Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the thickness of the concrete it can take a long time to dry out, if all that dust in the pictures is from them cutting it, it suggests its been down a while or its not all that thick.

It can't have been down more than 10 days if it's Suzanne. We poured concrete to put a refrigerator on - waited 48 hours, it was dry from our POV (about 3 inches think - like a patio).

As far as I know Gray Hughes on Youtube is an OK source on WS isn't he??
He's just going live right now but I have NO idea if he will be discussing Suzanne Morphew (though it does mention her name in the title)
But incase anyone wants to listen thought I'd let you know :)
Not sure if I'm allowed to share link to this, but it's prettty easy to search it

Yes @grayhuze is a member here an approved WS source. Link posted above.

Well, respectfully please don’t talk about it then, or “dangle carrots”, as @skibaboo calls it. We’ll get shut down.

Understood, but it's a pet peeve - like after a mass shooting when MSM knows the perp's name a smugly refuses to release it. If the information is out there, I'm not going remain in the dark just because others are overly cautious.

I know. I’ve known a lot of stuff way before this and it’s been hard keeping it all in. Are you still feeling the same way?

Yes. Feeling very much the same way, but totally understanding why we aren't to discuss certain things until they are public. It's very hard, and sometimes my brain doesn't keep things completely straight. That's why I try to follow just one case at a time - but even so, I make mistakes.

I totally missed that it has been publicly announced that it was GPR (ground penetrating radar, and neither sonar nor x-ray) that was used in this case. All three would locate a body shape or a body shaped void. GPR is really common though and almost all utility companies have subcontractors that do it - those same subcontractors also work for LE on occasion.

Can we have a warning before we have to peruse YT garbage? Geez...I think the video I just clicked on was worse than that garbage Nancy Grace Podcast you guys recommended that made me lose an hour of my (non)social life :D
I am a big fan of UTube, but not online. I watch on tv.....mostly video game cheats! Never listened to a pod cast either. I am so 80's.

I have never followed a case so closely and I have to say to my fellow websleuthers, It is so amazing going through this with all of you. Great insight and such remarkable people here. The rules are great and very impressed by the moderators and how well they handle the many active posters. Thank you! Praying for Suzanne's poor girls :(

Okay folks ... Tricia just called, and here's what she has to say.

We can't control the rumor mill nor can we confirm what is being said in those rumors. However, it's out there that a body has been found, there is talk of a mistress and barry has been arrested.

You may speculate on those rumors but please do not add to the rumor mill by adding more rumor.

We can't control the rumor mill nor can we confirm what is being said in those rumors. However, it's out there that a body has been found, there is talk of a mistress and barry has been arrested.

You may speculate on those rumors but please do not add to the rumor mill by adding more rumor.

Thank you.

Yup even saw the mistresses picture.

Gregory Nieto on Twitter
We’ve arrived at a Search Site- off Highway 50- CR 105 & Vandaveer Rd. ‘bout a mile east of Salida- CBI will not say if they have found Suzanne Morphew. @channel2kwgn @KDVR @ChaffeeSheriff
EYpvXWVWAAoReEs.jpg
EYpvXWSWkAUkP4N.jpg

5:29 PM - 22 May 2020 from Town and Country Salida Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa