Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could William’s DNA still be viable considering our now advanced technology.

Daniel Morcombe: Forensic samples taken from killer's car ignored for eight years, inquest hears.

DNA samples taken from the car belonging to Daniel Morcombe's killer were not examined for eight years,
Queensland Police told the inquest fingerprint, blood and hair samples were taken from Brett Peter Cowan's car in 2003, but were not examined until 2011.

When asked why DNA testing was not done on the hair found in the car, Inspector Pobar said technology at the time was laborious and often yielded little results.

Daniel Morcombe murder evidence ignored for eight years, inquest hears

May I ask why it matters?

How would it look it they named a massive Pedo investigation that was publicly named something like "Ayers Rock".

"Ayers Rock" businesses and residents would not be too pleased with that.

Same as I imagine that some/all of the residents/businesses and landowners in Arkstone NSW would not be too happy with the name "Operation Arkstone".

How would it look it they named a massive Pedo investigation that was publicly named something like "Ayers Rock".

Same as I imagine that some/all of the residents/businesses and landowners in Arkstone NSW would not be too happy with the name "Operation Arkstone".

I’m sure there’s a Rosann who’s offended.....somewhere....out there.
;)

Last edited:

I don't agree, but will leave it at that.

The property in question was sold in July 06 $265k

Rented Sept 06 $220 pw.

No sales or rental activity shown since.

So it’s possible that the same tenants have been leasing the residence since 2006. Could be a parent, step-parent or other family member of one of the men. They don’t necessarily have to have the same last name as one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa