Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might never know how they got the new evidence needed to get yesterday’s warrant.

But Occam’s Razor suggests to me that it came from surveillance of Lori/Chad’s prison calls. There’s also the possibility that LE got a warrant to surveill Chad’s phone.

In any case, there’s little to suggest one of them “flipped” on the other right now. It seems more likely that they/one of them made a mistake that gave LE enough to get that warrant.

maybe we will learn what happened.

I've been a little MIA for a while now. Gannon's story really broke me. But, I just wanted to come on here and say that I hope those poor babies are resting easy now. Please remember to keep the officers and FBI in your thoughts and prayers, This kind of find is never easy. My father had to do this a few times and he was never fully healed from it.

A jury is not going to buy that, the circumstantial evidence is mountainous. It possibly could have worked if LV & CD came forward right after his death- we feared for our lives, etc.

I'm concerned about it. L and C can blame it on a dead man who has skeletons in his own closet. L and C won't have to prove it, just present the jury with the possibility that AC could have done it. And maybe he did.

I hope some DNA is found on the bodies, or some other evidence is found, that directly connects L and C to the deaths.

Technically how can Chad and Lori prove Alex did it? They can say he did, but what motive would he have? How do you convince a jury that she had nothing to do with it when she didnt even report them missing?

They can just as easily be convicted of murder too. The kids were in her care, they are dead, and now buried in her new husband's backyard while she ran off to Hawaii and refused to cooperate in finding them.

I hope CD and LVD are on suicide watch... Just sayin.
Could be a plan B pack.
What dark evil under-worldly things they became!

CDs bio children and LVD oldest son must be in insane shock

MOO

I'm concerned about it. L and C can blame it on a dead man who has skeletons in his own closet. L and C won't have to prove it, just present the jury with the possibility that AC could have done it. And maybe he did.

I hope some DNA is found on the bodies, or some other evidence is found, that directly connects L and C to the deaths.
I understand your concern. But when the AG's office is done putting together their case, the evidence is going to be very strong. I have no doubt these two will be convicted.

I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

?

Snipped by me. Welcome to WS but that's not correct info. Perhaps you are thinking of another case? CD has been a grave digger and a writer and not much else. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Journalism and worked for a handful of newspaper offices and printers over the years. But mostly he has worked in cemeterys as a Sexton (grave digger) and published books under his own publishing company (both his books and others' books). His wife Tammy worked as a school Librarian and she did all their finances for the publishing business. CD has no LE background whatsoever.

I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

CD is a former professional police officer, for several years.
How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???
No mention of it by anyone else because it isn't true. I'm sorry you were misinformed.

Being a rural area, digging in a back yard wouldn't raise too many flags, especially if it was done prior to this case becoming so high profile. If there was some sort of suspicion of that, I doubt LE wouldn't have waited till June to swoop down.

LV doesn't have a history of longevity with husbands so I like the theory that with LV being locked up while CD ran around, no bail from him, the MG interview, pressure from LE, and lots of time to self-reflect, it all may have gotten to where she finally broke down. A tip may have even come from an inmate of LV that she may have confided with.

If the tip came in some form via LV, I doubt she would have been able to pinpoint with the accuracy LE had when they started digging unless she actually assisted in the burials in some way. With cadaver dogs, pinpointing may not have been necessary and just knowing the bodies were somewhere on the property would have sufficed since the dogs would do the rest.

As far as CD's family goes, family will stick up for family and it's quite evident that there is strong family self denial, so I don't think the tip would have come from them. Of course, the way this case is going anything is possible.

As an aside, I used to live in the Chicago area and not too far from the home of John Wayne Gacy who murdered at least 33 young men and buried them in the crawl space of his home back in the '70's. Burying victims on one's own property, if nothing else, is convenient so that part doesn't surprise me one bit.

true on "burying victims on ones own property". However, in a wide open field is still so weird.
As far as Chad's family is concerned... I hope we learn more about the one son who was recently on his lds mission. I have to have faith that one of his sons truly was sorrowed by his mother's mysterious death....

JMO, but I think Lori was likely the "leak" that led to finding the remains. Maybe she made a deal or maybe all this time out from under the influence of CD got her started thinking that the "fantastic story" he led her to believe was a lie.

I don't think it was a plea deal. A plea deal would have involved her attorney who also represents CD. He is not able to give one preferential treatment and hang the other out to dry

In my opinion, he won't be representing either of them very soon

We might never know how they got the new evidence needed to get yesterday’s warrant.

But Occam’s Razor suggests to me that it came from surveillance of Lori/Chad’s prison calls. There’s also the possibility that LE got a warrant to surveill Chad’s phone.

In any case, there’s little to suggest one of them “flipped” on the other right now. It seems more likely that they/one of them made a mistake that gave LE enough to get that warrant.

maybe we will learn what happened.

Maybe they got it by revelation, from behind the veil.

I am starting to feel the same. With part 1 of Melanie's interview, I was intrigued feeling her naive but sortof honest. But with part 2, I was thinking "who the h does she think she is", spewing this stuff, still "loving Lori", but no love or feelings for the kids. Part 3 sealed it for me, and I was feelihg she was a total fake covering her own butt. But I am wondering now.. if that whole interview really did have strategic purpose --for Lori to hear her. I guess we will just have to wait and see....
again...so sorry for repetitive posts...my button gets stuck, or somethin like that..... ughh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member