Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8
Thread #9

Media, Maps & Timeline thread (No Discussion)

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Verified Experts/Professionals posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney

Her fb page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1141246651

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

Tricia wants members to know that she feels very badly that anyone was upset by the thread specific decision she made yesterday to allow discussion of the rumors in this case. She will revisit this matter as the situation warrants.

The Sheriff has specifically stated that Suzanne’s body was not found and Barry has not been arrested. Accordingly, Tricia has reversed the decision to allow discussion of any of the three rumors, specifically that:

- Suzanne’s body was found
- there is a mistress involved
- that Barry was arrested

Do not discuss those rumors.

Do NOT sleuth BM and his businesses and post your findings or questions about his background or businesses on this public thread.

Unless he is named a POI/suspect by LE members may NOT sleuth him; members may ONLY speculate and discuss what has been contained in MSM.

The thread is open once again for members to discuss the case details within the regular WS parameters (i.e. as we believe them to be factual via MSM and LE).

Thank you.

This post falls at random:

Some gentle advice.....
If your post states:
“I remember reading that _____”
OR “Didn’t somebody say that ______”
OR “I don’t have a source but I saw somewhere that _____”
OR anything in that vein, you are posting a potential runaway rumor if it does not have a link to the info in MSM.

Runaway rumors are tough to stop, and often require a thread shutdown to clean up.
I know NO ONE ever intends that with what seems to be innocent questions, but once those words are printed here they can take on a life of their own.
Please consider carefully what you write. You can ask some of these questions in PMs that will remain off the board and not cause a proliferation of mistaken info taking over the thread.

THANKS from me - I really appreciate your efforts!

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

Admin Notes of May 20, May 24, May 29th have ALL stated that the whereabouts of the daughters is off limits.

Next member who enquires about their whereabouts will receive a 1 week Time Out from Websleuths.

Interesting youtube clip of BM discussing what he thinks happened to his wife.

Wow thanks for that, fascinating, he wasnt happy with LE, accused them of trampling on evidence, veiled threat to media.
He looks very strong, those upper arms are big.
I learned more from that video than his halfhearted facebook appeal.

Damn, feel like I could have just as easily talked to BM if we’d crossed paths like this.
He’s quite personable and charming. I would have liked some more direct questions, but I’ll take what I can get at this point.

He talks with his hands a lot, which some people just do naturally. Other times, people do that when they’re trying to convince someone of something.

ETA: This man broke no laws, as it’s legal for someone to secretly record another person in Colorado if you’re the one doing it (one party consent).

Last edited:
I’m not going to quote that video. But WOW

We used to have some Excellent transcribers on here. Hopefully they are still here and can help us hear/read this better.

Video Guy (VG) might should be worried about getting sued. WOW

Long Time Member/Lurker

Thank you trujac. Just to let everyone know, this youtube video is allowed for discussion.

Wow.

There's a lot to unpack here.

It's hard to know where to begin.

He says in this video that he was in Denver on Sunday getting set up for a job.

That he had some guys who work for him coming in on Sunday night.

What we've read in MSM is that he was in Denver for firefighter training.

That's a significant discrepancy.

JMO.

Last edited:
Did BM not know he was being filmed? Oh my. Guess we are going with the big cat. But at least we know where the bike was found. And who identified the other “article” as Suzanne’s, since they won’t even tell BM what it is. And is that a customary way to handle it?

Did BM not know he was being filmed? Oh my. Guess we are going with the big cat. But at least we know where the bike was found. And who identified the other “article” as Suzanne’s, since they won’t even tell BM what it is. And is that a customary way to handle it?

And how it was found. Damaged etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members