Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 suspicious deaths...obviously Alex and Joe Ryan are 2 of them...who is the 3rd? Is it that bankruptcy lawyer that Lori had that died unexpectedly a couple of years ago? Or am I forgetting about some other suspicious death that occurred? Maybe Stacey?
That would be Tammy. Her autopsy report hasn't come back yet. Moo.

Did anyone alert all ears up today during the walking at the track story?

I'm totally paraphrasing and taking creative license but this was my take away:

So, people knew Chad was married to Tammy but they were so rarely together many of them didn't know what she looked like. They assumed Lori was Tammy and no one corrected them.

Am I the only one that got that impression? Jmo

That's what I heard too. It made me wonder if it's possible Lori used Tammy's temple recommend to access the temple. Can any LDS folks clarify-- is there ID required when someone presents a temple recommend to enter the temple? For example, if they didn't know Tammy in the Mesa, AZ temple could Chad have given Lori Tammy's card to use? Or is that impossible/unlikely?

Was there any reason given as to why Chad couldn’t divorce Tammy?

That makes him seem incredibly weak. I think that weakness would have to be clear to Lori, MG, etc. What kind of super prophet can’t manage a common divorce?

I might be missing something, but I highly doubt Chad believed any of his stuff. He lied about the NDE and everything else down the line, I think.

I’m still of the opinion that both Melanie and Alex were involved in the shooting of BB and that she was totally in line with Charles being a zombie and knew Alex killed him. I don’t believe one of these deaths were by accident. It’s possible that even Alex was given something that was untraceable to make sure he died.
I totally agree with that assessment of AxC death.
I know the autopsy did not show anything sketchy, however, I believe he was given something , Untraceable that caused his death.
I am not a conspiracy theorist but It just doesn't feel right that he died from natural causes.
TD original DC said Natural causes and I bet it doesn't now.
I just cant shake this feeling I have about AC death. He was a liability

That's what I heard too. It made me wonder if it's possible Lori used Tammy's temple recommend to access the temple. Can any LDS folks clarify-- is there ID required when someone presents a temple recommend to enter the temple? For example, if they didn't know Tammy in the Mesa, AZ temple could Chad have given Lori Tammy's card to use? Or is that impossible/unlikely?

No, there is no photo ID required. You could conceivably steal someone else's recommend.

Sadly I think only Chad, Lori and Alex knew what happened to the kids. If they didn't trust Melanie, they would trust someone else even less. There was no motive to take the kids into hiding.
That's it! For me the Cox family interviews were staged to create a false narrative that the kids are in "hiding" because they're in danger. Anyone watching this first-person narrative from MG now knows that there never was a motive for hiding them. But there was a motive for killing them, as clearly espoused by MG.

It just doesn't get any clearer than this. It's heartbreaking, hard to accept, but also in a way, a relief to be able to let go of the false hope that the kids are alive. Now the goal is to find how Chad and AC worked together to get rid of them.

3 suspicious deaths...obviously Alex and Joe Ryan are 2 of them...who is the 3rd? Is it that bankruptcy lawyer that Lori had that died unexpectedly a couple of years ago? Or am I forgetting about some other suspicious death that occurred? Maybe Stacey?
Tammy Daybell or Charles Vallow -- probably the 3rd

I’m still of the opinion that both Melanie and Alex were involved in the shooting of BB and that she was totally in line with Charles being a zombie and knew Alex killed him. I don’t believe one of these deaths were by accident. It’s possible that even Alex was given something that was untraceable to make sure he died.
ITA my favorite theory on that is malachite. The stone, not malachite green. Powdered malachite is poisonous

That's it! For me the Cox family interviews were staged to create a false narrative that the kids are in "hiding" because they're in danger. Anyone watching this first-person narrative from MG now knows that there never was a motive for hiding them. But there was a motive for killing them, as clearly espoused by MG.

It just doesn't get any clearer than this. It's heartbreaking, hard to accept, but also in a way, a relief to be able to let go of the false hope that the kids are alive. Now the goal is to find how Chad and AC worked together to get rid of them.

It's super convenient to claim the kids are in hiding. They're not with Lori. They're not with Chad. They're not with Alex. They're not with Melani. They're not with the Cox family. They're not with the Daybell family. They're not with the Vallow family.

"Kids are with Melanie" and "Kids are with Kay" didn't work out at all.

"Kids are with nobody in particular nowhere in particular" is probably their best hope at this point.

CV, Tammy
It states "One homicide" (Charles), "two attempted homicides" (Brandon and Tammy), "three suspicious deaths" (Alex, Joe and ?), "two missing/endangered juveniles" (JJ and Tylee).
And....I just answered my own question after typing that out...3rd suspicious death is Tammy, just like you said, @CSIDreamer . Sorry, I am not thinking straight...have been very sick for the past week and a half, and my brain seems to not be working well because of it. I'm going back to bed. I am not cut out for this sleuthing stuff.

Ironically, Chad used the excuse of agency (personal choice) to explain away why his "prophesies" did not come to pass. Yet this group is just somehow stripped of any agency and is duped by Satan, and we should feel sorry for them because they killed their own family members.
I will say that I think some of the 5 months MG has been under the radar has likely been spent in either an inpatient facility or intensive outpatient therapy. That is a lot of guilt to carry, and I hope she is getting help. Moo.

I took MG's statements about Lori and Chad as ironically sad. All the evil they did to gain what they wanted and in the end they lost everything. JMOO

It states "One homicide" (Charles), "two attempted homicides" (Brandon and Tammy), "three suspicious deaths" (Alex, Joe and ?), "two missing/endangered juveniles" (JJ and Tylee).
And....I just answered my own question after typing that out...3rd suspicious death is Tammy, just like you said, @CSIDreamer . Sorry, I am not thinking straight...have been very sick for the past week and a half, and my brain seems to not be working well because of it. I'm going back to bed. I am not cut out for this sleuthing stuff.

It's okay. :) Feel better soon!

Was there any reason given as to why Chad couldn’t divorce Tammy?

That makes him seem incredibly weak. I think that weakness would have to be clear to Lori, MG, etc. What kind of super prophet can’t manage a common divorce?

I might be missing something, but I highly doubt Chad believed any of his stuff. He lied about the NDE and everything else down the line, I think.
BBM-- Yeppers-- He wouldn't have gotten the $430,000 Life insurance money

Ironically, Chad used the excuse of agency (personal choice) to explain away why his "prophesies" did not come to pass. Yet this group is just somehow stripped of any agency and is duped by Satan, and we should feel sorry for them because they killed their own family members.
I will say that I think some of the 5 months MG has been under the radar has likely been spent in either an inpatient facility or intensive outpatient therapy. That is a lot of guilt to carry, and I hope she is getting help. Moo.

IF Chad's little group knew much about the Old Testament, they would know that when you "prophesy" and it doesn't come true, well false prophets were put to death. Jmo

I wish that Nate had gotten dates for the Thursday-Monday that MG was visiting Rexburg, and the date that she supposedly took JJ to airport. Would like to see how all the timings fit in with the Storage Unit and Tammy's death etc.

The article with part 2 says "Gibb visited Sept. 19 and remembers walking around the Brigham Young University-Idaho campus and indoor track with Lori and Chad, who were holding hands and kissing."

"Gibb returned home to Arizona and spoke with Lori a few times. Lori told her about meeting Kay at the airport and leaving JJ with her. Gibb didn’t think anything of it until two days before Thanksgiving."

Sept 19 was a Thursday. I don't see any other dates mentioned, but Frozen 2 came out November 22. Thanksgiving was on the 28th.

I am a little confused - if Chad & Tammy were residents in Rexburg they would have attended church there together. I thought CD had just moved there like Lori and that is why they had some perceived anonymity but if that was his home he would have been recognized easily within the community. Can someone please enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa