt?

The Dan Markel murder for hire. They caught and prosecuted the hit men, but a hung jury on the conduit, Katie Magbanua. The REAL killers are the ones who hired the thugs, the Wealthy family of the ex wife, Wendi Adelson. Wendi wanted custody of the boys and wanted to move them to south FL near the Adelson clan. As soon as Dan was dead, she moved the kids and CHANGED THEIR NAMES! She went as far as changing one of their middle names which honored Dan’s family. The Adelsons prevent the Canadian Markel family from visiting their grandchildren, resulting in a groundbreaking “grandparents rights” law being enacted in FL. MOO

Jennifer Dulos in CT. Estranged husband suicided. His paramour and attorney friend charged with evidence tampering (dumping bags with bloody evidence in public dumpsters). Body never found. State of CT allowed bond for these two perps. Despicable of the state...wealth buys privileges.

Jennifer has 5 children left without a mom, and a murdering father dead. Her 85 year old mother is caretaking the children and cannot bury her missing daughter.

This case burns my heart.

In the days when so many people are indignant and sad over the death of George Floyd, I remember a similar case, death in police custody from positional asphyxia.

Down's Syndrome man who died of asphyxiation in police custody idolized law enforcement

Robert Ethan Saylor was 26. He suffered from Down syndrome. Was raised by his mother. That fateful day of January 12 2013 he went with his handler to watch a movie Zero Dark Thirty. He liked the movie so much that he wanted to see it again - but he had no ticket. A cinema employee called three off-duty police officers who were working a security job in a nearby shopping center. Three tall men, no police uniform, approached a man with Down syndrome who began panicking. Handcuffed him, put him to the ground. All is too similar... Robert Ethan Saylor suffered “medical emergency” and was pronounced dead in the local hospital.

Jennifer Dulos in CT. Estranged husband suicided. His paramour and attorney friend charged with evidence tampering (dumping bags with bloody evidence in public dumpsters). Body never found. State of CT allowed bond for these two perps. Despicable of the state...wealth buys privileges.

Jennifer has 5 children left without a mom, and a murdering father dead. Her 85 year old mother is caretaking the children and cannot bury her missing daughter.

That is awful. 85!! I pray they all have support around them.

There are many but the top of my list is Heaven Lashae Ross fromNorthport, Al . Very interesting and heartbreaking case that I feel should have been solved !
Just read up on this one. It seems we don't have a thread on Shae here on WS :( It reminded me a lot of the little Hispanic girl in NC--Hania Aguilar. Thankfully, that one was solved.

The Chris Watts case. I know its solved, but I don't believe the full story has been told. He killed his pregnant wife and 2 daughters he appears to have had a loving relationship with for the sake of a woman he'd known for just 5 or 6 weeks? What made him think she'd be okay with his family suddenly disappearing and their relationship presumably carrying on? And without people being suspicious! What did she know/suspect in advance? And how did he think he'd get away with it? He knew he had cctv as did his neighbours, which would prove Shannan and the girls hadn't left home. He literally did nothing to hide the crime. Its one of the most horrible crimes I've heard of, and nothing makes sense about it.

Other ones that's baffle me are Andrew Gosden and Judy Smith.

Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky Manhunt. I know it's solved but, there are so many unanswered questions left. And it breaks my heart how BS' dad has been acting erratically and getting into trouble ever since. I hope he gets all the help and support he needs to heal and that he finds some peace of mind soon.

The Chris Watts case. I know its solved, but I don't believe the full story has been told. He killed his pregnant wife and 2 daughters he appears to have had a loving relationship with for the sake of a woman he'd known for just 5 or 6 weeks? What made him think she'd be okay with his family suddenly disappearing and their relationship presumably carrying on? And without people being suspicious! What did she know/suspect in advance? And how did he think he'd get away with it? He knew he had cctv as did his neighbours, which would prove Shannan and the girls hadn't left home. He literally did nothing to hide the crime. Its one of the most horrible crimes I've heard of, and nothing makes sense about it.

Are you talking about the Judy Smith case from 1997?Went missing from Philadelphia and wound up 600 miles away in a shallow grave..

The Dan Markel murder for hire. They caught and prosecuted the hit men, but a hung jury on the conduit, Katie Magbanua. The REAL killers are the ones who hired the thugs, the Wealthy family of the ex wife, Wendi Adelson. Wendi wanted custody of the boys and wanted to move them to south FL near the Adelson clan. As soon as Dan was dead, she moved the kids and CHANGED THEIR NAMES! She went as far as changing one of their middle names which honored Dan’s family. The Adelsons prevent the Canadian Markel family from visiting their grandchildren, resulting in a groundbreaking “grandparents rights” law being enacted in FL. MOO

there is another case just like this, Jarrod Davidson (not 100% sure on spelling). His ex wife went crazy when she had their kid and had him killed. Her parents are in jail and she got like 3 years for tampering with evidence or something. Ridiculous.

I haven't heard of this case. Can you refer me to some pages to read up on it???

search chad day bell Lori vallow there is so much information on it it’s really hard to pick just 1 good link for it. It’ll take you a couple hours to read about all of it

Denise Amber Lee murdered by Michael King in Florida was ALMOST saved in time.
Calista Springer, who died in a house fire because her idiot parents kept her tied her to her bed in Michigan.
Julie Jensen, murdered by husband Mark Jensen. The prosecutor was a hero, but the jury figured out her note left with neighbors.

Ambers case kills me every time I read about it. It was her fathers department that botched it too. Can you imagine having to go into work knowing the dispatcher could have helped your daughter but didn’t? I can only imagine the desperation that amber felt in her final hours. Her dad must feel guilty thinking I could have saved her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back