Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logically I knew she/they probably did it, but something in the back of my mind just wouldn’t let me fully believe it.

Who could jet off to Hawaii and hula dance at their wedding after (allegedly) OFFING HER KIDS?! Chad even played a ukulele while skipping through sand, he couldn’t have (allegedly) just killed two children and (perhaps) a wife. They were swooning honeymooners without a care in the world!

Apologies, they did wait a respectful six weeks before celebrating.
View attachment 250620

View attachment 250622
Who could defiantly smug and smirk her way through hearings, knowing her children were dead? What mother could care more about how they look at a hearing, rocking toilet paper roll hair and kool-aid lipstick, then they do about their children? Naw, they have to be alive! Nobody could be that evil, right?

Diane Downes comes to mind. I never thought there could be someone as evil.

Lori Vallow Daybell gets bond reduced to $1 million in Idaho court appearance
Cult mom Lori Vallow's blissful Hawaii wedding photographs after her kids vanished | Dai
Chads mug shot....he has changed to dark 5.0.

You mean Jan 3?? Snow on ground, and at that time they were really investigating around Tammy's death, so prob Fremont County, right? This event yesterday, was Rexburg, and only about the kids.

Good point if LE was primarily searching the first time for any evidence related to Tammy's death. They already knew where her body was so there would be no real need to search way out in the yard.

Their original Search Warrant may have limited them also depending on what the judge agreed to in order to let them search the first time.

I don't know if it was smart, exactly. I mean, he could have driven at a high rate of speed causing danger to others on the road. Or, he could have felt so cornered he armed himself before fleeing... very dangerous.

Heck, he could have been hiding in the vehicle (with keys in ignition) when the search warrant was served. Or maybe he wasn't at the house? I'm still confused about the fleeing.

Fleeing may be weak as even OJ didn't get charged with such. But MOO it may be relevant shorter term (not a charge) for the bond hearing... so higher bond as he is a flight risk? Adding on when he "fled" to Hawaii etc???

MOO

haha! soooo true. I actually have a bound record book. i really do--with all the "non-postable" sleuthing, the players, the locations, the "good" and the "lousy" msm.... yep it has been quite the journey.

Oh, I believe you! I typically don't take notes but this case I had to! In the beginning there was no way I could keep everything and everyone straight. JMO

City of Springville employment records
Tammy Daybell
  • Worked for Springville City as a billing secretary and receptionist from June 1988 to 1992 & 1996 to unknown (the city could not locate the final date).
Chad Daybell
  • 1985-1987 Parks Department Worker and Supervisor
  • 1989-1992 Cemetery Worker
  • Hired 12/4/1995 as a Full-Time Cemetery Worker; Became a Cemetery Supervisor in July 1996, Resigned 1999
  • Hired 8/2008 as a Part-Time Cemetery Maintenance Worker, Resigned 2009
  • Hired 05/2013 as the Cemetery Sexton, Resigned 10/2014

The Daybell family moved to Idaho in 2015.

Exhumed evidence: The life and death of Tammy Daybell

@MassGuy Why did she kill her kids? Can you explain the other potential murders?

the case is thrilling, but one cannot truly answer your questions without writing dozens of paragraphs. .
The best thing for you to do is read/absorb/understand the Timeline. The timeline i found at the beginning of each and every thread. It will take you a while....but you will feel so gratified, when you really understand the Timeline of the case....

I wonder if whatever CD recently delivered to the landfill led to the search. Could dogs have been brought in to check whatever was disposed of and they made a "hit" on those items? LE could then locate where those items had been located on CD's property using satellite photos taken from sometime BEFORE the date of the landfill trip as they would have probable cause to do so.

I don't think it was a plea deal. A plea deal would have involved her attorney who also represents CD. He is not able to give one preferential treatment and hang the other out to dry

In my opinion, he won't be representing either of them very soon

From what I saw of MM he is an emotional thinker, extremely hyper focused & long winded. Horrible if their convictions were over turned due to inefficient council.

MOO

At this moment..I am in your camp... they really have to stay "thick as thieves".. There are so many others that had info, clues and more...

HOwever.. I do want to try to follow the religious part of this story.
They say Lori was a totally devout LDS... She was able to use her religion to get her INTO this mess believing all the End-Times and power crappola.. Nate Eaton also said she spends all her time in the jail reading scripture and singing hymns. I could see her rolling everything backwards and knowing her only way out of this is her traditional mainstream lds teachings.... In the end, as crazy as she seems to me... I could see her going this route. "her and God" And nothing else left at this point.
Considering that she was speaking to Chad for hours every day, she probably stayed faithful to his teachings. She probably still thinks they were right and that divine intervention will get her out.

We might never know how they got the new evidence needed to get yesterday’s warrant.

But Occam’s Razor suggests to me that it came from surveillance of Lori/Chad’s prison calls. There’s also the possibility that LE got a warrant to surveill Chad’s phone.

In any case, there’s little to suggest one of them “flipped” on the other right now. It seems more likely that they/one of them made a mistake that gave LE enough to get that warrant.

maybe we will learn what happened.

Welcome new member Grixote.

Yes, we will find out, as with all cases, what the reason was once the search warrant and return are released. It then becomes public the support and information that led to such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member