Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the interview expecting the worst. I was surprised that NP admits that he'll probably never be able to tell the tale of FD as the estate has publication rights, etc. for any publications about FD and his life. Interesting...He also reiterated the directive from the estate that he is not to discuss details of the case. He seemed to accept the limitations and didn't answer the questions directed to him about specifics.

Really nothing new, except for me the confirmation that NP does what he does for the adrenal thrill of the fight. Honestly, IMO, many defense attorneys like to argue and look for loop holes in the prosecutions case (also known as making the prosecution prove the case). It's their sport me thinks. IMO...MOO

;);););)

Thank you for listening to it and telling us!

I just listened to the interview expecting the worst. I was surprised that NP admits that he'll probably never be able to tell the tale of FD as the estate has publication rights, etc. for any publications about FD and his life. Interesting...He also reiterated the directive from the estate that he is not to discuss details of the case. He seemed to accept the limitations and didn't answer the questions directed to him about specifics.

Really nothing new, except for me the confirmation that NP does what he does for the adrenal thrill of the fight. Honestly, IMO, many defense attorneys like to argue and look for loop holes in the prosecutions case (also known as making the prosecution prove the case). It's their sport me thinks. IMO...MOO

;);););)
He was also asked if he was ever paid for FD’s defense and refused to answer this.

if interested, part 2 of his interview Sunday at 10:00.

;);););)

I watched it. Don’t understand how estate administrator Hug has authority to control what Pattis says about Dulos. More likely NP is trying to keep his tales of the case close to the vest until he can be paid for them by a book publisher or other media. I do wonder if Hug has scrutinized NP’s accountings for the Dulos case to see whether any payments (from Phufas or otherwise) might be held in escrow (or otherwise) and due back to the estate. Same for atty Murray in the civil case.

He was also asked if he was ever paid for FD’s defense and refused to answer this.

if interested, part 2 of his interview Sunday at 10:00.

IMO whether NP is a creditor of the estate for his unpaid legal fees or whether he owes the estate for a balance of any retainer he was given (maybe those Greek funds funneled through NYC lawyer Phufas?) should be a matter of public record in the probate file.

IMO whether NP is a creditor of the estate for his unpaid legal fees or whether he owes the estate for a balance of any retainer he was given (maybe those Greek funds funneled through NYC lawyer Phufas?) should be a matter of public record in the probate file.

As always Pernickety....you're right. I ignored the financial comments by NP....that will be interesting to see if the facts are revealed through probate.

Kind of fishy about Anna Curry saying that she called Smith and told him to call 911 but said he refused because they would think he cut off his GPS monitor...and Colangelo confirmed Smith didn’t say this as he was sitting right next to him. Then she blurted out ”he wanted to do this” while calling someone after Fotis was found in the garage.

This is if what is written is correct. I’d like to read the police report.

Last edited:
As always Pernickety....you're right. I ignored the financial comments by NP....that will be interesting to see if the facts are revealed through probate.
Shortly after FD died, Lisa Wexler, radio-show host and probate judge for the Westport/Weston district, was a guest of Chaz & AJ. She said that Norm Pattis could be a creditor of Dulos' estate. I don't recall that she said he could also be a debtor to it! Hug would have to look at the books of Dulos' various lawyers.

Kind of fishy about Anna Curry saying that she called Smith and told him to call 911 but said he refused because they would think he cut off his GPS monitor...and Colangelo confirmed Smith didn’t say this as he was sitting right next to him. Then she blurted out ”he wanted to do this” while calling someone after Fotis was found in the garage.

You could FOIA the police report to read for yourself. FPD can't claim it's exempt as an ongoing investigation since they released it to the HC. Some of us don't trust the HC to give fully accurate reporting when it concerns their former editorial writer, NP. E.g., HC never reported a word about NP's hearing before the Statewide Grievance Cmte on the forged Alex Jones affidavit. I think it's odd that FD didn't put in a call to NP that a.m., but was frantically trying to deal with a bondsman himself. Then felt the kind of hopelessness that made him try to off himself. It sure doesn't say much for the kind of relationship he had with Pattis. (Despite NP's styling himself as the "Good Shepherd" who leads his clients out of the valley of the shadow of death.)

You could FOIA the police report to read for yourself. FPD can't claim it's exempt as an ongoing investigation since they released it to the HC. Some of us don't trust the HC to give fully accurate reporting when it concerns their former editorial writer, NP. E.g., HC never reported a word about NP's hearing before the Statewide Grievance Cmte on the forged Alex Jones affidavit. I think it's odd that FD didn't put in a call to NP that a.m., but was frantically trying to deal with a bondsman himself. Then felt the kind of hopelessness that made him try to off himself. It sure doesn't say much for the kind of relationship he had with Pattis. (Despite NP's styling himself as the "Good Shepherd" who leads his clients out of the valley of the shadow of death.)

NP probably made it crystal clear to FD that he wasn’t to call him unless he was ready to send over “Mr. Green”.

I believe Kevin Smith’s version of events, because Colangelo agrees that he’s right.

In remembrance of the anniversary of JFD's disappearance and death, the Stamford Advocate has 8-10 articles (links in the article I'm posting) that do an excellent job of remembering JFD as we think of her today. I reached them by simply searching Stamford Advocate in Google. I didn't run into a paywall. Hope the link works, if not maybe you could try the Google-search approach.

48 hours leading to Jennifer Dulos homicide

@MarissaAlter

These pictures were sent to me by Anna Culver of Avon—a memorial to Jennifer at the reservoir in West Hartford. It includes signs, candles, flowers and cards to Jennifer, with promises from people not to forget this case.
EYyetyBWAAMeQiY
EYyet5gXYAEhb7e
EYyet6DXsAAzpRT

About :As Fotis Dulos meticulously prepared to end his life on the morning of Jan. 28, he stuffed Styrofoam under the garage door, removed a carbon monoxide detector in the garage and used duct tape to fasten a hose to the tailpipe of his car.

That morning, Dulos talked on the phone with at least three people — a bail bondsman, his lawyer and his new girlfriend, Anna Curry.

A couple of thoughts from the article in the Courant:
CT reported that:
"After talking with Smith, Dulos made one last call. At 10:59 a.m., he called Anna Curry, his girlfriend. Curry told police that she had been staying at the Jefferson Crossing home, but at that time was on an errand to the bank to make a withdrawal for Dulos."

So, was Anna Curry emptying FD's safety deposit box on this "errand"? She seems to be a likely candidate, IMO.

Some of you have wondered where NP was during FD's time of need? We know he was in Washington, D.C. My personal hypothesis is Kevin Smith was notified by the court on the morning of January 28 that the bond was about to be revoked (Colangelo stated he found out around 8:30 A.M.). With NP out of town, Smith and NP probably talked by phone, and NP told Smith to take care of it and tell FD they would be working on getting him a new bond. (Remember when NP paraded out the NY bondsman who was supposedly considering the job...NP wanted it publicly known that he was doing something.)

Things were moving quickly that morning. FD panicked, but must have been floating the idea of ending his life to AC. (Much as he probably floated the theory of making JFD disappear to MT.)

The Hartford Courant states that MT's DNA was found on 1 bag....I don't know how they would know this as the arrest warrant states that her DNA was found:
1. (2) Plastic garbage bags taped together with black tape containing JFD and MT DNA.
2. Swabbing of bag opening and separate bag portion with the DNA OF MT, FD, and JFD.

Details can be found in MT's arrest warrant...it's also a good reminder of "I know nothing" MT's activities:
Arrest warrant for Michelle Troconis

The Hartford Courant continues to lean to the defense side of this case. I don't understand why.

However, we won't forget, eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member